It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians research zombie attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Apparently the Canadians know something we don't know, because they appear to take the possibility of a zombie attack more seriously than the US does.

A Professor Robert J. Smith? (the question mark appears to be part of his name) published an article entitled, "Zombies Attack! - Mathematical Modellng Of An Outbreak Of Zombie Infection. This is an 18-page mathematical discussion of how best to address the problem of a zombie outbreak, should one occur. According to Professor Smith?, "We show that only quick, aggressive attacks can stave off the doomsday scenario: the collapse of society as zombies overtake us all."

I am relieved to know that someone is taking this threat seriously, and is working to find the best solution to the zombie problem. You can learn more about this from the following link.

[edit on 8/22/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is like the 5th thread that I see on this.
Start using the search engine to check if there is already a thread on what you are going to post.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
This is like the 5th thread that I see on this.
Start using the search engine to check if there is already a thread on what you are going to post.

I did use the search engine, and it did not reveal any such threads. Have you tried it? Because if you had, you'd also see that it doesn't reveal any thread with a name such as this, or referring to this article. True, I used the phrase "zombie attack" instead of "zombie attacks", so that might have screwed things up, but I did the search and found nothing about this article.

I just ran the search for the phrase "zombie attacks", and it also failed to show any threads concerning the article I referred to.

Perhaps, before criticizing someone for not doing the search, you might try doing the search yourself to make sure it would actually show the article? Just a thought.

Since the phrase "zombie attacks" actually appears in the post's title (and the article it referred to), that should have been sufficient to lead to other threads that dsicussed this Canadian article. But it didn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I'm not criticizing.
I'm just saying.
If you search for "zombie" or "zombies" you'll find a bunch of threads on the same topic.

Don't get offended please, I'm just trying to help.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not to worry. The search function can be tricky some times.

Please continue the discussion in the first thread on the topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join