It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABUSE CRISIS: "Almost everybody was naked all the time." Shocking Sexual Pics of Lynddie England

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The New York Post is breaking a story today that hurts the credibility of Lynndie England's claims that she was ordered to pose for the photographs. One lawmaker reviewing the thousands of photos said, "Almost everybody was naked all the time." Pfc. England is featured in several photos and videos of graphic sex acts, often with several partners, and often in full view of detainees.

New York Post By VINCENT MORRIS and DEBORAH ORIN Shocking shots of sexcapades involving Pfc. Lynndie England were among the hundreds of X-rated photos and videos from the Abu Ghraib prison scandal shown to lawmakers in a top-secret Capitol conference room yesterday. "She was having sex with numerous partners. It appeared to be consensual," said a lawmaker who saw the photos. And, videos showed the disgraced soldier - made notorious in a photo showing her holding a leash looped around an Iraqi prisoner's neck - engaged in graphic sex acts with other soldiers in front of Iraqi prisoners, Pentagon officials told NBC Nightly News. It's increasingly clear there has been a catastrophic breakdown of any form of military supervision, ethics, morals, and even ordinary common sense. One can only surmise that such a breakdown begins and the top, and trickles down to work-a-day troops such as these. Related ATSNN.com News Pfc. Lynndie England: "I was told to stand there and hold the leash." Abuse Crisis Special Coverage Related News Lawyer for Lynndie England says Army uncooperative The Ballad of Lynndie England The Pictures: Lynndie England [Edited on 13-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord] [Edited on 13-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord] [Edited on 5-15-2004 by Valhall]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Even bearing in mind that the abuse of prisoners and smut was a long while back now, it makes me wonder why no Arabic press would have disclosed these stories. The prisoners that were eventually freed must have been truly traumatized and humiliated.

This whole set of incidents caught on camera, and the cover-ups associated with them all the way to the top, are dark events for US military at many levels.

But to some nothing will be shocking in this, the ill discipline can be seen at certain levels ALL THE WAY to the top and Commander In Chief as role model can't it?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm amazed anyone would want Ms. England... she looks like former Serbian leader Slobodan Miloslovic as a child...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I'm amazed anyone would want Ms. England... she looks like former Serbian leader Slobodan Miloslovic as a child...

I am glad that it was a woman who elected to make that remark. Will this disgraced soldier's pregnancy spare her the full punishment she will be due?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar it makes me wonder why no Arabic press would have disclosed these stories.
I think those abused were too shamed to discuss what happened. Much of the treatment discussed in these threads and in the news is among the worst kind of taboos in their culture. I can imagine it difficult for them to even think of what happened, much less tell someone.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This thread has over 250 views in 20 minutes. Must be the "Shocking X-rated" claim you made SO! Surprise surprise.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"Shocking shots of sexcapades"

That's from the New York Post ?

I can't get more surprised or shocked about what's been happening at Abu Ghraib but I sure am disappointed with the Post.*shakes head*

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I'm amazed anyone would want Ms. England

i imagine if you're a male, and far from home, and haven't gotten any "action" in while, she'd look awful good. At least that's what some friends of mine in the military have said.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh this just gets better, it has everything to inflame Joe America.

Not only is she a torturer but she's a sexually prolific nymphomaniac.

WHAT A MONSTER!

There's no real details of the men in these pictures, but then there wouldn't be, surely they were innocent victims of this woman's insatiable animal lusts, in fact... they were probably under her spell! yes that must be it she's a witch BURN HER BURN HER! BEFORE HER DEMON VAGINA CORRUPTS ALL OUR INNOCENT YOUNG BOYS OUT THERE!!

Sorry but this is so text book of the subconscious fears prevalent in our society its almost funny.

Woman as aggressor, that's hard to deal with, woman as Sexual aggressor, that's practically impossible to handle, enough to dehumanise her so we can distance ourselves from her.

I'm not usually one to go for the whole "the government is manipulating" us stuff, I don't think they're organised enough, but this reeks of scapegoating to take our minds off what actually happened.

Pin the blame on the inhuman monster woman. She's to blame, get rid of her and there will be no more abuse.

pitiful. More to the point, insulting to you as the public because they must really think you'll get suckered in buy it.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If they are going to slap her face all over tv and net, identify the men as well! She obviously was not having sex with herself.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It shames me that in this country we are suppose to be so christians, people get so aroused about scandal pictures of sex, the more we see the more we want and the fixiation on it is intoxicating we can not get away from it, it is like a drug, but we tell ourself that, got forbid (is because those poor iraquis were tourture and that is despicable and an atrocity, and that women, oh she is a monster she should no be allow to have her child ) Shame on us americans we are not better looking at the picture that the people than took them. No body cares that an american got decapitated on video, because it was not naked pictures in it, its a shame that in capitol hill oll those old fart in congress are getting a fix on those pictures behing close doors (in private) they are getting the same fix as we regular american are and that is sick. It is true when it come to the say (sex always sell) No body in this country had a clean mind to condemn anybody because our minds are as dirty as the people that did those deeds in those pictures. shame on us all. ( But they were gooooooood!)

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaJade
If they are going to slap her face all over tv and net, identify the men as well! She obviously was not having sex with herself.

I totally agree.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
please do not forget these details about IRAK prisoners:

-they are war criminals
-they just went on killing with the islam as excuse
to kill as many non-islam people as possible in any way
by shooting,kniffing,exploding,drowning.
-they are extremely dangerous because they do all they can to kill others,even when it gives them no option to escape a live.they hide weapons in all open bodyparts
as mouth,anus,armpits...
-they are telling lies and they cheat whatever they can
and also dressed like woman and hided weapons in schools,mosques and common houses with the help of whole islam families.

the usa want to get bin laden and other war criminals
and therefor have to interrogate these islam war criminals by using all means.
this is a war situation and not just kinda play of 1st grade highschool.
psychological the usa have to pull the islam war criminals
over the line to make all confessions necessairy to catch the heads of al quada and other terrorists.

and talking about humane rights and geneva convention...
please tell me: did the WTC victims had any of this ???

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
People like you depress the hell out of me.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Woman as aggressor, that's hard to deal with, woman as Sexual aggressor, that's practically impossible to handle, enough to dehumanise her so we can distance ourselves from her.

You had a point, in history womens had always hold the power of her sex that is why groups like islam shame womens and mistreat them because they can not cope with this very well known fact.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i add this info on my first posting:
========================
the usa must do al possible in afghanistan and other drugcrop producing countries to destroy all fields and all factories.
almost all drug related money goes to the islam war because afghanistan is one of the countries with the highest production of hard drugs.

arrest all dealers and destroy all warehouses where the drugs are stocked all over the world !
no mercy for killers like that who abuse the youth
and destroy their lifes.
drain all financial ways to the war criminals.
this will be a good step forward !

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE -they are war criminals
It's been established that not all detainees are criminals, and even worse, less than 25% are. International Red Cross: Up to 90% of Iraq Detainees are Mistakes!

the usa want to get bin laden and other war criminals and therefor have to interrogate these islam war criminals by using all means.
It has been long, and well established that there is no connection between Iraq/Saddam and Al Qaida/Osama.

psychological the usa have to pull the islam war criminals over the line to make all confessions necessairy to catch the heads of al quada and other terrorists.
As established, not all detainees are criminals. And, I thought we (US) were supposed to aspire to a higher standard of conduct.

(did the) WTC victims had any of this ???
No. But then, these people in Iraq had nothing to do with that.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
"Shocking shots of sexcapades"

That's from the New York Post ?

I can't get more surprised or shocked about what's been happening at Abu Ghraib but I sure am disappointed with the Post.*shakes head*

the Post is a near Fascist propaganda rag not fit to wrap fish; being a Ruppert Murdoch paper, it's not hard to fathom. We NY'er read it for the sports section & then put it out for the puppies.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
marg6043 - yes, I did have a point, and you missed it. I was pointing out that the west finds the sexually aggressive woman an icon of fear and doesn't perceive them as human. At a subconsious level We don't like to acknowledge women as having sexual desires. Easily demonstrated in our different attitudes towards sexualy prolific men and women.
The man is a stud, the women a whore. One we approve of the other we don't.
Go read some feminist literature.

Oh and while your at it, Go talk to some Muslim women about Islam being oppressive.

Like Christianity, there is no unified Islamic code of conduct. Some Muslims Practice Islam in one way, some practice it in another.

Islam does not oppress women, in fact go have a meal with a Muslim family and express that attitude and you'll be laughed out of the house. I know, I did it once. Women in western Muslim society tend to be the dominant gender, Its just expressed in ways WASP culture rarely perceives.

The way my friend Aisha put it is this "In Islam women are the power behind the throne. The Man is the family's face, but we are the brain and the voice"

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Simon]

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Simon]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
sounds like everyone had their hands in that sluts cookie jar.

they who banged her were more than violating at least one rule...and should be punished along side her...but with a barrier so she cant be touched anymore...

(grabs an sos pad a belt sander and takes a shower. i feel so dirty now after this!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join