It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery hearing Obama’s Kenyan BC,Hillary Clinton,Robert Gates,September 8th Ordered to be there

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

It may not be a court of law, but it has been debunked. And it will be debunked yet again here soon, and some arrest may even occur for making a fraudulent BC.

I'll take back the birthers are idiots remark, but the ones who cling to the Kenyan BC saying it needs to be investigated. I call them as I see them and the fact that it has been debunked with plenty of evidence does make the Kenyan bithers idiots.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
You people might want to consider that the link in the OP is a hoax. When I click on the link, FireFox says it's a reported attack site. I'm not even going to override FireFox's security settings to visit the site.

So, just a heads up.

Everyone and Know's google slapped that on Her site for political reason's man.
Search google you will find it is not a attack site.
It's to stop people from visiting her site.

Not proof has ever been said that it has ever infected anyone in any way.
i gave a 2nd link that says same thing..if you don't feel safe thought.

See i thought about other's like yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
reply to post by TheAmused

It may not be a court of law, but it has been debunked. And it will be debunked yet again here soon, and some arrest may even occur for making a fraudulent BC.

I'll take back the birthers are idiots remark, but the ones who cling to the Kenyan BC saying it needs to be investigated. I call them as I see them and the fact that it has been debunked with plenty of evidence does make the Kenyan bithers idiots.

I see your point i do.
But your point is based souly on your right and there wrong for asking the question.
Birthers see it as your trying to Stop the truth coming out.
Via flame's ,Self proclaimed debunk's..and so forth.
Hope see my point.

Like i said i just want the court's to look at what ever evidence than decide one way or the other.
SO IT END'S!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
I see your point i do.
But your point is based souly on your right and there wrong for asking the question.
Birthers see it as your trying to Stop the truth coming out.
Via flame's ,Self proclaimed debunk's..and so forth.
Hope see my point.

Like i said i just want the court's to look at what ever evidence than decide one way or the other.
SO IT END'S!!!!!!!

No my point is based on fact and evidence, which is all listed in the thread I posted.

I want the truth out, believe me I do, but the Kenyan BC is far from the truth and has been proven on ATS.

If the BC is legit, I owe you all a huge apology and I will be the first one back on this thread to apologize that day, and no i'm not being sarcastic, i'm being sincere.

This isn't a self-proclaimed debunk, I refer you to the thread I posted.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Alright first labeling the video jewish nutjob I think gives away where your coming from secondly have you watched that video?She seemed quite sane and after watching it ,I believe obama should be very concerned.Also I would like to call to light the reprehensible behavior of the two anchors,how unprofessional!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I think I proclaimed exactly where I was coming from in my opening post. The kenyan BC is fraudulent, and the Kenyan birthers are idiots who don't want to look at the same evidence they demand from Obama.

All I did is type in Orly Taitz and clicked search on youtube and that was the first video I saw, would you like me to pick the same video with a different title as to not offend anyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This thread is not intended to be like all the other's flooded with name calling when Obama's legitness come's into question.

Let's just leave it for comment's on the court case please..as not to derail the thread.
I feel you are name calling to start a fight or flame fest to kill the thread.
And i hate when that happen's.
and thank you.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well your own words are proving it now.Here's an idea lets talk about the thread.were they ordered to appear?I say yes!Score one for the crazy jew nutjob!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

See i thought about other's like yourself.

Others like myself? You have no idea who I am. And I could care less one way or the other. I was posting some information about the link you posted. Don't get your panties in a wad...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

To present evidence. Yeah big whoop.

This is about how far all the other cases got, and look what happened to them.

I wouldn't be yelling score right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Let's just leave it for comment's on the court case please..as not to derail the thread.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by TheAmused]

What I am talking about pertains to the court case.

Does the fraudulent Kenyan BC not have anyting to do with the court case. And I will quit the name calling, the Keyan BC believers are uninformed.

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Dude, where i'm coming from is based on facts.

If you'd look at the evidence you would know where i'm coming from, but I have a feeling your just don't want to look at the evidence, it would conflict with what you want to believe.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So hillary is what to the throne, VP - Sec. of State..? right
so she is only two heart beats from the office she proclaims
her right too. if you read her body language.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well I hope something comes from all of this, one way or another. I'm so tired of all the "He is" "He isn't" back and fourth. All it is doing is dividing us (I am not saying I have not been sucked into this because I know I have).

I just want this to be done and over with so we can all just love on!!!

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The only one who can end this madness is obama himself.He won't!why not?That is what I want to know!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Some would say it's arrogance.

Some would say it's strategy.

Some would say it would take away from appearance of authority that other countries need to see and why can't we take care of this without being so hot headed and shouting for the world to laugh at.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Some would say that there is nothing in hawaii that goes by the name "long form" making showing one rather impossible.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
The only one who can end this madness is obama himself.He won't!why not?That is what I want to know!

What if his parents were onto the fact that a 'birth certificate' is a pledge to the federal reserve for future taxes the citizen wll pay.

I would like to see the bible his birth was recorded in though.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What if this really just a setup by the obama camp to make the so called birthers look rediculous and get a an actual decision to the effect. The reason I say this is this woman appears kinda flakey to me in the videos I have seen of her and the document as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
oops double post, how'd that happen.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Barkster]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join