It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there Really a UFO Crash in Cave Creek?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

Frank Scully mentioned the UFO crash at Paradise Valley (in 1947) in his book, Behind The Flying Saucers, and later Tim Good would further elaborate on it; with Preston Westmoreland's permission we've published his article on the subject matter; he in part writes:

Don't think that we're losing it here at the Carefree Times and watching too many X-Files, but this story has been kicking around since October of 1947 and always makes a good Halloween tale. . . .

Several years ago, a grizzled miner came up to me one night in Cave Creek, after I emceed a "Meet the Candidates" forum, and what he said shocked me. .I only knew this man as "Pete the Miner" who worked the famous Mistress Mine near Seven Springs. "You're not going to believe this," he said, "but a friend of mine watched some government agents back in the late 1940's, recover and truck away wreckage of what looked like a flying saucer. He told me to look it up in the book by Timothy Good "Above Top Secret." Sure enough, on page 394, there it was, a description of a UFO crash just south of the present-day Carefree Highway. . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Thanks for posting that interesting report, Frank.

I might have a look to see if there have been any previous ATS threads regarding this incident so I can do some more reading about it.

Feel free to point me towards any other material you recommend regarding this incident.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing me toward these two books. No problem picking up Good's Above Top Secret on eBay at a good price, but Scully's book, Behind The Flying Saucers might take a bit more looking. The only one available on eBay seems a little more worn than I would like, though it is priced reasonably.

1947 was a very good year.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Evenin Sam60,

Originally posted by Sam60

Thanks for posting that interesting report, Frank.

I might have a look to see if there have been any previous ATS threads regarding this incident so I can do some more reading about it.

Feel free to point me towards any other material you recommend regarding this incident.

I did a quick check (before posting) and didn't see anything on ATS; there is not whole of data "out there" on the Paradise Valley incident; having spoken with a family member of Graves, that person reiterated how adamant he was in regards to the reality of the event.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Evenin' Wonderer,

Originally posted by Wonderer77
Thanks for pointing me toward these two books. No problem picking up Good's Above Top Secret on eBay at a good price, but Scully's book, Behind The Flying Saucers might take a bit more looking. The only one available on eBay seems a little more worn than I would like, though it is priced reasonably.

1947 was a very good year.

I received Tim's last book from him (I still owe him a review); I've had ATS for so long, I don't recall where I got it. Behind The Flying Saucers I obtained from Dick Hall a few years back, and you are correct: it won't be easy to find a "good" copy!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply, Frank.

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Good Mornin' Forumerions!

Here's a snippet from Scully's book:

"The third ship he and his staff examined landed right above Phoenix in Paradise Valley.

'We happened to be in Phoenix, so we got out to it in a hurry.'

One of the little men was half out of the escape door or 'hatch,' as the doctor called it. The little man was dead. The other little fellow (there being only a crew of two on this ship) was sitting in his seat at the control board. He also was dead. This ship was 36 feet in diameter and the size of the cabin and all the rest of dimensions balanced out on the same system of 9's, that had been found in the other ships."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
1.A thing to look at when noticing change in the enviroment from contact with a ship. Sometimes around surrounding areas plants that didn't grow or bud will grow.

2. Do a (emf sweep) of the surrounding area checking for the electrogmagnetic energy.

3.Use the bodies natural occuring biological mechanism to determine where the electrical current is the greatest, usually follows by a pulling or stomache pushing or tugging of the body in an area. A place of balance, kind of like power spots in native american lore.

4.Change in frequency alters brainwave patterns in certain areas, from a feeling of euphoria to ecstasy to silenced mind. Bringing the body into these spots and out of them you may experience some time distortion/memory lapses.

5.Look for a debri field, some products of otherworldy vehicles, may dissolve because they are (bio-degradble) and will disolve unto the Earth.
Not all crafts are made just out of known metals and linear mechanics.

6.Look for strange weather phenomenon in the area.

7.Check to see where the Earths electromagnetic fields are the greatest in a given area, most will want to go to areas where it will support a quantum wave.

8. Ionized charged particles they travel on.

9.Look for remote areas where there is a silent yet a watchful area being examined. Deserts are good, long old highways, areas where there are top secret facilities.

10.Looking for areas that are playful or youthful should I say a battery recharge such as in nature.

new topics

top topics

join