It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO credible evidence of aliens / UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Having been trawling this site and probably most of what's out there on the web I've come to the conclusion that if there was REALLY something out there we'd be seeing better photo's and footage by now.

Most of it looks doctored or at the very least a bit dubious... (badly exposed, shaky footage).

And as for the disclosure project.... If that Greer fella really had any hard evidence and documents/good films and so on why's it being kept secret?

I've really tried to find the truth, really, I have but maybe the truth is that the governments are inciting this interst to keep people's minds busy.

What do you think?

Am I missing something???

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Some good points, but, and it`s a big but, what really keeps this whole scenario ticking over nicely is - there is no evidence to prove they don`t exist either

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by USER
Having been trawling this site and probably most of what's out there on the web I've come to the conclusion that if there was REALLY something out there we'd be seeing better photo's and footage by now.

Most of it looks doctored or at the very least a bit dubious... (badly exposed, shaky footage).

And as for the disclosure project.... If that Greer fella really had any hard evidence and documents/good films and so on why's it being kept secret?

I've really tried to find the truth, really, I have but maybe the truth is that the governments are inciting this interst to keep people's minds busy.

What do you think?

I have all the evidence I need -- my own personal sightings. And no, I didn't see the planet Venus or a military flare. Those are probably two of the most ridiculous reasons debunkers throw out. No, what I saw was NOTHING like any commonly seen object. As for disclosure, I can think of many reasons why this is being kept secret.

Finally, if the government wanted us to keep our minds preoccupied, they would find something else, since most people don't get involved in this.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The reports from pilots, military, commercial/airline, private seems like credible evidence to me. Are they all lying?

People can be sentenced to death on eyewitness accounts. Evidence?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by USER

Either that, or the governments have little to disclose meaning their may be visitors but leave no evidence behind, or none at all. Unless my eyes deceive me I'd have to say the former of the two.

If that's true then it can only mean that we are of little interest to these particular aliens. I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't pay much attention to us anyway. That's my view anyway of this all, and I think this guy below gives a pretty good account behind this theory. Seems we'll have to wait for any proof for now, until SETI can detect some laser signals.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I agree with you. To a degree.

I've tried so hard to believe but the evidence I do see isn't very convincing!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
Do we REALLY need another thread like this?

Haven't we had, like, 6 this month already?

I really don't see the point in posting such a thing in the first place.

Why?

To get some proper answers that's why.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Seventh

I agree with you. To a degree.

I've tried so hard to believe but the evidence I do see isn't very convincing!

Why don't you believe witnesses like pilots, cops, Air traffic controllers, etc.? They can't all be hallucinating, lying, hoaxing, mistaken!!

I think you are just trolling for points and flags.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think it's subjective to your own experience, just like anything else.

When Thomas Edison invented the lighbulb, I bet nobody who hadn't seen it first hand believed in his invention, yet that doesn't mean it did not exist.

Look, if you simply look at the statistics involved, it would be very arrogant to assume that we are the only form of life in the universe that is intelligent.

Even more so because we are an extremely young species as far as the Universe is concerned. The building blocks for life are apparent all throughout our own solar system and it makes not sense to assume they would not be present anywhere else.

Myself, I firmly believe in ET life, and I firmly believe they've been visiting us for thousands if not millions of years. Where is my evidence, I have none. It's simply an educated opinion based on my experiences and knowledge.

If you are looking for other people to "convince" you that they exist, it's really not up to us to do that for you. It's for you to come to your own conclusion about what is truth and what is disinformation.

Another point to ponder, do you think that the millions of sightings and eye witness reports are simply our imagination at work? A mass hallucination by people all over the world?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Michio Kaku is being directed by other worldly people on space mechanics, wake up people. Didn't he already reveal to ATS that him and some of the other worlds top scientists are literaly transporting things to space through cosmic transport, by teleporting things, which he was talking about what he calls NANO-NEEDLES.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think this thread will go down faster than the blitzkrieg.

This forum is full of evidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Dozens of excellent threads by the likes of Internos, Jkrog, Gazrok, MikeSingh, Chadwickus, Zorgon, and many many others.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

No there aren't. It's just received knowledge.

Bad evidence.

Never mind poor evidence where's the real proof???

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

No I'm afraid it's NOT full of evidence as you put it.

Actually, I take that back.

It's full of BAD evidence and links to shakey footage of stuff that can't be made anywhere near believable, nevermind convincing.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

No I'm sorry if that's what you think.

I can believe people. BUT... Why's the evidence so bad?

Is it because none of it's really happening?

Let's see some good evidence then... ... ...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by USER

Again, I have to stress that it's not OUR responsibility to show you evidence. Do your own research. If you don't believe in them, then that's fine.

But don't go around discrediting other people's work simply because YOU don't believe in it.

To Add: You said it was BAD evidence. Where is your evidence that says it's not true? You must have some if you KNOW it's not real.

~Keeper

[edit on 8/23/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by schrodingers dog

No there aren't. It's just received knowledge.

Bad evidence.

Never mind poor evidence where's the real proof???

Mmm, all there can be is evidence ...

Proof?

Prove to us you exist.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Some of the pictures & video's i see i can normally tell if it's real or not within the first minute or so,not sure why it's just something doesn't look right.
alot of the evidence that looks fake could infact be real & we're dismissing it straight away because it looks naff or whatever.
i'm sure there is prove out there that we've all seen & looked straight past it

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It seems like there is something and i feel there really should be but there is a serious lack of any credible evidence. The more i look the less i find...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join