It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABUSE CRISIS: "Almost everybody was naked all the time." Shocking Sexual Pics of Lynddie England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The islamic world sees the West as an amoral, sex obsessed, depraved decadent culture.

These episodes are certainly living up to their stereotypes. All we need now are revelations on alcohol filled orgies.....

So it's not the American military that lost Iraq, but american culture...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The islamic world sees the West as an amoral, sex obsessed, depraved decadent culture.

And amen to you netchicken, it can not get any clear than that. We americans think that we can preach to the world but got forbit when we are preach by others.

dz

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i couldn't read everyone's response, so sorry if this has been said.

for starters, to those saying that this is all her fault, do you not think someone higher up knew about this? i'm sorry, but everyone i've talked to that's in the armed forces has always told me that they know everything. you can not tell me that someone higher up did not just 'turn their back'. and why is this girl the only one being blamed? where are the people that took the pictures? where is the person who is supposed to be watching them making sure this isn't happening? you're gonna tell me that in some high security prison with all these soldiers, the people taking the pictures were the ONLY people around? bull#.

and why is it such a big deal that she f'd so many people? IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE. i guarantee you that you know someone right now that messes around with a lot of people. or someone that has had threesomes. how come all of a sudden it's something terrible and oh my god where are her morals? have you not listened to today's music? do you not watch tv? almost all of today's music is about sex. most of today's shows involve sex in one way or another.

you people think you are so righteous in your ways, yet you are just as bad. you are going to tell me that none of the guys posting on here ever fantisized about sleeping with 2 girls at once? how come when this girl did it with 2 guys it's such a big damn deal?

grow up people. you're trying to push standards that you yourselves don't live.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
dz, thanks for adding to what I posted earlier, I even got a harsh response for it so you will be ok.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
dz: Yeah, not only fantasized about it, done it many times. I'm more offended by the fact that she's unattractive than the fact that she engaged in consensual sex with multiple partners. Ye without sin cast the first stone, I say, and that's why I am rockless.

The US public has a stupid fascination with "mock outrage". Especially when it comes to sex.

How dare you ruin my Superbowl with an exposed breast. Never mind that half the population of the planet has TWO of them, but it's completely inappropriate for my children to see, and for me too. I'll just switch the channel to Fox and watch people getting beat down on Cops, and maybe catch a good episode of the Midget Bachelor or whatever that show was called.

If she engaged with sex with soldiers, then no big deal. If she did it in front of Iraqi prisoners, who are devout Muslims, then that's not right. Not only because she's, uh, aesthetically challenged, but because it's an infringement of their values.

That's the only problem I really have. If she wants to be a slut, then be one. Just don't deny it afterwards or claim that you were following orders.

jako

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why do you THINK that they used these techniques for "softening up"?

Do you think such techniques would work in an american jail?

No, but because such acts are considered abhorent to the Iraqi's. On this situation I have to agree with the Iraqi's, ...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
yeah good point Netchicken, I hadn't thought about that.

Showing American prisoners live sex acts ain't exactly going to have them screaming for mercy, this was specifically designed for a Muslim audience.

Let's call it the Israeli Torture Technique.

counterpunch.org...

"The Israeli Torture Template
Rape, Feces and Urine-Dipped Cloth Sacks
By WAYNE MADSEN

With mounting evidence that a shadowy group of former Israeli Defense Force and General Security Service (Shin Bet) Arabic-speaking interrogators were hired by the Pentagon under a classified "carve out" sub-contract to brutally interrogate Iraqi prisoners at Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison, one only needs to examine the record of abuse of Palestinian and Lebanese prisoners in Israel to understand what Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld meant, when referring to new, yet to be released photos and videos, he said, "if these images are released to the public, obviously its going to make matters worse."

According to a political appointee within the Bush administration and U.S. intelligence sources, the interrogators at Abu Ghraib included a number of Arabic-speaking Israelis who also helped U.S. interrogators develop the "R2I" (Resistance to Interrogation) techniques. Many of the torture methods were developed by the Israelis over many years of interrogating Arab prisoners on the occupied West Bank and in Israel itself. "

It's good to have friends who are willing to help.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If she bonked so many people, I wonder who the father of her unborn child is?

Wonder if she knows....

Things are getting stranger and stranger...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
jakomo seems to be offended by the fact that Ms. England is, in his words, "unattractive". Sounds like he's really into looks, or else considers himself a pretty boy.

Did it ever occur to you that the insult is greater if perpetuated by a skank than by a fox? It might be just a very good psyops maneuver.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
please do not forget these details about IRAK prisoners:

-they are war criminals
-they just went on killing with the islam as excuse
to kill as many non-islam people as possible in any way
by shooting,kniffing,exploding,drowning.
-they are extremely dangerous because they do all they can to kill others,even when it gives them no option to escape a live.they hide weapons in all open bodyparts
as mouth,anus,armpits...
-they are telling lies and they cheat whatever they can
and also dressed like woman and hided weapons in schools,mosques and common houses with the help of whole islam families.

the usa want to get bin laden and other war criminals
and therefor have to interrogate these islam war criminals by using all means.
this is a war situation and not just kinda play of 1st grade highschool.
psychological the usa have to pull the islam war criminals
over the line to make all confessions necessairy to catch the heads of al quada and other terrorists.

and talking about humane rights and geneva convention...
please tell me: did the WTC victims had any of this ???

Hey man, an eye for an eye leaves both people blind.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
All of this is yet another reason women should not be in the military at all.

Period.

It's all so damn SHOCKING. And the funny thing is, is that people...

just...

don't....

see it.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hmmmm, well she could get as much as 15 years in prison. Guess THAT will slow down her grand libido. Oh, wait...maybe not.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
All of this is yet another reason women should not be in the military at all.

Period.

Now that was sexist statement. Are you generalizing or do you really think this? All blacks are criminals, all whites are racist, and all women are not fit for duty? That kind of stuff?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's obvious this "girl" is retarded.She should never have been permitted to take charge of prisoners.
Allowing her to commit these outrages suggests a degree of complicity from higher up in the chain of command.
Although I believe the focus should be shifted away from her and back on to this nasty little "war" in Iraq.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I hope Larry Flynt can get in on all this. Somehow the sex depraved American public MUST see the rest of the photos.

Maybe he could get her all dolled up and put her in a spread. I hear she's no Jessica Lynch.

I hope all our soldiers come home soon. It's obvious the ones living out a real horror movie aren't going to get near as much media coverage as this slut.

dz

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
to get on a lighter point, does anyone else think she looks like morocco mole?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Jeez .just think about the poor unborn child 3 strikes and he/she's already out. The "who's your daddy?" taunts, the schoolyard jokes,the inevitable leaked pics.

The one decent thing she could do is give it up for adoption and have the records sealed. My guess is she won't

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i'm ashamed that u.s. commanders would order/know about this, and i'm ashamed that u.s. soliders would do this. i use to think that the u.s. military was above the this. there is no way that it was 'just a few enlisted soliders on the night shift' that did and planned all of this. is that the best interogation technique that the most sofisticated military in the world could come up with??? well, on second thought, the most sofistcated military in the world did let a bunch of 3rd world terrorist hijack 4 planes, fly inside u.s. airspace by washington d.c. for an hour or so and basicaly say..'we didn't know what was happening or what to do....' ( if you belive that i got a ice cube to sell you in the artic)

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Itsn't the father of her child one of the guys that she is with in the pictures I mean, he is from the same place she is, and where are the videos of her having fun with multiple partners while she was in Iraq?
Does anybody have a link to it?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Itsn't the father of her child one of the guys that she is with in the pictures I mean, he is from the same place she is, and where are the videos of her having fun with multiple partners while she was in Iraq?
Does anybody have a link to it?

"Itsn't the father of her child one of the guys that she is with in the pictures I mean,..." Well that sure narrows it down..... to a couple of thousand people!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join