It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery hearing Obama’s Kenyan BC,Hillary Clinton,Robert Gates,September 8th Ordered to be there

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Discovery hearing re. Obama’s Kenyan BC, request for depositions of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates scheduled for September 8th, 8am.

August 22nd, 2009 08/21/2009
44 MINUTES OF IN CHAMBERS ORDER by Judge David O. Carter: ORDER SETTING SEPTEMBER 8, 2009 HEARING ONMOTIONS: (See document for details.) In summary, the Court sets for hearing at 8:00 a.m. on September 8, 2009, (1) the Discovery Motion, (2) the Service Notice, and (3) the Ex Parte Application. All parties are ordered to be present. The Clerk shall serve this minute order on all parties to the action. (rla) (Entered: 08/21/2009)

Dr.Orly has got a court hearing...
8 am September 8th..
Finally this will all be over EITHER which way it goes.

other links incase your scared of her site.
freerepublic.com...

Discovery hearing re. Obama’s Kenyan BC, request for depositions of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates scheduled for September 8th, 8am. I am asking supporters to be there. August 22nd, 2009 08/21/2009 44 MINUTES OF IN CHAMBERS ORDER by Judge David O. Carter: ORDER SETTING SEPTEMBER 8, 2009 HEARING ONMOTIONS: (See document for details.) In summary, the Court sets for hearing at 8:00 a.m. on September 8, 2009, (1) the Discovery Motion, (2) the Service Notice, and (3) the Ex Parte Application. All parties are ordered to be present. The Clerk shall serve this minute order on all parties to the action. (rla) (Entered: 08/21/2009)

[edit on 22-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Clinton and robert gates ORDERED to be there....

This is big stuff folk's is it real IDK...

But i smell trouble brewing.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Discovery process is just for each party to state what evidence they have and what information they want from each other. But I agree something is amiss that this lawsuit hasn't been dismissed on other grounds yet. I'm curious how they answered the claim...generally after filing a civil suit there must be an answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
does that mean they have to show?really maybe Gates but not Hillary

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That's what i can't figure out here.
If everyone and there mother swear's it's a fake.

How did it get a hearing?
The case must have more leg's to stand on that 99% of us are led to think.

Otherwise it would have been tossed out before this.

So it make's me wonder even more now.

Why Hillary Clinton and Gates has to be there is what make's me raise a eyebrow.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I believe in discovery only your representative has to show, the person does not.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thanks I wasn't sure

reply to amused;

Why Hillary Clinton and Gates has to be there is what make's me raise a eyebrow.
Well Gates is a "long time friend" and Hillary could have dirt on him I guess they both could have known about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So a hearing is scheduled, we will see if this gets thrown out or not, she better have some damn good evidence.

I thought the most recent BC was proven to be a forgery? All this is stinking of distraction.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I thought the most recent BC was proven to be a forgery? All this is stinking of distraction.
proven by who?we here at ATS?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I remember reading something about the guy coming forward and saying he forged it.

Now if it is true or not, I'm not sure, but I remember something in passing on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Just because someone says they did something doesn't mean it's true. I could say I was eligible to be president.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I hadn't heard that.I did get a little burnt out on it ,it's tiring dealing with zealots

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'll believe it when me _ _ _ _ turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm burnt on it myself, there has been so much hoopla surrounding this whole thing that I've just quit paying attention to it for the most part.

At least something is going for a hearing, now we will see if it goes anywhere, I'm def. not holding my breath though. I'm expecting this case to get dismissed after the hearing though, its like a little game let out a little more rope then yank it back.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The Kenyan BC has been debunked.

All this will accomplish is making the 'birthers' look like bigger idiots than they already are.

Source

Take your time.

The woman behind this:

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The guy from Ebay is back.

WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?
eBay seller releases video of 'Obama birth certificate'
Elusive Lucas Smith films alleged Kenyan document

www.wnd.com...

Have fun.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
The Kenyan BC has been debunked.

All this will accomplish is making the 'birthers' look like bigger idiots than they already are.

Source

Take your time.

ATs is not a court of law..with that said...

Please do not flame people or there idea's in my thread thank you.

as not to derail the intent of the thread.

I say let's wait for the court's to decide..then we know for sure.
But will i start calling other name's..no i wont.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I aint gonna say anything anymore...
But i do want My president to Prove to us if he is or not.

+ Dang that link is Awesome...
You gonna make my head explode...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You people might want to consider that the link in the OP is a hoax. When I click on the link, FireFox says it's a reported attack site. I'm not even going to override FireFox's security settings to visit the site.

So, just a heads up.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Unfortunately, debunking doesn't work in a court of law. As someone who studies law, this is an interesting case. In a civil process one has to make a complaint and the responding party has to deny or accept the facts of the complaint. Chances are this would be denied by the defendants. This would result in a discovery process which compels all sides to give the evidence they have. Whoever has the most proof to support their side wins. If the side that denies the claims can't show anything then the claim by the plaintiff will succeed. Thus, this case may compel the defendant to produce a Birth Certificate in order to win the case.

Watch for a summary judgment motion to be submitted after this discovery hearing. If the defendant states that they do not have to show proof the issue would be motion to settle that legal defense.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join