It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ufo mechanics of flight"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
1.The craft must support certain metals that are conducive and inducive or insulators and non insulators of electricity.

2. Inside Earths sediment there are rocks beneath the surface that give off a natural occuring push and pull effect, yes like a magnet, that is why when some get close to the ground it throws them off balance.

3. Some ufos have the ability to switch or navigate through the vibrational levels of earth, so in essence they have the ability to slip in between layers of Earth like a bed full of covers.

4. Some crafts use a hopping or jumping system, kind of like being spring loaded to move around. Seen this happen in the Little Dipper, a ufo craft that was enormous was jumping, litterally in between the stars inside that constelation. I would say the stars were one tenth size of the craft.

5. Some crafts have the ability to literally (rip) a whole in time/space, come from (the ethers) seperate the mind from the body and take the essence into space.

6.They love to travel around or in the (magnetosphere) of Earth, Earths natural occuring magnetic belt.

Magnetosphere
mag⋅ne⋅to⋅sphere  /mægˈnitəˌsfɪər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mag-nee-tuh-sfeer] Show IPA
Use magnetosphere in a Sentence

–noun Astronomy. 1. the outer region of the earth's ionosphere, where the earth's magnetic field controls the motion of charged particles, as in the Van Allen belts.

7.So for the metals existing in the ship I would say you have one that grounds the earths natural occuring field of energy, one that neutralizes it, and a metal that is charged by it.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You should have a look at the book "Unconventional Flying Object - A scientific analysis"

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

You know its funny I have had that book in my Amazon to get list but I haven't gotten it, isn't that one about a Nasa scientist giving his scientific analysis of flight and mechanics?

I hope he looks past Linear mechanics in describing the things, because not to would be a mistake.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is this your postulate or did you hear this somewhere? It seems like it could be possible, although the "Little Dipper" 'star-jump' incident really could not have been a massive UFO, you would not have seen the light in all places at once like that, due to the distance between us and the stars and the distance differential between the two stars it jumped from. More than likely you saw something else. I can see how the rest of your post could be possible though.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Who say's I see things like you guys or hear things like you guys, once the (you guys) is out of the vocabulary anything is possible. But yes true story I was driving at night and my consciousness drifted out that way and behold what I saw it as clear as a blue sky.

Now my mind doesn't have to negotiate that fact, but yours may need to be pried open to allow it in. Not being rude, you are trying to evalute something on YOUR PAST Experiences.

Science hasn't come close to even evaluating what is possible, only judges things through a linear mechanical view, and in doing so, we willl never be allowed out into THERE SPACE, because of our Worldy views, are distorted in thinking our laws are the only laws possible, this is where science and spirituality meet, without spirituality science will fail, without science spirituality will fail.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The electrical flow in the air is from 'charges' pushed at high speed
and high force potential or voltage.
The flow and mechanism is related to Tesla's experiments.
Creating wireless power may or may not have powered UFO aircraft
as a internal power source apparently suffices now a days.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla, another one that is a INTERMEDIARY HUMAN.

in⋅ter⋅me⋅di⋅ar⋅y  /ˌɪntərˈmidiˌɛri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-ter-mee-dee-er-ee] Show IPA noun, plural -ar⋅ies, adjective
Use INTERMEDIARY in a Sentence
–noun 1. an intermediate agent or agency; a go-between or mediator.
2. a medium or means.
3. an intermediate form or stage.

–adjective 4. being between; intermediate.
5. acting between persons, parties, etc.; serving as an intermediate agent or agency: an intermediary power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

[edit on 23-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have the book, but havnt taken the time to read it yet, so I cant tell really.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I kept getting that large metalic orb that was reflecting light, was doing maintenance checks on the stars.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Earth being visited by U.F.O.'s?
Maybe, but not as frequent. Earth is backwater. If aliens found this planet interesting, believe me the sky would be globally covered with spaceships the size of cities (and I don't mean ships looking like the saucerlike version).

Do not hope for aliens to visit earth, most are not as kind as you would like think. Don't expect covered abductions or secretly human eating humans either. We are like cattle and if the wanted us for some reason the would capture us all by force and wipe out the rest.

High tech does not make high spirited.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
UFOs are powered by stable nuclear fusion reactors, and sunspots are one kind of stable nuclear fusion reactors.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

(Plasmaships) yes indeed, some travel on ionised particles.

ionized
i⋅on⋅ize  /ˈaɪəˌnaɪz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ahy-uh-nahyz] Show –verb (used with object) 1. to separate or change into ions.
2. to produce ions in.

–verb (used without object) 3. to become changed into the form of ions, as by dissolving.

Ions
–noun Physics, Chemistry. 1. an electrically charged atom or group of atoms formed by the loss or gain of one or more electrons, as a cation (positive ion), which is created by electron loss and is attracted to the cathode in electrolysis, or as an anion (negative ion), which is created by an electron gain and is attracted to the anode. The valence of an ion is equal to the number of electrons lost or gained and is indicated by a plus sign for cations and a minus sign for anions, thus: Na+, Cl−, Ca++, S=.
2. one of the electrically charged particles formed in a gas by electric discharge or the like.

Others could go lets say right over head of a person and the person looking up would see nothing, why?

Because of this simple word called REFRACTION: To change the direction of light.

re⋅frac⋅tion  /rɪˈfrækʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ri-frak-shuhn] Show IPA
Use refraction in a Sentence
See web results for refraction
See images of refraction

–noun 1. Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different

Change the word medium which is an important one with density.

current density:

6. the degree of opacity of a substance, meduim etc., that transmits light.
7. Photography. the relative degree of opacity of an area of a negative or transparency, often expressed logarithmically.

2. Ophthalmology. a. the ability of the eye to refract light that enters it so as to form an image on the retina.

b. the determining of the refractive condition of the eye.

3. Astronomy. a. Also called astronomical refraction. the amount, in angular measure, by which the altitude of a celestial body is increased by the refraction of its light in the earth's atmosphere, being zero at the zenith and a maximum at the horizon.
b. the observed altered location, as seen from the earth, of another planet or the like

due to diffraction by the atmosphere.

dif⋅frac⋅tion  /dɪˈfrækʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-frak-shuhn] Show IPA

dif⋅frac⋅tion  /dɪˈfrækʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-frak-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun Physics. 1. the phenomenon exhibited by wave fronts that, passing the edge of an opaque body, are modulated, thereby causing a redistribution of energy within the front: it is detectable in light waves by the presence of a pattern of closely spaced dark and light bands (diffraction pattern) at the edge of a shadow.

2. the bending of waves, esp. sound and light waves, around obstacles in their path.

God I hope that helped or if I just confused everyone with it.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you could translate that into an actual paragraph, instead of depositing an arrow chart full of definitions and connections, it would be wonderful. I would love to read what you put, but between deciphering the definitions and linking it all together into a semi-coherent statement, I find it isn't quite worth the effort.

top topics

join