It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Pirates seize ship on Israel's behalf, preventing arms from Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I did make a reply in the original thread ArMap, the gist of which was there are now too many "hostile"land borders, and besides that those border checkpoints are often corrupt and make money demands, which ordinary people pay just to get rid, if their papers are not exactly okay. It's a story on its own, where travellers are sent on deliberately without all the needed things for the next border..can you see where I am going? it's a border club. No, a sea route is a much simpler idea for this kind of caper.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well its a good thing Iran never got hold of thoses missles.So countries like Russia,United States and Israle are now boarding ships pretending to be pirates just to see what the ships are carrying and if its nuclear weapons or the ability to deliver nuclear weapons,they steal them or destroy them.I would have to say thats a good way to cover up black operation missions.Actually if they did that off the coast of Somalia to North Korean or Iranian ships they would proberly blame it on the Somalian pirates.I guess some countries will go to any leagths to stop nuclear weapons and materials from reaching nasty goverments like Iran and Burma.Mossad angents dressed as Russian speicial forces and even speaking Russian.Well even the cia can arranged missions like that.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why not just charter a civilian cargo plane and ship them by air. A lot easier than ships.
Each X-55 missile weighs about 1600 kgs to 2400 kgs. Pretty sure you could get quite a few on a cargo transport....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why would the Russians use the Atlantic Ocean/Mediterranean Sea to ship weapons to Iran, when they could use the Caspian Sea?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wanted to say something about the very beginning article regarding the Arctic Sea. They boarded using inflatable boats. Given the geographic location of the first attack, most of those boats don't carry enough fuel to be out that far. I believe there must have been a submarine waiting for the ship to leave. It must have then deployed a team in inflatable boats to intercept the vessel. They probably hid the missiles, nukes, etc in the wood bundles. This "Wood hide the cargo." Forgive the joke. Think about it. Unless they happened to bring chainsaws or explosives, they wouldn't even be able to inspect the cargo.
Obviously this was a shipment of arms the Russians and Chinese have been sending to Africa when their war plans start. They've been sending so much weaponry to dictators in Africa its sad. Just looking at the press releases they've sent more weapons than these countries could buy at ten times their GDP. The only way they could ever get them if they were free. The other big question is why these dictators then never use the weapons. This blatantly expresses that they were told not to use them. wwiii is on the horizon.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I agree with the other posters who say Israel wouldn't dare do such a thing.

really ..lets hear it from a has been!...ariel sharon...

Let them be aware in Washington, Moscow, Damascus and China that if one of our ambassadors is shot, or even a consul or the most junior embassy official, we might start World War Three just like that!"

[edit on 23-8-2009 by 3x3cut3d]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I was talking about a sea route also, directly from Russia to Iran, without any borders except the exit from Russia and entry into Iran.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by carolina1737

What's the range of an inflatable boat?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by carolina1737

Hi Carolina,
Sad to say but the arms in Africa come from everywhere that produces weapons, and also sad to say that those arms supplying countries are not content enough to sell them just to say, a democratically elected government but to just about everyone and their granny. It won't be for nothing, but the price will come later, ensuring total endebtedness to those African countries and ever enduring chaos in those African countries. Ah well, I suppose the ten year old kids holding the weapons get the ciggies free..from wherever the ciggies come from!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I have asked this in another thread, but nobody answered.

Why ship arms through the North Sea, part of the Atlantic and the Mediterranean when Russia has direct access to Iran through the Caspian Sea?

Maybe because anybody who knows the geography would expect them to do exactly that.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

And what does that mean?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Well its a good thing Iran never got hold of thoses missles.So countries like Russia,United States and Israle are now boarding ships pretending to be pirates just to see what the ships are carrying and if its nuclear weapons or the ability to deliver nuclear weapons,they steal them or destroy them.I would have to say thats a good way to cover up black operation missions.Actually if they did that off the coast of Somalia to North Korean or Iranian ships they would proberly blame it on the Somalian pirates.I guess some countries will go to any leagths to stop nuclear weapons and materials from reaching nasty goverments like Iran and Burma.Mossad angents dressed as Russian speicial forces and even speaking Russian.Well even the cia can arranged missions like that.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

First off, it's a bad thing Iran never got their missiles.

Secondly this hijacking is obviously a high end operation, not just some ragtag pirating like in Somalia. In order to know about the secret cargo, recon was conducted and intel gathered. This is either a special forces operation or black market (these are Russians afterall).

And since when were these pirates dressed as naval spetsnaz like you say? I heard they claimed to be INTERPOL which is an European organization.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
INTERPOL is an INTERnational POLice organisation, not European.

Wasn't it Swedish police or customs in the first articles ?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know what INTERPOL stands for, but I have never seen them outside of Europe. After some research I see that they only have 502 members and they're goal is to remain neutral, not really the fearful policing organization that I thought it to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

My guess is it was the captain and crew they knew the cargo if it was arms the ship was found in the right place to sell them.And this could also explain those 2 russian subs in the atlantic they were scared the captain might take his cargo to the United States. Id say they would have to come up with a story because im sure the russians wouldnt want to admit there captain and crew tried to steal there illegal arms shipment. This seems like a more likely scenario to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Hey, thanks now we know. I wonder where, or how they got tipped off?

reply to post by xoxo stacie

Yep, all We can do is remain VIGILANT: We live in a World of multiple perceptions, and realities. I have known for a long time, and recently it was brought back up, that the real Power Brokers have NO NAMES. The ones we know as the high, of high, are still nothing, but pawns in a grander game. What We can all start learning to do is see between the lines, and We can start seeing into other realities that stay hidden from the masses; it's my opinion that We are seeing that here.

reply to post by dragonridr

Okay, so Your saying just an arms shipment in general? See I don't know. What is absolute is something big going down; as to the odd ball extreme coverage.

My speculation is now that they are leaning toward Missiles; I think it's leaving the door open to prepare, or desensitize People for when one, or say 3 bombs go off here, or there.

War posturing has been ongoing for quite a while. It's been posturing because a Power Broker needs to have the Hearts, and Minds of the different People; so they'll fight.

Without that, war just doesn't seem worth it; remember post 9/11 recruiting hit their requirements, and then some for the military......The Peoples Hearts, and Minds wanted WAR!

I think what we just saw was a bull fight, Like a matador distracting the bull. The ship through the media was the matador, and "We The People" were the bull.

Now it's just a matter of time before we get lanced with another stick, or more to get us riled up.

Solo my two pesos

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Quite right ArMap,I seem to have mixed up your post with someone who had mentioned an overland route,which was the nub of my reply on the original thread, started by Sanchos(not this one)and with whos post I did not agree with. My thoughts in any case is that the "stuff" originated in Tirasopol and was bound for Israel rather than Iran,(who already have a dozen same missiles anyway) so included could be the Black sea as well as the Caspian Sea.
I'm not sure about the video of the prisoners either, (one of them has a Virgo tattoo) which could be attributed just as well to a religious sect as a mob sign.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
LOL .... an action as old as Navies themselves..

Sometimes you have to admire the balls of the Israelis .. they don't pussyfoot around, do they?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What I'm really interested in is " What is Sweden's part in all this?"
The last week has had Sweden and Russia bad mouthing Isreal. Why all of a sudden has Sweden popped up on the radar? What role can they truly play in the arena of war?

First Sweden makes dastardly claims against the IDF, now the Swedish have played a part in identifying and recovery of a missing ship which supposedly had a cargo of wood, then woopssssss it's a cargo of arms.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ha I pretty much called this, is this surprising to anyone mossad were involved?

x-55 cruise missile

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join