It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Forgive me, this is my first valiant attempt at a thread. I have been working on others but this one I will just wing. If it's in the wrong place, by all means, do as u wish with it.

Lately I have been having pretty clear precognitive dreams. I've always had them and sometimes they just tend to be more prevalent than others.

My last dream was not something I really remember that well. Which I know from experience makes it difficult to interpret or even contemplate. However, I know there are people fascinated with crystals and this might strike their fancy.

I do not recall where I was or what I was doing. I simply remember someone putting a jade or emerald type crystal in my hand. I didn't really know why I had it at first or why it was given to me. I pulled it in front of me and I shouted "let me rise so everyone can hear!" Yeah, it's creepy I know. It was like the sound resonated through the gem or crystal and I immediately blasted out of my body into the infinite space. It was really weird. I woke up right when I realised I was concious.

Any ideas or input? I just thought this was interesting and merits a small discussion.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

It could be Aventurine, the most powerful healing gem.

I have experienced dream yoga too.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Giving or receiving emeralds may represent an act of blessing. Emeralds as crystals are appreciated for their spiritual and intuitive growth powers

www.experiencefestival.com...

Sounds like a positive dream.
g

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

It was definately a positive dream. There was absolutely nothing negative about it. I would just like to know if there is more to it than just the mere things I can come to recognise through basic dream interpretation.

When I was younger, perhaps 14-17 or so, I did dream studies. At this time, I was having a lot of precognitives, as well as lucid dreams. I know flying is typically associated with a sense of freedom vice previously seeming to be restricted. As well as the previous statement with emeralds or jades, they are both represenatives of a healing stage. They represent strength, longevity, immortality, faithfulness, durability, fertility, and truth, in the most basic of dream interpretations.

Perhaps somebody knows methods to dream recall? I know there are missing parts to this and I would like dearly to bring them to light. Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've had quite a few interesting experiences in dreaming that did involve crystals, although not any precious gems like emeralds. Lucky for me, I guess, because I couldn't afford to buy an emerald to play with. What I'm getting at is that there's an old tradition about these things, that if you dream of a specific crystal or gem then it will have special powers, so to speak, if you actually find it. If it's just a generic thing, maybe it's not so important. I don't think there's anything to the belief that gems have special powers just because they are gems. I believe that simply because I haven't seen it work, and I have seen the other part work, the dream that singles out a specific thing. It happened to me about twenty years ago, a dream I had several times about a specific crystal of quartz, very distinctive. Eventually I got tired of dreaming about it and visited a crystal shop to look around, not expecting to find anything like it. On the three dollar table outside I was sorting through things I might be able to afford to buy, and I felt a tingle in my hand when it passes over one particular heap. So I dug through it, and down underneath a bunch of pointless junk crystal was a junk crystal that I'd been dreaming about. I bought it, took it home, and had quite a few amazing experiences that involved it. But it isn't something that happens just because I buy a crystal. I've tried, because it's a pretty cool experience to have. Some crystals talk to you, some don't.

Jimmyth

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yep gems do have "powers", anything that remains in your auric field will affect you, wether your aware of its subtle energies or not. Look here heavenandearthjewelry.com...=metaproperties/~pcategory=resources

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
it could have been moldavite.. said to have extratrrestrial origin. formed when a meteorite struk earth. look it up. it is amazing. it can take you to highest spiritual dimensions and facilitates the ascention process. it has metaphysical effects.

it could also be malachite. a healing stone, protective, assists in journeying anf receiving insights. the stone of transformation. it stimulates dreams and brings memories to life!!

there are many it could have been but those two jumped out at me when reading your post!
your dream may be a message, guidance from your spirit guide or higher self.
hope that helped
love and light

ps

new topics

top topics

join