It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing Object Photographed near Arizona / California Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Change shape ? uhm, if these ET's wanna show of their technology, they are doing a good job, changing shapes ?

Maybe they have liquid vehicles ??
Are these orbs from another dimention ??

Glowing Object Photographed near Arizona / California Border
Published: 5:29 PM 8/16/2009
Arizona / California border - 06-11-09

On June 11, 2009, my family and I were traveling to California for vacation. We stopped at rest stop near the Arizona / California border. My son pointed out a bright, slow moving object that seemed to change colors from "bright" white, amber, orange, to a light bluish / purple.

This object also seemed to change shapes from a teardrop, to some what of a cross which is what really caught my attention, then to an orb sort of shape?

I was able to get 5 pictures using a Fugi f480 digital camera 8.2 mega pixel. Three of the pictures were shot around 6:30 pm, the two night shots were taken from a gas station just outside of Indio, California, when my son informed me that it was still visible, and he had kept his eye on it since it first became visible to us back at the rest stop. Sorry that I had not posted this sooner, but I just came across the pictures yesterday!
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
that is similar to a sighting I had. It seemed to be a solid craft, but the lights on the craft were like a dripping liquid. The case you mentioned is very coold and great that there are pics. s&f

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
that is similar to a sighting I had. It seemed to be a solid craft, but the lights on the craft were like a dripping liquid. The case you mentioned is very coold and great that there are pics. s&f

Dripping liquid ?
Last desember, I saw one of these fireballs right here where I live, and that one had dripping bright white liquid substance from it.
I was sure it was going to be an impact, but it just disapeared..
??

Not an flying object, but was dripping like crazy...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thanks for posting the report, ChemBreather.

Are there any other pictures of the object? It's a pity the witness describes a series of "shape changes" & then only 1 picture is obtained.

Just wondering.....

If the witness was viewing the object through his camera more than he was admitting, is it possible the "shape changes" he believes he saw could have been caused by the ubiquitous camera iris effect, as the focus changed?

If the witness is not knowledgeable of that effect, it would be very easy to make that mistake.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I saw something weird last night. Bright light in the sky...brighter than any star or anything I've seen and it had a protrusion coming off of the bottom of it. Way off in the distance. I got some pictures but I don't have 20 posts so I can't post them in a new thread yet. They didn't change shape or flash colors but this kind of reminds me of what I saw last night

new topics

top topics

join