It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABUSE CRISIS: "Almost everybody was naked all the time." Shocking Sexual Pics of Lynddie England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
please do not forget these details about IRAK prisoners:

-they are war criminals
-they just went on killing with the islam as excuse
to kill as many non-islam people as possible in any way
by shooting,kniffing,exploding,drowning.
-they are extremely dangerous because they do all they can to kill others,even when it gives them no option to escape a live.they hide weapons in all open bodyparts
as mouth,anus,armpits...
-they are telling lies and they cheat whatever they can
and also dressed like woman and hided weapons in schools,mosques and common houses with the help of whole islam families.

Not all of the prisoners are guilty of these things. Some were just rounded up as they surrendered. You're obviously under the impression that everyone taken prisoner was a terrorist. I seriously doubt this is true. I'm sure anyone who happened to have a gun was locked up, whether they surrendered or not. Those who are actually killers probably would be shot, especially if they were shooting at US soldiers.

I got an "Excessive Quoting" warning for this one. Does this look "excessive" to you?

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by Satyr]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Text"Itsn't the father of her child one of the guys that she is with in the pictures I mean,..." Well that sure narrows it down..... to a couple of thousand people!!

Ok, let me narrow a little bit more, the guy with the hat and the glasses and mostache he is supouse to be in the same unit as her.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Are we SURE he's the father? I mean, if she bonked so many over a period of time, there's no telling who's "boys" swam the furthest now, is there?

We're getting bad, people...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

TextWe're getting bad, people...

We are not bad just helping with the investigation, By the way already one of the so call victims with his lawyer is asking for 1.4 millions of our american tax payer money (they hate us but they sure love our evil money)

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm so tired of hearing that they were 'softening up the prisoners'. I have not heard on govenment official say that, so I don't know what leap of logic keeps this catchphrase around. Tell me, just exactly what we they asking? In fact, I've read that torture is the worst way to get info. They'll say anything just to get you to stop.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm so tired of hearing that they were 'softening up the prisoners'. I have not heard on govenment official say that, so I don't know what leap of logic keeps this catchphrase around. Tell me, just exactly what we they asking? In fact, I've read that torture is the worst way to get info. They'll say anything just to get you to stop.

You know what? you just pick my curiousity. Does anybody knows what we were asking this prisioners that tourturing them was needed? I will like to know

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Watching people have sex is considered abuse and torture? Since when?

Unless its Rosie O Donnel and John Asscroft having sex, i dont see how this is abuse? maybe the prisoners were mad because they didnt get any?

I know people who get arrested for trying to spy on people trying to do the matress mambo, Ive never heard of it being called abuse.

Now as the the question of soldier behavior and ethics, thats a different story. My guess is shes what we called "the barracks whore". Most units had them, the slut who basically did every platoon and battery and then some. Her behavior I see as more a matter of decency and proper behavior and lack of moral and ethical standards, as opposed to abusive. She certainbly should get a dishonorable discharge for behaving in such a manner, screwing her buddies, several, in plain sight and taking pictures. How deranged!

When most normal soldiers get the urge to merge, they normally, and not during duty hours, will find some way to do it discreetly, with privacy, so others will not know. they certainly dont take pictures! or do it in front of the enemy!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I was looking forward to your informed opinion on this, Skadi.

Thanks. Keep well.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

as quoted by Curme
In fact, I've read that torture is the worst way to get info. They'll say anything just to get you to stop.

Though I might have a slight tendency to agree Curme, I think it would greatly depend on 'who' did the torturing? Ask those who have survived interrogations from Mossad, or the Pakistani, the Chinese, Vietnamese, etc., etc.
Torture can serve its purpose, if utilized properly, whether it is internationally condoned or not. BTW, show me a nation that doesn't use some form of torture in interrogations and I'll admit that the Pope talks with God on a regular basis.

seekerof

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Now that was sexist statement. Are you generalizing or do you really think this? All blacks are criminals, all whites are racist, and all women are not fit for duty? That kind of stuff?

I think he might mean that women might abuse their power, becuase if they live in a sexist society their whole lives, and they final get a chance to control the opposite sex, they will take advantage of the fact that they are of a higher rank than the men they control. During WWII, survivors of the Nazi Death camps claimed that the female SS officers were ten times more cruel and vicious than the male officers.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Slayer]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I was looking forward to your informed opinion on this, Skadi.

Thanks. Keep well.

Ok, let me retract my earlier statement.

This was torture. Ms England is one ugly broad. I suppose that could go under the "John Asscroft and Rosie O Donnel" files as inhumane. Yeah. if I were a captured Iraqi, seeing that # would drive me over the deep end. I didnt even bother looking at the pictures of her until now. YIKES!

But it is true, so far from home, with few women around, male soldiers will shag anything. Even Lyndie would look like Carmen Electra.

I am wonmdering what the VD rate in that unit is? Whenever you have one of these sluts, they pass around the clap or chlamidyia like hot potatoes. Im willing to bet there was alot of visits to sick call around this time.

I remeber too well when we had a female who slept with, I kid you folks not, over 189 people in our Bttalion during her biref stay there. i remeber showing up for morning PT formation, and was surprised, that out of my battery of 86 soldiers, only 9 of us were present that morning. The word got out that the female in question had Chlamidiya, everyone was at sick call that morning getting thier shots.

For some reason, this whole indicent is bringning that one into fore focus in my memory.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"over 189" huh.

How do you know it was OVER 189? There must have been some private information you did not provide to the keeper of statistical records?

The age of precision is with us.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
because that was the nuimber given to us by the airforce medical unit that was the hospital that did our healthcare. that was the number of cases from our battalion that had showed up seeking treatment.

Thats not counting the number of airforce persons, or persons from other units, who she also frequnetly banged.

On one given day, during a train ride back from a three week field exercise, one of the cars was, well. shall we say, a forerunner to this current incident. On that day alone, some 15 of the guys in our unit, basically within the span of an hour. During the trainride home, at the time, i couldnt figure out why the rush of so many of my fellow soldiers were all going to the 5th car and coiming back. I didnt bother to see, since I was engrossed in a game of spades with a couple of other people. But later I found out.

Incidentally, in her military medical files, it was clearly stated, in her records, that she was clinically a nymphomaniac. Something she freely shared with everyone, going as far as to bring her own copies of her medical history to show anyone who asked, and was quite vivid and free in her admissions with it.

This is one of many reasons I have frequently condemned military less than discriminate recruiting practices: it was known even as she enlisted she was a clinical nympho, and they still let her in.

Eventually, she went AWOL, in case your wondering her fate, and was caught by authorities and sent to prison.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

They weren't watching people have sex, at least, not in the quaint way you put it. Innocent people were arested, beaten, degraded, killed (then being packed on ice and transported to a hospital to make it appear as if it they died by natural causes), women were forced to undress while soldiers took pictures of them, men were forced to simulate homosexual acts, piled on pyramids, soldiers giving 'thumbs up' face to face while corpses, being attcked by dogs, being forced to masturbate, and through all of this, as you look between the bars of your cell, and you are forced to watch your tormentors have sex, while taunting you. Doesn't sound so cute anymore, does it?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme

They weren't watching people have sex, at least, not in the quaint way you put it. Innocent people were arested, beaten, degraded, killed (then being packed on ice and transported to a hospital to make it appear as if it they died by natural causes), women were forced to undress while soldiers took pictures of them, men were forced to simulate homosexual acts, piled on pyramids, soldiers giving 'thumbs up' face to face while corpses, being attcked by dogs, being forced to masturbate, and through all of this, as you look between the bars of your cell, and you are forced to watch your tormentors have sex, while taunting you. Doesn't sound so cute anymore, does it?

Um, read above posts. read context of post.

It was a joke.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

From curme:
I'm so tired of hearing that they were 'softening up the prisoners'. Tell me, just exactly what we they asking? In fact, I've read that torture is the worst way to get info. They'll say anything just to get you to stop.

You know what? you just pick my curiousity. Does anybody knows what we were asking this prisioners that tourturing them was needed? I will like to know

There are lots of things they could be asking, like:

Info on car bomb attacks, past and planned
Places where RPGs and other weapons are stored
The hideouts of the outsider terrorists
The names and whereabouts of those responsible for the mutiliation and hanging from a bridge of those four innocent contractors in Fallujah
The names and whereabouts of those responsible for setting the oil pipelines on fire

Ask them questions that we can follow up on to see if they're telling the truth. That should prevent them from just telling us what we want to hear.

On the same subject, a short while ago there was a US officer who fired his pistol near the ear of a prisoner to get information, which turned out to be true, which ultimately saved US soldier's lives. Call it torture if you want, I think it was justfifiable.

Consider also these two situations, both true:

Terrorists were captured, would not respond to US interrogation, were blindfolded and transported to a staged area where they thought they were in Saudi Arabia. Knowing how Saudia Arabia does interrogations, they immediately spilled the beans, more info than we could have dreamed of, even giving the name and cellphone # of a member of the Saudi royal family.

Recently a plot to dispense toxic gases was foiled in Jordan, and a group of men arrested. The Jordanians were able to elicit videotaped confessions within one day. How's that for results?

You just gotta fish with the right bait, that's all.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There are lots of things they could be asking, like:

Info on car bomb attacks, past and planned
Places where RPGs and other weapons are stored
The hideouts of the outsider terrorists
The names and whereabouts of those responsible for the mutiliation and hanging from a bridge of those four innocent contractors in Fallujah
The names and whereabouts of those responsible for setting the oil pipelines on fire

Another thing you forgot to mention is...

Alot of people seem to forget ( or over look the info ), is that these pics were taken pre Saddam capture ( from what I understand ), and they may have been the interrogation tactics used to find info on where Saddam was hideing as well...

Also from what I understand these pics were taken in cell block 1a and 1b, where they store the criminals...

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Yoda]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You can tell by the nose, burn her!

Seriously though, its a witch hunt and we all know how well the americans love their womenfolk. They could almost be islamic in their views toward them.

Funny I was thinking exactly along these lines yesterday before this headline popped up.
[/ hmmmm

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my question.
Now, then why US is making such a big deal about this so call abuse alegations why they are specifically concentrating on burning this woman?

It seems to me that because some islamic groups are so hateful toward womens, the males leaders in this country are showing that they can be hateful toward womens to. Why we the female specie of this world have to always carry the sins of the male species? I am just sick of it all.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Now, then why US is making such a big deal about this so call abuse alegations why they are specifically concentrating on burning this woman?

I've been wondering that myself. I mean, it's not like she's the leader, and totally in charge of the entire torture/abuse operation, is it? I know she wasn't the only one. Why is she the only one we've heard about?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join