It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have seen solid crafts and not just lights ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

It was 1978, several of my friends had set us up to have a party in the woods in an area we called 'chicken little hill', we came up with the strange name to name a strange place. It is a series of hills, all have a completely flat top on them, like indian mounds or a pyramid with a flat top. Anyway we would party there on weekends, start a fire, listen to music,ect. So a whole lot of kids had gotten there and this thing comes out of nowhere, flying straight to us! It stopped directly over the crowd and hovered, we got a very good look at it. It was, fro the unerside, shaped like a pick axe. One long boxy looking piece connected to a half circle peice, and the half circle had windows all the way across the front, and you could see light inside the windows shining out. It was even close enough that you could see the metal of it was put together with some kind of rivots. IMO, it looked man made, but, I have never seen any aircraft like it again, it made no noise at all, and was able to fly, hover, and fly away so quickly that it literally dissappeared. The area is now off limits, owned by a company called 'boral brick' they even shut down the rail road tracks that used to run through the property.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
For what it's worth...

It was metallic bluish solid and glowing fairly bright 150'-200' away from my bedroom window; hovering about 80' from the ground just above the avocado trees at night. Bright as a full moon casting shadows.

Funny ASCII representation:

_____
_/_=_=_\_

and very pale blue.

Sorry about no photo's. No one would believe a kid anyways. Over active SciFi of course. No one is calling me a nut job like they've done with so many others.

Philm it; post it and get over it (if you can. Truth will come out someday.)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Also about 3 years ago in the San Luis valley of southern Colorado while fishing in a stream, I saw a green sphere about the size of a basketball follow a fence line and blink out of existence; About 3 in the afternoon.

Seen and heard of A LOT of stuff in the San Luis Valley.. there's something going on down there.

My buddy and I witnessed a silver disc(40 ft diameter) hovering less than 100 feet above the ground in the mountains above Nederland, CO.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Sorry i wont go into detail about what i saw. But it was BIG and the skin was a like black liquid glass is the best i can compare it. It was beautiful but that dont mean i let my dog go 2 feet from me. If i had the time i would tell you what it looked like but on the other hand im still looking for that 1 photo or video of the same thing i saw and would not want my info used in some hoax.

I ask why i never seen or have never heard anyone describe the same thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Around 1982 a disk ( with a long story posted in many other threads) while roller skating with 2 friends....

Last summer, in Mt Shasta, what looked exaclty like the shape of a bus, but the bottom being identical to the roof, no windows, no noise, gold coloured, about 50 feet above us, probly twice the size of a real bus, while hiking with my son and some other kids....

last fall, my ex and I were talking about my MT shasta sighting, and were looking at the clouds in the night and saw a compleyely dARK sillouette large disk go by silently...it was uber creepy for some reason...

As for the lights, soooo many I figure that most must be explainable, but not all...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I just created a thread describing what I saw about 5 years ago - I even made a video to show you guys

Over here -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Ive only ever seen lights that i thought could be UFO's.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Your experience was so similar in so many ways to what I saw in Australia in 1986, it put a bit of a shiver up my spine. Totally dark, silent, huge triangular object that just sailed across the dark night sky (no moon that night and no clouds or wind either). Absolutely no lights visible on it at all even though it was quite close to a major international airport.

I was trying to get a look at Halley's comet which was not much more than a fuzzy star at that time on its way back out of the solar system and just happened to notice several stars in the north sky disappear then re-appear a matter of some seconds later. After observing some more stars being blocked out I could determine that it was something moving in a southerly direction and only made out its actual shape as it crossed the bright band of the milky way and it looked very much like an equilateral triangle, moving in an effortless fashion like a huge blimp would.

My first ever post on ATS in 2007 is a more detailed account of this experience here

I'd like to know more about these objects but, in over 20 years of poking around I've learnt exactly nothing about them.

[edit on 23/8/2009 by Pilgrum]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
2000 Disc landing near by, typical one as seen and pictured by others.

2003 Rhombus shaped ufos fourteen of them, metallic, one following the other in snake like formation as they flew over, silent, as they moved forward it was like the individual ships were swinging left and right like on a pendulum.

June 2006 Massive solid ship just radiant white light flew over four times, so bright it was like white hot, made an incredible roar, this seen after loads of ufo orbs came down, also after it had departed it left a cotton wool/fine strands descending from the sky.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Washington DC 1963/4 daylight sighting, sighted a disk on its edge, at 500 ft, had a witness and confirmation from another witness, story was previously posted to HERE on ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Just go to the top of this page and click on the "media" link..you can watch part 1 & 2 of the oldfield video....just that easy....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have memories of a few. Some of which appeared to be as if planted memories and or remote viewing. Three were supposedly single occupant operated that were more like the orbs or Foo Fights. They were switched off with no one inside, but were later retrieved by small greys when someone tried to put them into a box truck. Which makes little sense to me now.

Another was a white colored chevron shaped shuttle about the side of an SUV or station wagon. It hovered over the ground about 6 to 8 inches and for some strange reason, was parked in a parking space where I worked.

Another was a white egg shaped craft, about the size of a work van. These were small greys, but a darker grey, from what I recall and that was as if remote viewing.

One of the first I've recalled from childhood of about 5 years old, was more of a white or light colored cone shape and was in my backyard and he had supposedly come there to pick me up and knew my father. I don't recall where we went, but I know I always had a major fear of heights. My sister had mentioend this as one of her only memories of some type of UFO or space craft.

There were the ones that were some type of polished brass color of various sizes, but always saucer shaped, that I've recalled.

One of which I have a memory of being inside and on what seemed more like a regular doctors table. There were different species around it and some appeared to be larger reptilians and another, supposedly a female, a taller white grey, unlike the ones we have pictures of.

Since these could be false and or implanted memories, I have more doubts now than I used to. I have thought about regression hypnosis and FMRI etc.

But a delusional person, such as a schizophrenic, might pass those tests anyway.

I've recalled having had gifts and devices and hidden some in various places, but to my best knowledge, have nothing with me now.......unless it's implanted or invisible.

I'm not joking either. But who cares? ...right?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Sam60

G'day Arbitrageur....

I've not heard of that "Oldfield" video before......that's really interesting.

Why don't you consider starting a new thread about it?

OK Sam and others who asked, please give me 24 hrs and I'll start a thread on it and explain what that video is, if I don't find one already on here.

Thread on Oldfield video posted here as requested:
www.abovetopsecret.com... for anyone interested.
Regards.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thanks Arbitrageur....

I shall go & look at that now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join