It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious, concerning FEMA coffins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This thread is probably going to be my shortest ever:

If you took a look at 20th century genocide, you'd notice that mass graves and coffins don't mix, obviously. So, WTH are these alledged coffins for? scare mongering, maybe?

A quick ATS search if you're reading this site for the first time and don't know what i meant

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Since we are just spit balling here....

The coffins give any sort of genocide an air of legitimacy for the very reasons you brought up. Any genocide campaign couldn't really be as overt as simply slaughtering the masses. If there was such a thing, they would have to start it by pretending to be concerned for the fallen.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
They don't fit the description perfectly, but when I see them in the huge stacks, they look an awful lot like septic tank pipe. I installed them for a relative's company during summers in high school. The brand we used was called Infiltrator.

Like I said, it's not a perfect match, but I'd be willing to bet they're for something along those lines, rather than for the more nefarious purposes that have been hypothesized. $0.02.

TA

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

i still can't fathom why one would purchase a million pieces of equipment only to let them sit around in a reasonably visible location, doing nothing while running up costs.

nothing happens without a purpose, does it?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
FEMA’s Job is to prepare and be ready for any type of emergency that could occur on U.S soil. If we have a “dirty Bomb” explode in a U.S City we are going to have Hundreds of Thousands dead. Its FEMA’s job to deal with that. The only thing they can do with dead bodies that are infected with “chemicals” would be to Incinerate them. (Burn them).

Too many people killed from a Major disaster ( Earthquake, Volcano, tsunami, Chemical attack, Plague. Etc etc) will not get buried like most normal dead. We can’t just dig holes in the ground like we see in old 2nd world war footage and Bulldoze bodies into the ground. Like that’s going to go down well here in the US.

FEMA have already set up Camps to deal with Mass arrests in the event of Public disorder after such events. Some of these facilities have Incinerators to burn infected dead bodies.

If the Swine flu break out gets bad and Hundreds of thousands die, they might put these facilities to use.

This is where the FEMA “death trains” come into play. The best way to move high volumes of bodies are via these Box cart trains. The same ones they use to carry cars. If its mass dead coffins or mass arrests, the train serves the best Practical use without having to spend Millions making some other form of transport. The coffins will come into use at the Site of the Destruction and short hauled to the nearest train collection area and mass piled into the trains and then shipped to the closest camp for incineration.

It would not be practical to drive trucks hundreds of miles to the same locations. They cannot carry as many in numbers. Also trains are not as visible by the general public. It beats seeing 500 trucks going down the highway.

I doubt there is any hidden plan for the use of these facilities. Camps, Trains, Coffins. But as we know they could be used for any purpose. But that’s not to say that is what they are for.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
FEMA death camps have been debunked into the ground along with the coffins and trains. The only place they exist is in your mind. I keep asking for a picture of a camp or train but nothing so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I Thought this question had been answered already.

Those Are not FEMA coffins.

They are grave liners.

In most states it is law that the fresh dug grave have a liner. The plastic liners are the least expensive of them all.

Some people use concrete vaults. I see no need for the added expense.

These grave liners are shipped all over the country.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

You got that right. Why would anyone think these were coffins? There is no lid.

Shop for the grave liner best for you, they are not cheap either.

Grave liners

Rhain

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
reply to post by TheAssociate

i still can't fathom why one would purchase a million pieces of equipment only to let them sit around in a reasonably visible location, doing nothing while running up costs.

nothing happens without a purpose, does it?

That is the only thing that bothers me about them. I understand they are grave liners and not coffins, but in these days of Just-in-Time procurement, Six Sigma, and Lean manufacturing, nobody makes up that much inventory and just lets it sit, unless it is bought and paid for. Too much money just sitting out there on the ground. So the question is, who bought and paid for them?

Someone needs to go to the county clerk and find out who owns or controls the land where they sit. If it's the manufacturer, oh well, stranger things have happened. If not, then who is it? The county would have record of ownership or lease and they have to tell you if you point it out on a plat map.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

The black "coffins" pictured in Georgia are a type of burial vault, and those are the lids. There is a base usually stored under the stack that the casket sits on, then the "lid" is placed over it locking into position. They keep the ground from collapsing in on the casket. They also work on a diving bell principle, allowing water to rise around the outside protecting the casket.

Deny Ignorance people, they are not Coffins. That's actually an out-dated term anyway, Coffins are now Caskets. Just like my name "The Undertaker"
We're actually called "Funeral Directors" now.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
FEMA death camps have been debunked into the ground along with the coffins and trains. The only place they exist is in your mind. I keep asking for a picture of a camp or train but nothing so far.

oh dear, there are even Youtube videos, showing camps. if you expect some jolly roger-type entrance sign, complete with a facility map, where the gas chambers are marked in red you'll be slightly disappointed, of course, but the barbed wire (pointing inwards nonetheless) is there and a lot of other strange things, which can only lead to the conclusion, that these locations are designed to detain a large number of people, at least temporarily.

regarding the 'coffins', grave liners, buckets or what have you:

a few photos in the middle show some of them, stacked like 9 ft high:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: it's not really part of this thread, but....
possible camp with rail access

i suppose you'll happily resume debunking these non existant facilities as soon as threads containing such links sink to the bottom again.

[edit on 2009.8.24 by Long Lance]

top topics

join