It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery hearing Obama’s Kenyan BC,Hillary Clinton,Robert Gates,September 8th Ordered to be there

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Mmm, amazing the timing of this coincides with the culmination of the healthcare debate.

But as per usual, ya'll make sure you get your hopes up.

And don't forget to be distracted.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I get the following when I click on the first link in Firefox -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3af61e2e738.jpg[/atsimg]

Seems somebody reported the site.

I wonder if it is true or paybacks?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think this is likely death knell to any 'Birther' stuff, this Orly is basically stepping up to cut her own throat in a national spectacle. I have no doubts that it's going to be a media circus.

I'll have to get my popcorn ready ahead of time, as the birther, non-birther groups prepare to bar-b-que each other.

Frankly, had there even been a slim chance of the BC stuff even being legit, the Republican Party or even Hilary herself would have used it, during the elections.

Now it's just (IMO) sour grapes.

M.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hilary was recently touring Africa, maybe she was there looking for Barak's long form birth certificate. Could it be that she discovered something about his citizenship that he has been hiding?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
you know if I was obama I would be a little worried if Hillary testified against me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
you know if I was obama I would be a little worried if Hillary testified against me.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I got that before, too, but when I look it up on Google I have the AVG safe site check mark things that let you know if AVG thinks it's safe or not and it showed this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89f1dbcefb4d.jpg[/atsimg]

So, I tried going to the site and then did a virus scan right after and it came up clean. I still get this safe message when I hover my mouse over the little check mark. Not that it is a guarantee or anything, just that I've had really good luck with AVG and didn't have any problems going to the site.

Take care,
Cindi

Edited to say that it isn't showing the whole picture and I suck at this adding images game. I'll try to see if I can fix it to show the whole image.

[edit on 8/24/2009 by Glencairn]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is a critically important story. S&F from me.

There is only one way Judge Carter would be proceeding with this case- and that's if he felt that the BC Taitz has is convincing enough to move forward. Among all the forgeries, one of them is bound to be real. WND has also settled to back this BC, recently claiming the eBay seller BC to be fraudulent. So maybe she really does have the real deal.

I might point out that Judges usually don't tend to live in fantasies, although lately anything is possible. This will be quite interesting to say the least. All eyes on September 8th!

Of course, why would I not be surprised to see this date postponed or canceled, when the Obama thugs descend like a load of bricks on this Judge's head, threatening him with termination, or worse. Huh? Yeah, see this thread for more on what these thugs are doing:

Threats, media manipulation on Obama eligibility - We have proof

[edit on Sun Aug 30th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I just posted a link to that in another thread. I thought the eligibility issue was a load of crap for a while, but when you see stuff like that you have to ask why people are being threatened. Also if the HI BC is there why not just present it and shut poeple up when the qestion first arose?

But in the end I believe that whether he was born here, Kenya, or the moon, a Hawaiian BC will pop out of somewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join