It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened Last Week in Montana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I thought it was share worthy.

Hello All, By now you have probably heard that President Obama came to Montana last Friday. However, there are many things that the major news has not covered. I feel that since Bill and I live here and we were at the airport on Friday I should share some facts with you. Whatever you decide to do with the information is up to you. If you chose to share this email with others I do ask that you DELETE my email address before you forward this on. On Wednesday, August 5th it was announced locally that the President would be coming here. There are many groups here that are against his healthcare and huge spending so those groups began talking and deciding on what they were going to do. The White House would not release ANY details other than the date.
The rest can be foundhere

I know this is one persons opinion on what happened and not a news story, but I thought it deserved attention non the less.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Errrr... so what are the facts? Do you have the rest of this email?

A for effort!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yeh how does the story end?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Edited to include link, big oops on my part.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I lived by that airport for years. I know the hanger spoken of in the email.

To think the police would not enforce the permitted area breech makes it seem that law enforcement does not protect the publics interest.

Regarding the seperation of national news coverage teams from the public protestors, compartmentalization has worked so well in dividing, and since dividing precedes conquering, if your agenda is to pass health reform, you want your news reports to publish coverage that glorifies your goal, and besides, the MSM is in bed with the administration's handlers and has been for many score.

I can see how this manipulation, by it's nature, neutralizes the efforts of assembled citizen groups, thus nullifying the first amendment as if it were quarantined inside the "cone of silence", but without provable intent, which also shelters their actions from any sizeable tort action.

They might well have a documentary film producer picking locations and detailing the scenes with extras (pro health care activists), and edit the whole sinister escapade into an over-produced holiday special, and include highlights of The First Lady Introduces the White House Jazz Studio, Brad Paisley Performs at the White House: "Welcome to the Future" and, for the climax, President and Mrs. Obama Open White House Poetry Jam.

It is good to hear some truth and real news, too bad it has to come by way of concerned citizens emails rather than from the corrupt MSM.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

It is concerning, but after you see who he associated with in the past
everyone should have know what they were getting.

If you voted for him, and didn't check into his past, and now are
unhappy then you have no one to blame but yourself.

As for the rest of us, we had our chance with an honest politician,
but most ppl called him a nujob.

Now that the economy is tanking like he said it would, he doesn't
seem quite as nuts as he did a year ago.

If you look into his writings you will find he has been right before.

If you check his voting record it is better than the straw men that
were put up against him.

I do not need to mention that name, and it is over now anyways.

We reap what we sew.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by calstorm

If you voted for him, and didn't check into his past, and now are
unhappy then you have no one to blame but yourself.

No voters regret here.

I can only add that the vote is pretty corrupt and the evidence and admissions are many and documented in congressional hearings records.

Has this changed anything much? Has anyone been prosecuted for fraud or for other voting misconduct?

The only way to have a clean vote is to get rid of the electorial college and have tiers of oversight throughout the process.

In WA. state, it's all by mail and the last vote, the dispensers were overfull and could not hold all the ballots.
Great forsight from Gov't as usual.

And if the judicial system is not adhering to constitutional values, as is apparent from the lack of following mandated law, refusing to compel a proper vetting procedure and force the POTUS to submit a long-form BC,
the entire republic is being decimated, the vote matters not, and the constituants are but second class citizens.

With dismissing andrejecting complaints, there is no recourse or redress, but a few cases arepending and they haven't figured a way to expell them, due to the fact that some were running in ther same presidential race and have standing that is irrefutable.

Usurping and the corporate US is allowing it in spite of law and public outcry.
Dump some more floride in the water and chems in the air...
a few more dancing with the stars ephisodes and no one will protest, no one will demand accountability, no one will do anything but stare into TV's and suck down contaminated products.
Lastly, the District of Columbia has no status to have a congressional seat, vote or other. Another ploy to further corrupt agendas.

top topics

join