It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland 2007: Weird UFO Incident in Swietokrzyskie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is a short story, but to me, it seems this 'ufo' may be draining 'power' from the house.
An old house with old wiring could easily get over-loaded and catch fire..
i dont think the 'ufo' come here to just set it on Fire !

POLAND: Weird UFO Incident in Swietokrzyskie

12-23-07-According to “Gazeta Starachowicka” newspaper on December 23, 2007 a luminous sphere sighting was reported by an inhabitant of Rataje village in Central Poland. The object itself was hovering over nearby Weglow village. But what happened next is even more puzzling…
Local newspaper “Gazeta Starachowicka” reports a story of a man from Rataje village who observed a strange luminous sphere over Weglow. December 23, the newspaper received a call from a reader. It was about 8:30 PM. With nervous voice he reported that his father had noticed some strange phenomenon about half an hour before.

“He saw some bright light” – the witness’ son said. “It was the size of small, full moon but was positioned very low over the horizon, directly over the village. My father was sure that it was just a falling star or some comet. It was flying down. Suddenly it stopped and remained hovering in the west sky. It remained stationary for a while and then shot off. It passed very quickly several hundred meters and then stopped and began to descend. But it wasn’t on the ground. Then again it began moving horizontally and with enormous speed the enlightened ball shot off upwards and disappeared in the skies. My father thought that it was a thunder but its movement remains puzzling.”

The sighting lasted about 20 seconds. As the newspaper article stated the man’s relation was rejected at first due to reason that the only one witness wanted to remain anonymous. Anyway, it would have never seen the light, but there were Police and Fire Department reports that added some controversial details to the Rataje sighting.

Andrzej Pyzik from Emergency Center informed the papaer that on that day, about 9 PM, there was a report of wooden house fire in Weglow. The fire source was, according to fire department. report, a failing of the electric installation in the house.

“We put the two and two together” – the newspaper article says.

“From the perspective of Rataje village, the UFO was hovering directly over Weglow. The witness, who after an hour of the UFO sighting, saw a fire glow in the place of previous strange object didn’t realized that both incidents might have something in common. He rushed to help his neighbors but didn’t tell about his UFO sighting to anyone. But the call from our reader was received about 8:30 PM.

The fire was reported about 9 PM. If the unidentified object could have had influence on the house electric installation, it is possible that we deal here with event of unknown nature. Moreover, according to our informer, the glowing ball was hovering directly over the house that then was in flames.”

The case reported by the newspaper should be taken with suitable dose of skepticism although the case seems interesting enough to ensue some efforts in searching of other information, both from the witnesses and officials.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think this sounds very much like a known phenomenon called Geo-fire. Its caused by rocks moving deep under ground . The result is an orange glowing ball that usually lasts for up to a few mins. One of the most recognizable characteristics of Geo-fire is the way it dissipates. Its reported to suddenly shoot upwards , sometimes in a spiral. They sometimes cause fire to anything close when they suddenly vanish.

But this is just a guess. To know more id have to know what kind of rocks lay under the village.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If we are lucky enough, there's a member that speaks polish:
Polish:
Lecter Send U2U

I've already alerted him. Let's gather every possible informations first.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

He was banned in April.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you ArMaP, my bad to don't check his status (@@##@#@): i just wrote to a journalist from Poland: she was in Rome one month ago, hopefully we'll get some informations by her. Darn, i'm getting old...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Hmm, Geo-Fire, never heard of that.
There is no absoloute proof of any thing, but GF sounds like an explanation..

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

My mistake.. its called Geo-Plasma. Its talked about quite a lot in a book im reading called 'The Templars and the Ark of the Covenant'. Its cause by certain types of rocks rubbing together that ionize the air above ground. It causes red or yellow balls of flaming plasma for up to 5mins.

Apparently in 1981 Brian Brady then of the US Bureau of Mines was the firast to produce geo-plasma in a lab.

Its also reported to create some kind of electrical disturbance.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What did you want translated? i have a polish friend who i see every few days.

top topics

join