It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It seems to me that the powers that be are going to put us down like stray animals.

They will do this with viruses, so no-one can point the finger.

But they will have to keep a few peasants around to run things.

Personally, I would rather leave.

But then I think they will have to face higher masters - UFOs or God and Jesus, which may be different, or they may be the same.

But before they can do this, maybe Armaggeddon will happen.

I hope so.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I hope so.

.... You hope so?

Why would you hope the end of the world is coming, have you no heart?

And apparently 666/616 = Nero Caesar. Who knew.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

I certainly have a heart - a bleeding one actually - I simply hope that something will happen before we are all killed off.

What about all the viruses? And the compulsory innoculations?

Why am I suddenly thinking about Hitler, and the 'cleansing'?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
It seems to me that the powers that be are going to put us down like stray animals.

They will do this with viruses, so no-one can point the finger.

But they will have to keep a few peasants around to run things.

Personally, I would rather leave.

But then I think they will have to face higher masters - UFOs or God and Jesus, which may be different, or they may be the same.

I hope so.

Pessimism, odd enough, breeds crazy thoughts.

No one is putting anyone down, except for Zimbabwe to it's citizens, you wanna get mad, get mad at them, you wanna take a stand, take a stand there, you wanna blog.... then blog.

We know what to do, in the worst of times, we just happen to live in the best of times, with the luxury of 'speculating' the worst of times, but their are those, who live in the worst of times, speculating of the best of times, and we, well, we insult the # out of them for speculating the worst, which is their day to day lives.

Like anticipating rape, while those who are being raped on a weekly basis wonder what a life outside that is like, only to find their all expecting to be raped and living that way.

Not doing anything, but just wondering what to do, and while they think so much about it, they don't stop the rape that is going on at the moment.

Savvy?

No. I figured.

End of world won't happen, till the day we do it. No one is going to save us.

No one, saves the girl in Saudi Arabia, who right now, is being raped, screaming for help, we can't hear it or even #in feel it, but we know it's happening right now.

No one is saving her, no one is even trying to help.

Yet our lives go on.

Nonetheless, our lives, aren't being put down. We can do that well enough alone.

We don't need help to watch our daughters and sisters and mothers and fathers, and brothers, be raped.

We dont' need someone else to watch. We do it well enough alone.

TPTB are ourselves, just in a imaginatory way. A all picture way.

We can shoot our own dog, we don't need a higher power to do so.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Okay,

Shoot your dogs and all the rest.

Thanks for your condescension (look it up).

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Okay,

Shoot your dogs and all the rest.

Thanks for your condescension (look it up).

1 : voluntary descent from one's rank or dignity in relations with an inferior
2 : patronizing attitude or behavior

Dictionary

lol, You can at the very least respond to my post, not meaning to be attacking, just contrary... look it up

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I am responding to your post.

Zimbabwe is only one country where this is happening.

Also, you have not learnt the meaning of condescending yet. It means saying in your post "Savvy? I thought not." And btw, what is with 'savvy'? - are you at war? - probably. So where does that leave you? The all-knowing all-seeing person?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

It seems to me that the powers that be are going to put us down like stray animals. They will do this with viruses, so no-one can point the finger. But they will have to keep a few peasants around to run things. Personally, I would rather leave.

Dude, don't be a martyr to apathy. What is this? Passive resistance? Or lying down to die? If you truly see the world in the way you describe in the OP, it's a shame that your decision is one of lamb-like meekness. If I thought the world was that way I'd fight like a ****er to improve it or swallow a bullet. These PTB would be delighted if this is an example of how people react to their imminent deaths.

I'm not trying to be an ***hole with you. Sorta trying to give the metaphorical slap that the panicking guys get in bad movies. Check out the Serb-Croat War, Rwanda, Sudan, Somalia for examples of life being held cheaply by their PTB. Whenever I feel myself getting whiny or hating our politicians too much (I do hate them!!), I remember Hutus and Tutsis in Rwanda. That's incredibly recent, incredibly disturbing and shows what people are capable of doing to each other. Amidst all that, people fought to live and saved the lives of neighbors.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I am responding to your post.

Zimbabwe is only one country where this is happening.

Also, you have not learnt the meaning of condescending yet. It means saying in your post "Savvy? I thought not." And btw, what is with 'savvy'? - are you at war? - probably. So where does that leave you? The all-knowing all-seeing person?

Savvy, only means, "do you understand", are you savvy?

I see nothing, yet feel the need to look. Savvy?

Each battle we have, is a war, and each war, contains a battle. And battles are little wars, of the larger wars.

On to the OP, you said this, which struck me. You're waiting for a HIGHER BEING, to come and save us all.

There is no one, coming to save us, we must save ourselves, and we must, definitely know what we're saving ourselves from.

And lately, we're split between democrat, republican, liberal, conservative, euthinasia, to youth in asia.

Only until you know what you're fighting can you find it, and then and only then, will you actually feel the need, I stress "NEED" to fight it.

But by then, we'll all be hoping for aliens, jesus', mohammads, krishnas, yahwehs, psychics, to help us.

And while their all peddling money, we're being screwed over, hoping, and not doing.

You want to stop the NWO, I will gladly, willfully, and happily, spend all my money, to fly to Wherever Obama is, and protest, I will do whatever, demands of me, and what I demand of Myself.

We, on here, won't die, I'm sure of it, if not 100% sure.

We'll kill, and have teeth and nails, pulled out, think about that seriously.

And will fight that fight.

Would the NWO, really, want that against them.

The minds they manipulate, we can use just the same way. They have much less power then we give them. We honestly give them too much credit.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Well said. "The only power they have, is the power we give them." The illusion is that they control us. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. 300 million against a few hundred in DC.

Can anyone say Custer?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
yea, I was on another site, and quite a few people appear to be at their witz ends as it were. I basically, shake my head. because if their laws are not the cause of whats coming and it very well could spark whats coming. but if it comes. those that made an effort to conceal and distort will be among the first. they will flee to security a COG facility in west va.
a dirty dozen movie episode the air raid shelter turned into their tomb.

a few post down, basically said these bases are all connected together with underground tunnels with space age transport devices in them.

I dont know, why are they going to go underground...?
welding them in, well they are all connected...?
I'm lucky I guess, there are underground mines everywhere around here. I suggest everyone take some time and find the abandoned mines in your area for deep impact preparation. just in case they are doing this as a humanitarian measure.

another thread said they would whack all of the prisoners in prison, as a early indicator (Flu kills all the prisoners). just because they can. now that is sick. but it makes sense. your gonna need a place for the ones that disagree with the PTB.

new topics

top topics

join