It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
@Goathief

Inferring stupidity whilst proclaiming a steadfast faith in the sensationalistic journalistic reporting of the gutter press seems somewhat of an oxymoron - but hey, if it floats your boat good luck to you.

I don`t need to be spoonfed sensationalism to make up my own mind that the BNP are nothing short of Nazi thugs

[edit on 23-8-2009 by MrGrey1701]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

The Lack off Non-critical attention is abit of a understatment lol they always seemed to get burned.
They are a Far right party with some members following the nazis beliefs but many members are not.

Yes i understand the burning of the black doll would seem that way, but do you think they choose a Golly doll in a way of making a point about changing views on blacks and political correctness. I know thats way out there, Still that video does show a bad side of the BNP. Many members are in it for the good side.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
I'm quoting the above well said post just in case anyone skipped past it. The 'News Of The World' always stir up sensationalist headlines for maximum effect, this newspaper is scum. They do the same thing with muslim headlines, this newspaper absolutely loves stirring the pot.

I'm just quoting this post because it's a classic example of someone not reading the entire thread. Hawkwind, feel free to click here and comment: www.abovetopsecret.com...

MrGrey, steadfast? Oh honestly, did you miss the part where I said I hardly believe everything they publish? I almost entirely agree with your last post but it's certainly not accurate if you were describing me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
ay of making a point about changing views on blacks and political correctness. I know thats way out there, Still that video does show a bad side of the BNP. Many members are in it for the good side.

I really didn't want to comment here because I've said everything and argued every point on BNP threads...

BUT...

The "Good" side of the BNP???

That's like saying the good side of murder or racism or armed robbery??

[edit on 23/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

The BNP are never given credit because they don't deserve any. Its all well and good lamenting a lost era, but dont make the mistake of thinking things were 'better' in those days, because for the average person they weren't, and the further back you go the worse it was. Things here may not be a bed of roses, but we have got to where we are through gradual change, change is inevitable, and change is needed or society would stagnate and decay. The world of today is a MUCH smaller place and there is no place in it for the extremist bigotry of the like spouted by the BNP. I have to hand it to Nick Griffin though, he has done a great PR job on his party, you would almost think they were respectable, instead of the old school football hooligans in suits that they are. However, cover a turd in glitter and its still a turd, its just a bit nicer to look at.
We should be moving forwards ,not backwards.

And by the way, we are still a powerful and proud country.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

its not really tho is it, the BNP have some Good policys.

Where murder has nothing good about it.

Abit of a weak comparison but i understand what your getting at.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This is where I think you have fallen into the BNP's trap, I'll explain why. The leaders of the party are Nazis and racist far-right extremists yet not everyone who votes for them are. This is because the BNP has made an effort to hide their true intent behind popular interest to further their cause. Nick Griffin is on record as saying that the BNP needs to lose it's jackboot image, meaning that the ideals are still the same but the presentation has changed to try and get a foothold instead of being a minor irritant to society.

Yes i understand the burning of the black doll would seem that way, but do you think they choose a Golly doll in a way of making a point about changing views on blacks and political correctness.

What exactly are you/the BNP suggesting here? That ethnic minorities are indeed all drug dealers or that black people have been found guilty of being black and should be burned? What point do you think they are trying to make exactly?

I know thats way out there

It certainly is...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexis

I dont think that we are anymore from what i see.

Lets hope your right.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Rural whites live in compounds fenced and walled off to keep their homes from being looted. Rape of white women by black males is an organized effort. And in the cities, at night, people do NOT stop at stoplights or street corners!

Didn't the white people do that to the black people ?

As I remember they once had a take away version called slavery.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There is a photo circulating of a young Nick Griffin wearing a t-shirt that says "White Power", kinda says it all really when you think about it.

BNP are fascists in disguise.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
It's all BS and came back to skin color.

It's sickening but true.

We all have to live with it unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001

its not really tho is it, the BNP have some Good policys.

Where murder has nothing good about it.

Abit of a weak comparison but i understand what your getting at.

Not really...

All are disgusting, abhorrent and immoral... so i thought it was quite a good comparison.

Enlighten me on these "good policies" kind sir.

[edit on 23/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

You mean this one?

How did he lose his eye anyway?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So your suggesting that i've been tricked and they are using votes to gain support then they will change their beliefs. So what do you suggest UKIP Abit less right winged.

You/The BNP ? i am not BNP its just me, i was suggesting maybe they choose the Golly Doll as a point to be proved about the unfairness, censorship and not being albe to walk on peoples feet.

I am not saying either of the other two suggestions about all drug dealers are black and that black people should be burned thats just stupid and is racist.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity-

What do you consider to be their "good policies?"

They sound like some run of the mill white supremacist discriminatory-types to me...?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thats the one

God that guy makes me angy

No idea how he lost that eye...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Just out of curiosity-

What do you consider to be their "good policies?"

They sound like some run of the mill white supremacist discriminatory-types to me...?

I'm still waiting on that one too?

Oh and they are dude

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I would say there policys on stopping immagration is good due to population and density of the UK.

Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence).

The BNP will also:

- Make prisons more austere and make criminals serve their full sentences. Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes;

- The encouragement of an extensive and rapid switchover to organic and low fossil fuel farming techniques;

- The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;

- The elimination of the unhealthy, energy intensive and cruel factory farming of livestock;

Bring back the troops in iraq and afgan.

I means theres a alot i like but mainly the one that swings me is the stopping immagration and brining back my fellow friends from iraq and afgan.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You would vote for this guy?

What the hell are you taking?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

i've never seen this photo, and if you would kindly show me more evidence to this related stuff you might just change my mind.

and i am taking only the air i breathe sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join