It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Christians fooled by Satan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have asked a lot of people, for a long time “how many wars have been fought in the name of GOD and COUNTRY”? Their answer is typically “all of them”, the follow up question is, “and how many have been fought in the name of Satan”? Oddly, even the devout Christians will say none of them. As an atheist this puzzles me. How can a GOD who is supposed to be just and prudent cause such hate and desire in men? Why, if Satan is so evil and contemptuous toward man, is he not propagating these destructive thoughts and beliefs? I have read some threads from other atheists, who say we all want the end of religion. I will say now that I do not want the end of religion, I believe totally in the principles of the Bible and most other mainstream religions. I think that one should not Kill, or steel. A person should also never cheat, or want things that belong to others. I however do not believe these things because of GOD, but because of human kindness. I am not trying to change the mind of any person who has faith, I wish I could believe. (Please do not think that this means I want to be shown the way). With this in mind I ask the question again, how many wars have been fought in the name of Satan? I would also like to say that I have been baptized, read the bible, and studied a few different religions. “I believe that you should know what you are arguing about before you start the argument”. Here is a list of some of the fighting going on in the world today.
www.religioustolerance.org...
With all this in mind, I ask are the followers of mainstream religion being fooled into worshiping false gods. The bible says not to worship idles or false Gods, and if you do you are damned to hell. It is quite possible that if there is a Satan he has built these religions in order to trick the followers into worshiping him. How could one know? The bible states that only a few will get into the kingdom of heaven. How is that possible with so many willing to kill for their God?
1. Psalm 24:4
He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false.

2. Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

3. Jeremiah 16:19
O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Our fathers possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good.

4. Zechariah 10:2
The idols speak deceit, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.

5. Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I find it really funny that regular Muslims have referred to Bush as a "Christian Extremist". This tells me that Bush did a major dis-service for the people who actually do follow the religion.

That said, I also never understood religion, and how believers in religions, don't agree with your "Human kindness" thing. Just amazes me, how people can follow religions, and then happily join in the wars that are completely waged for the profit of a few.

It truly is an evil 'god', that would urge humans to hurt others. But you see this a lot with Christian families in the US -- Generations upon generations of family members that see it as their responsibility to join the armed services in the hope of killing people that are different.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Great point, it makes me think. If I were to be drafted could I use my belief in human kindness to get out of going to war? Prolly not. Thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elarmstrongo

Many things are happening fast. The satanist movement has been very active in the last 2 centuries and wars in the name of Lucifer are already going on.

www.youtube.com...

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. xv-xvi)

www.libertyforlife.com...
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

See also: Share International & The Lucifer Publishing Company (Lucis Trust)
www.redmoonrising.com...

Share International Foundation is a member of the NGO (non-governmental organization) community at the United Nations

SI has a long list of prominent, well respected international diplomats, religious leaders and political figures who have had articles published in this magazine. They include articles written by former UN leader Boutros Boutros-Ghali; present leader Kofi Annan; former President of Ireland Mary Robinson; Gro Harlem Brundtland who is director-general of the World Health Organization and former Prime Minister of Norway; the Dalai Lama; and recently even Britain's Crown Prince Charles.(7) Even though the average man on the street would most likely dissolve into hysterical laughter upon being presented with the beliefs of Creme and Share International, it is easily shown that this magazine is well-respected and taken seriously by many influential members of the Global Elite. In fact, Share International Foundation is accredited as an official non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations,(8) and the magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by SI "...in association with the Department of Public Information at the United Nations."

Now The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust (or Lucifer Publishing Company) is a United Nations Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is represented at weekly sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva and a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.

The Lucis Trust promotes IoNs as one of the "New Group of World Servers". The Lucis Trust are pushing for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "christ" figure, "Lord of the Word" or Maitreya (the new age messiah) and a One World Religion.

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarized her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

www.redmoonrising.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Umm, nope. Since if there was a christian god, IT, according to the way the average christian tells it, knows all that has/is/will happen...

So it's by extension all god's will, right ?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
illuminati does wars in the name of satan.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Always a wonder eh?

I also find it funny that it was the “serpent” who wanted mankind to have knowledge. That, I swear I will never get it even if God himself explained it to me. Why wasn’t it Satan that gave us Jesus-Christ to worship if we’re not supposed to worship the flesh? Why wasn’t it Satan who creates the whole universe with all its false gods?

It’s already known that religion doesn’t necessarily make the best people but I can’t believe how vile, sneaky some of those religious people actually are and they do it all in your face under the cover of religion. They cheat, they lie, spread hatred, bloodshed like fire spitting dragons but they get to go to heaven for it.

Oh well, God or Satan must really be working in mysterious ways.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Thanks for your reply, all of the links you provided were basically reiterating on another. They were all pointing toward Satanist religion, and tying in the new world order I do not wish to debate these things in this thread but instead have posed a question about holy religions. I enjoyed browsing the links but fail to see the relevance to this thread.
I see where you see the one world religion as evil but that does not explain how Christians especially might have been tricked. JESUS himself could have been Lucifer, come to earth to fool people, couldn’t he?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

Could you site some of these for me? I mean to say that they were fought IN THE NAME OF SATAN. openly as were the crusades or some of the current wars, that i gave the link to.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EdCase512

I am not sure I get you Ed??

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by elarmstrongo

I see where you see the one world religion as evil but that does not explain how Christians especially might have been tricked. JESUS himself could have been Lucifer, come to earth to fool people, couldn’t he?

That is exactly what is going on today. The whole purpose of the one world religion is to trick you into believing Lucifer is Jesus. Lucifer is the "one world messiah" Read the words of Jesus and look at the current Luciferian movement. They don't really hide what their intentions are and actually have been pretty open on how they are going to do this.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

OOh, o.k. so you are saying that it is the opposite of my question. Not that the Christians have been tricked but that they are being tricked now. Interesting, can you tell me any wars though that have been fought in the name of Satan openly.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Me thinks thou dost protest too much....

Book of Enoch/Chapter 10:13
And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have.

God gave Gabriel instructions concerning the Nephilim and the imprisonment of the fallen angels:
"And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle".

No what you refer to as "christians" ever have or will fight in wars designed to kill off the wicked. So... chill out. Kick back and watch the hybrids do battle.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by elarmstrongo

OOh, o.k. so you are saying that it is the opposite of my question. Not that the Christians have been tricked but that they are being tricked now. Interesting, can you tell me any wars though that have been fought in the name of Satan openly.

I'll chime in here. If you mean humans fighting a war for satanism currently it is 0.

But is also the same with god. No war has been fought yet in the name of god but in the name of religion.

Because today's religions are comprised of a bunch of fools who think only their specific religion is right they are lost all together. Every year people break off a church and start their own and call it say southern "insert any religion here". Because they believe they know the truth and the rest of the world is wrong. It's an old war tactic that has been practiced sense the days of war begun.

It's called divide and conquer. You insert the belief that a small group of individuals are right and everyone else is wrong. You create several different cells with several different belief systems. This in the end produces a civil war at which time a dominating country comes in and takes over the country promising unification and peace to all. By this time everyone is so sick of fighting they eat it up like ice cream at a birthday party.

The decision to worship the one whom you believe is a creator or god should be an individual decision based on yourself not the world and it's belief systems. After all anyone defending the idea of death to all non-believers is just ludicrous. However religious icons condemn other religious icons and followers every day. Some more extremists carry it out although this day in age it is still upheld that just killing someone because of a belief is just plain murder.

So yes in a sense you are right religion itself is being attacked from the inside and don't even know it. All it takes is one entity to perform a few so called miracles and join them together under it's name worshiping it.

At that point then the entity can start the real war which would be the first war fought in the name of Satan and defended by the name of god however minds will be twisted in such a way most will never know they fought for Satan until it is too late.

Quite sad really but hey if your an atheist you don't need to worry about all that right? (Edit: I don't mean this in a sarcastic way just curious why you care.)

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You're on to an interesting topic OP, one I'm quite fond of myself. Keep digging and don't listen to any religious extremists, you'll find A LOT of good information.

The interesting thing is that there have been sects, denounced as Satanists and Devil worshipers, who believed that the God of the Bible is actually a lesser and somewhat evil god, that the Earth was created to entrap souls in the physical plane and that "God", the ultimate All Father, is distant, abstract, and somewhat ambivalent. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it, it makes sense in light of the constant reverence and subjugation required by the Biblical God and his instance on "having no other gods before me".

When you read the Bible, especially the Old Testament, it's quite clear that the early Judeo-Christian concept was of their god as one among many, but mightier than the others. There are many instances when "God's" complete perfection and infallibility is somewhat questionable.

Also, remember that the concept of "Satan" or "Lucifer" as almost equal in power to "God" is a fairly modern concept (modern as in the last few hundred years). "Satan", as I remember, only appears as a proper name once in the bible. "Satan" simply means "The Adversary", however, his original position was not an adversary to god but an accusative adversary much like a prosecuting lawyer in a court room and was a servant of the most high God.

Lucifer and Satan are clearly two different concepts and are not at all interchangeable. The concept of Lucifer's arrogance and opposition to God comes from the original idea that Lucifer was represented by the planet Venus, which is "The morning star", the last star to defy the morning light. Lucifer is also equated with the bringing of knowledge and is often linked to the serpent of Eden. Lucifer is the bringer of the light of knowledge and taught Adam and Eve the knowledge of good and evil which the biblical God wanted to keep from them.

There are many sects that would agree with me in thinking that knowledge and wisdom are prerequisites to any sort of spiritual success. The biblical God sought to keep us in ignorance, as children and pets, not knowing good nor evil. The serpent granted us the knowledge and we were subsequently punished by God.

So I suppose you must decide which you feel is more accurate, the supreme evil, father of all lies, almost equal to god, Christian concept of "Satan". Or the more magically accurate concept of an ambivalent supreme god and a host of lesser beings, one of which is "Lucifer" who is not exactly evil.

The original concept of evil descending on earth was the story of the watchers in Genesis. The Watchers weren't evil and were actually servants of God, they taught sciences, farming, the use of herbs, the creation of weapons and armor and much more. In old magical practices "demons" are not always bad and in fact run the gamut of evil, ambivalent, and benevolent yet all "demons" (from the Greek word meaning spirits) will teach the practitioner it's area of expertise. One of the most common things taught by these spirits is musical ability.

If you read through the Old Testament you see that Angels are neither good nor evil but are servants of God and act only by God's will. However, sometimes Angels will do evil and sometimes good, such as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Many will argue that if it is God's will it can not be evil, yet I fail to see the difference when the end result is the same.

There is much more I can say but I believe I have laid enough of a foundation for my argument. The current concept of demons, evil, Satan and everything else is fairly modern and doesn't at all take into account the thousands of years of development these belief systems have undergone. Christians are deceived these days by their own religious leaders, they are taught nothing of the true meaning of biblical passages and are totally ignorant of the magic theories and practices so rampant in the bible. Solomon was not only a wise king but was a master magician and often summoned demons to gain knowledge.

In conclusion, I'd say that regardless of whether it was "Satan" or just small minded religious leaders, practitioners of modern Christianity are quite deceived as to the true nature of the universe and even their own religion.

The only true "evil" is ignorance and that has propagated much pain and suffering through out all of human history. (btw, there is a demon of ignorance as well)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG

Me thinks thou dost protest too much....

Book of Enoch/Chapter 10:13
And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have.

God gave Gabriel instructions concerning the Nephilim and the imprisonment of the fallen angels:
"And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle".

No what you refer to as "christians" ever have or will fight in wars designed to kill off the wicked. So... chill out. Kick back and watch the hybrids do battle.

the book of enoch is not in the bible you utter deceiver fool

btw, yes, the bible does allow genocide and war against an evil nation, but this is necessary, it is not evil.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilledthe book of enoch is not in the bible you utter deceiver fool

btw, yes, the bible does allow genocide and war against an evil nation, but this is necessary, it is not evil.

See OP........ this is exactly what I was talkin' 'bout. What we have here is a "hybrid/Nephilim" ranting just as you described in your OP. It's the Jungian thing.... the duality of man/Xtians who make absolutely no sense from a "Christian" perspective. Enjoy the show elarmstrongo...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have.

WOW that is some sweet GOD you got there

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Thank you, that was a lot of great info do you have any media i might look at?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Hmmm, this all makes real good sense to me. I think I have a very similar view, why if there is a god though would he allow all this in his name? Thanks for the reply

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join