It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a "human being" or a "person"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi I was reading and watching another thread about how the statutes and laws make us into human beings or persons....with this information I had a thougt.
Is Obama a "human being" since there is speculation that he has no birth certificate just a certificate of live birth? Do you see the deeper meaning here.....
We who have birth certificates, pay our taxes by writ of choice by contract, are slaves to the state. Obama without a birth certificate is a human being ......outside the statuatary law. Only subject to "common law" I was wondering what others think of this idea.......thanks. speaknoevil07

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

I'm not really sure on what you're asking, but there is a possibility that he's a type of a human alien hybrid that's apparently very personable

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You may be onto something, in so far as each Birth Cert is authenticated, and make chattel of the state through a bond purchase at issuance, or at least that's what I've heard. But Obama HAS a birth certificate and is a natural born US citizen, as far as I know. So he is then owned by the Fed and the state as much as anyone's birth cirtificate is.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
He'd just be an illegal immigrant is all.

He wouln't be any less of a person since the US constitution does not state that any person who is not born here is NOT a person.

So yeah, if he's not American, then we won't ever know to tell you the truth, that crap will be kept sealed for all of time.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
WOW!!
I never thought of that angle. I heard about our birth certificates being 'bought/sold' or something but that we aren't really free so to speak?? That we are just slaves ( without our knowledge, of course). I haven't read about all the details in like 10 years , but I get what you are saying. It seems that our BC 's have a stamp or something on the back stating who owns you. I'll have to reread the info about our birth certificates to refresh my memory. Great angle.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

You might be on to something ...

educate-yourself.org...

So there's that.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Obama is neither a person nor a human being. He is a pee pee head from the planet Kaka, this became evident when he slipped up and said. ".......wee weed up........" the other day,

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think you are talking about if from the freeman point of view.

David Ickes forum has a number of threads about freeman on the land and the questions of whether common law or contract law applies to people. I don't fully understand it, I think it involves questions over registration whether it be a birth certificate or vehicle registration and who is the owner and contract law.

There is also a question relating to your signature and if it is in capital letters you appear to be giving away your rights as a free man.

If it could be proved to be true it could be one of the greatest conspiracies of all time. However many people seem to be having problems in trying to invoke the freeman path and making it stick in legal situations.

As regards Obama and freeman law it would be an interesting path to pursue.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In my opinion he is both and neither. To simple it up, he is the anti-christ.

top topics

join