It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing, yet still wondering...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So i was reading an article a little earlier today about Micheal Jackson (i know you guys are tired of hearing about him, but bear with me.)being spotted somewhere in the Middle East last week. There were rumors that he was still alive and he was somewhere in the unknown lying in some type of "chamber of youth" 24hrs a day.

Basically the article was talking about his death being a hoax. At first, i laughed and shook my head at those desperate tabloid sharks trying to make a quick buck off their website but then i started to think....

Micheal Jackson was not only the king of pop, but also the king of scandals. Sounds like something he would do. Then i remembered how much he loved his kids, and how he probably wouldn't have put them in so much anguish. Hm, any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Funny, because I predicted exactly that same thing, on the day Michael supposedly died. I prophesied that Michael would be seen in various places, that there would be rumors that his death had been faked, or that it had been a conspiracy to silence him. Of course, I was right.

My "prophecy" was entirely based on what happened after Elvis died. Same old, same old. People can't quite accept that someone they adored is gone, another victim of misuse of drugs (yes, prescription drugs, but drugs nonetheless). His body finally gave out and he died.

So conspiracy theories have started that "they" wanted Michael dead - the Illuminati, the Government, whoever. And others are now claiming that Michael faked his death to escape from"them", because "they" were trying to kill him. The Pepsi commercial was part of it - they tried to blow him up or set him on fire. And so on.

So look for more Michael sightings. And look for some sensationalist rag to claim that Michael is pregnant by Elvis, and will give birth to an alien.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It is well know that Micheal Jackson is a high ranking member of the illuminati and is in charge of all fema camp administrations. He took this job because he was tired of running the ultra secret alien technology dept. at area 51.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yep I predicted this also, even though the body underwent an extensive autopsy. You knew the second it happened that some crazy tabloid would go there.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I let the rumors speak for themselves.
If the man is "lying in some type of "chamber of youth" 24hrs a day"
How did anyone see him?
Anyway.
Dead or otherwise, he is gone forever.

top topics

join