It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Actually Discusses New Martial Law Acts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
US army combat teams being trained to combat civilian disobedience! They say this the separation of military and civilian Government.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is the government gone mad aftermath of 9/11 Northcomm has been at the head of the operation since 9/11 in which they are practicing continuity of government in light of a tragic act, such as a dirty bomb or WMD. The most elite of military commanders will call the shots via GPS from underground Northcomm headquarters as US troops take to the street in response to the said scenario. It's like a game of battleship. It will be directed by NORTHCOMM with the assistance of some pretty hard core GPS networking software they have been developing since 9/11.

PS I personally learned about this in a visit to Northcomm in 04. I have seen the software and I was briefed by a Northcomm commander. They have been working long and hard at this.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
This is the government gone mad aftermath of 9/11 Northcomm has been at the head of the operation since 9/11 in which they are practicing continuity of government in light of a tragic act, such as a dirty bomb or WMD. The most elite of military commanders will call the shots via GPS from underground Northcomm headquarters as US troops take to the street in response to the said scenario. It's like a game of battleship. It will be directed by NORTHCOMM with the assistance of some pretty hard core GPS networking software they have been developing since 9/11.

PS I personally learned about this in a visit to Northcomm in 04. I have seen the software and I was briefed by a Northcomm commander. They have been working long and hard at this.

Could you give us specs? Sounds like a good target to leave them useless!

Star and Flag. This is important! Well done! Information on the enemy is always welcome!

The oppertunity to defeat an enemy is offered by the enemy himself. -SunTzu

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarMind

I have a feeling that's not a good idea..but this is unclassified so....

They have duplicate monitoring stations in both NORAD and Northcomm. If one fails at goes to a backup.

You can however keep in mind that the digital broadcast transition was to make way for GPS tech. To free up bandwith on VHF and UHF frequencies.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
duplicate post

new topics

top topics

join