It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eBay seller releases video of 'Obama birth certificate'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The eBay seller who was continually shut down from auctioning off a purported real Obama Birth Certificate, has now made a video of it and put it on YouTube:

The document even appears to show Obama's footprint, and also contains a raised seal from Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Here we go again.

Footprint? The original 1961 BC document WND obtained looked different, and contained no footprint.

www.wnd.com...

So is this another forged document, or could this be the real thing?

Edit to add:

Here are some other baby footprints that seem similar:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8709fd48c617.jpg[/atsimg]

Taken from this page:
family.ageilers.com...

ADMIN UPDATE

We've captured and enhanced this video. The enhanced video is now posted here:
Barack Obama "Kenyan Birth Certificate?" - Enhanced Lucas Smith Video

[edit on 23-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If that is real which i hope to god that it is then obama is screwed. One test for it is if the footprint on the document matches baracks because the footprint is just like the fingerprint...unique to everyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

As much as I would enjoy seeing the arrogance fade because of this, I am going to have to say, "bread and circuses."

Just my two cents. . . .

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Several things strike me about this video...

Why does he walk through an alleyway, carrying the clipboard the entire time, only to walk up to a group of waiting African American children to show the document? Yes, I said African American children.

Children from Mombasa, Kenya can be seen here.

Is he trying to pretend that he's in Kenya? At about 15 seconds we see graffiti of "Larry Big". Doesn't sound very Kenyan...
That's pretty hilarious.

No background story on how a 22-year-old boy from Iowa happened to obtain this document, that so many people would pay millions to see?

Google Baby Footprints and you'll see what a real baby's footprint looks like.

That's just the beginning...

I feel dirty for answering this...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What a strange video.

Why all the lead up to it with the footage of him walking down alleys and then videoing this in front of the people, who appeared to be assembled for this purpose? That was weird!

WND has a story on this:

www.wnd.com...

WND followed Smith's ongoing saga as "colmado_naranja" attempted several times to sell the document, or photos and stories surrounding it, on eBay, only to have the auctions repeatedly removed by site administrators.

WND also launched an investigation into "colmado_naranja," which led through several online aliases and reported collaborators, including Dawnella Wilson, "InspectorSmith" and, eventually, Lucas Smith.

Smith, whose background includes a lengthy criminal record and a reported attempt to sell his kidney to a man in need of organ transplant, nonetheless insists that his motives are above board, even if his past looks dubious.

"I do have a background. I've made mistakes in my life," Smith told WND in an email. "It took a guy like me to go and get tangible proof about Obama. I don't mind breaking a few laws or policies here and there. I don't mind paying the military in foreign countries to look the other way ... The military [in Africa] will grant you access to anything for just a few dollars. People are starving. So yes, it takes a guy like me to get things done once in a while."

[edit on Sat Aug 22nd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Now I know that I might get labeled a conspiracy theorist for saying this. . .

But here goes. The budget came out and matched the CBO projections for the deficit. We now owe 9 trillion dollars.

David Axelrod, in a stroke of genius, calls someone in Iowa and sets up this false flag so that when people start compaining about obscene government spending, they can claim that it came from a "truther".

Notice how these issues come up every time there is a legitamate issue with this administration?

Not negating the OP. This is a good way of keeping up with everything. But I think just a carefully orchistrated plan to distract.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That looks awfully big for a baby foot and I'm a person who would love to see this proved.but hey what do I know

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why does he walk through an alleyway, carrying the clipboard the entire time, only to walk up to a group of waiting African American children to show the document? Yes, I said African American children

I was thinking they are from south or central america, not sure but Im here in america and those kids look like some of the kids that are playing outside my house right now!!!

Also, that foot print looks pretty big for a newborn. No.

Here we go again.....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hmm, the plot deepens... In reading around the net, apparently one argument a lot of people used to counter all the "fake" BC's released was that original Kenyan BC's included the baby's footprint on it.

Well, so here is the one with a footprint on it, and it's fake too?

Fun fun.

I found some prints on the net and posted them in the OP. They do bear a similar print.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What the heck is this guy doing? His just like the last individual who tried to present to us Obamas supposed Kenyan birth certificate. All we see is either a skewed picture or some shaky video of a birth certificate, making it purposefully hard to do a thorough analysis. And then this guy walks through what appears to be the florida keyes, or the Bohamas as if we are suppose to mistake this for Kenya, kids who appear to be mixed of hispanic origins as well as african, whos he trying to fool here?

Theres another issue, that this guy should have atleast worked out before parading around fake birth certificates, he should have looked to the faults of the last fake kenyan short form birth certificate to prevent it from happening to him, but he didnt.

Apparently this is suppose to be the certificate of birth for Obama, the original long form birth certificate which I would assume was dated in 1961 because registrars could not verify it beyond 6 months following birth. Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar so it would have been noted as such if such a birth certificate was to exist, but he failed to do so.

Other than that all we see is another shaky assumptive video or picture of another proposed "smoking gun" kenyan birth certificate. No verification from officials, not proper clear picture of the birth certificate for us to analyse, just more talk and thats it. What astounds me is how desperate people are to discredit the man that they would be willing to go to such lengths as to pay few $100 just to fly somewhere that has an african look, then make some shaky video around these folks of Obamas supposed Kenyan BC. Who does this guy think we are? The worst thing he did was to show his face while he was at it. What an idiot.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If this crap was real, or any other proof of Obama not being a natural born citizen, either Rush Slimball or Fox news would have found it by now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well that's it.
Please close the thread.
nothing to talk about here.
why is every one so all fired certain either way?

edit; to remove rudeness(I'm cranky)

[edit on 22-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkOrchid
If this crap was real, or any other proof of Obama not being a natural born citizen, either Rush Slimball or Fox news would have found it by now.

That is the lamest argument there is. I don't believe it for a minute. All of a sudden "if the MSM hasn't dug it up, no one can."

BS.

The MSM who tried to lie through their teeth telling us that Russia invaded Georgia?

The MSM that only recently has even touched on the whole 911 issue, because truthers have been shoving evidence down their throats for the past 8 years?

The MSM that was infiltrated by the CIA long ago and is nothing more than White House parrots that will only report on what they want the American public to hear?

The MSM who now as we speak is focused on the fricken health care issue when we STILL have people DYING over in Iraq and Afghanistan- THE issue which got Obama elected in the first place and which he has not come through on at ALL?

Yeah, the MSM. Tell me about the MSM. Fox, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, etc. All propaganda-pushing jerks who report half-truths and lie frequently by omission.

NO, anymore it takes a fricken felon with nefarious motives to dig up something like this- who obviously bribed the Kenyan military to get it. And he knows some people will pay big bucks for this document. I have no doubt that he doesn't want anyone to touch the thing and fears for his life, which is why he backed out of the WND investigation into its authenticity.

Leave that stupid argument of "if this was true, the Republicans or MSM would have already dug it up" back in the delusional void from where it came please. It's BS. This document could entirely be real. But after so many forgeries on this story, this is like the boy who cried wolf getting eaten by one- no one is going to believe it. I am still neutral on the issue.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
First thing that comes to mind "if" this were proven true. Race riots in large cities. However where im typing from we are still allowed to debate such issues even if it gains no traction in the media.!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is there a law that could put this guy in prison for forging Obamas BC ?

I'm asking, not saying he should go to prison. Also not saying it's forged, if it was I mean.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here is an example of this "Where's the footprints?" argument from the LA Times:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

The Obama campaign released an official state certificate of birth, which The Ticket published here months ago. Hawaii says it's authentic. Critics point out accurately it's not an official birth certificate. They claim the type font is newer than the date. Wonder where the doctor's signature is? And the infant's footprints?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

When WND, however, pressed Smith to offer any evidence of the document's validity – a birth certificate number, a photo of the embossed seal on the alleged document, anything – Smith balked.

"I'm going to have to meet with my attorney before we can go any further," Smith told WND in a phone interview. "I'd rather have a middle man go between WorldNetDaily and myself."

Smith did then authorize a public relations agent to speak on his behalf and hire an attorney, but after several unsuccessful attempts to get Smith to offer any proof of the document's authenticity, the agent has since withdrawn his representation, fearing that the alleged birth certificate sale may have merely been a money-grabbing fraud.

The agent, Sean Boyer, is a Pennsylvania businessman who contacted Smith through eBay. He told WND his goal was simply to help bring the alleged document into the light for possible verification.

WND negotiated with Boyer on how best to coax further information from Smith and worked behind the scenes to prepare processes for authenticating or disproving any document Smith might produce.

"The Obama birth certificate that I listed on eBay was not a hoax. I repeat, NOT A HOAX," Smith insisted.

When pressed to produce evidence of his claims, however, Smith told WND in an email, "I won't be bullied into posting a video. I won't adhere to any time deadline."

"I stated I was going to make a video and then go to WND and Joseph Farah, but I never gave a timeline for that," Smith told WND over the phone. "In retrospect, I shouldn't have mentioned that."

Smith's hesitancy to cooperate eventually cost him the support of his agent and lawyer, too.

"Smith has broken promise after promise to deliver on his claims," Boyer told WND.

"On Sunday, July 19, it had been five days without a response from Smith, after a number of attempts had been made to contact him by email and phone messages," Boyer said. "Smith may be stalling for time as he attempts to sell whatever he may have privately through contacts that he told me he was able to develop while advertizing on eBay. Consequently, [Smith's attorney] and I agreed to withdraw our representation of Smith, and he has been notified by email to that effect."

www.wnd.com...

Wahaha. This is too funny. This guy HAS now done what he said he was going to do- make a video and go to WND. WND broke this video story, which only had 300 hits on it when I posted the OP.

Oh, far be it from WND to try and bully Smith into releasing any more info, or handing over the document to WND's research team.
Far be it from the agent and lawyer from being the money-grabbing scoundrels they probably are to accuse Smith of being the same because he wouldn't play their little game.

I kinda like this Smith guy.
He's playing it smart, if what he has is the real deal. Despite the fact that he has a criminal record, street and prison smarts, i.e. trust NO ONE, are his guiding light.

But sometime somewhere he is going to have to trust someone if he is going to get the money he wants from this document. And what you wanna bet that the CIA or FBI are the ones that infiltrate his inner circle, gain his confidence, and then nab him and his document? They are masters at this. Then they simply claim the document is fake, and charge him with attempted fraud- sending him right back to the pen. Game over.

But so far, a gangster appears to be outsmarting the gangsters.
I love it. This would make a great movie- how about it Peter Jackson?

[edit on Sun Aug 23rd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Another one already?
Wow that was fast.

That's about all you're going to get from me on this.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Oh, nice job debunking there lee...

How about this document I found from the same doctor on this BC document, printed in the Oxford Journal of Tropical Pediatrics? Document Topic:

THE B.C.G. VACCINATION CAMPAIGN IN KENYA
JELLIFFE and ANGAWA J Trop Pediatr.1966; 12: 7-8

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9f0d50d02d8.jpg[/atsimg]

Stored on the ATS media server just in case. But you gotta sign up and pay to get access to the original doc.

Taken from here:
tropej.oxfordjournals.org...

So it appears that there is, or was indeed a doctor by this name, James O.W. Ang'Awa, in Kenya circa 1961. I say was because someone replied in thread that it was their "late father".

Gotta run for now, or I'd keep checking... Oh, the suspense!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, now we got something ... now how do we get a barefoot print of Obama. hum, how do you get a footprint without someone knowing..?

the bathroom would be a place where you would go barefoot. and leave DNA.

lets see if we can get to a hotel room he stays at after he leaves.
Anyone know anyone in Marthas vineyard or Camp King David.
thats where he is this vacation holiday. for nothing more than to lay this issue to rest - he is - he is not - he most certainly isn't what the people elected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join