It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Maya Of Eternal Time - Drunvalo Melchizedek...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

This is a web broadcast of Drunvalo Melchizedek about the mayan prophecies about 2012, The leader of the mayan council of elders Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez has given his approval to Drunvalo to tell the world what the mayans themself have to say about the 2012 prophecies, this is the first time they reveal to the world what they think will happen.

1 Of 14

Youtube Playlist

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Thank you for posting this. What a very interesting man he is. Ive heard much about him but never actually seen or heard him speak.

I believe what the Maya have told him is correct that our world is NOT what we think it is, that it is infact a set of images that are controlled through consciousness and especially the consciousness connected through the heart. I believe they are right also that our world is on the verge of a massive shift in consciousness and that this shift has to happen and that although many are totally unaware of it it is what we all want.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Who are the mayan council of elders? And who appoints them as such?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, is a 13th generation Quiche Mayan high priest and elected leader of the National Mayan Council of Guatemala. The National Mayan Council of Guatemala consists of 440 elders (265 grandfathers and 175 grandmothers). Led by Don Alejandro the council will select ~25 high authority elders to interpret the glyphs and preserve the knowledge accurately for future generations.

Source

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wanted to post this series of video's on ats, but after a search I found this thread
(so I'll just bump it a little and give it S&F
)
In the mean time there are already 17 parts in this serie, I have just finished watching them all....
imo, it's an amazing story this guy is telling, worth the watch!

It also deals a bit with a possible pole shift (so all the guys in the survival forums knows a bit of what to expect according to the prophesy).

I'm not saying I buy into this 100%, but it's interesting at least!

top topics

join