It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Debunkers, You cannot disprove that secret installations which have private contractors on them aren't fitting airplanes for spraying.

There's no need to "disprove" anything that has zero evidence it exists.

By the way...a Google search for "Washington Apples" returns 43,500,000 results. A Google search for "fantasy" returns 257,000,000 results.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

I said Area 51 *********type of installation********** I do believe those are chemtrails in Your photo, and I do believe there are numerous planes spraying them.

Virgin Airlines

Debunkers, You cannot disprove that secret installations which have private contractors on them aren't fitting airplanes for spraying.

Nor can you disprove that 12ft high fluffy pink bunnnies are not flying those aircraft

The onus is on you to provide evidence of these secret installations and aircraft - and , indeed, how they manage to do away with normal commercial aircraft (which presumably are imaginary?) and replace them with chemtrail sprayers.

Why do they go to such lengths to replicate the flight paths of commercial aircraft? And produce imitation contrails that look and act exactly like normal contrails?

Of course, it would explain why we've been studying contrail formation for decades if the real purpose was to find a way to produce imitation contrails that were identical to the real thing.

Well ..... Okay, maybe not

Show me how without childish argument how a private contractor operating through a SAP on a secured location could get caught rigging a plane for spraying icky stuff in the atmosphere? There's no argument, they never could.

Eh? ..... your point? What 'icky stuff' are you talking about?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Essan]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

I never asked about, or said anything about google search results. Now, I'd have to classify Your argument in with the absolutely weakest one.

At least weedwhacker will completely skim through information, and pick out some points(the ones that don't matter) to debunk me.

Now, tell me considering SAP's, and payload capacities of Jets that the multinational corporations working in concert with governments, or I should say the NWO, cannot do this????

You cannot with any reasonable argument because it is absolutely plausible!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Wow, Your astounding. I've always had debunker's mention how impossible it is to tell elevation, or flight patterns from the ground, but You??? A regular psychic I guess.

You were able to see the exact markings of the planes at what, 30k+ feet?

You don't need to try, and spin what I'm saying, just a yes, or no question the exact thing I've been asking. simply yes, or no. Now I know You'll say no just to argue, so I want a detailed explanation on how You know so much about SAP's, and what can, or cannot be done to an aircraft.................

Now before any says it wouldn´t fly with extra stuff hanging off, remember the space shuttle rides on a 747(or something similar)

[edit on 22-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's equally plausible that you are working for an airline in order to divert attention away from the environmental effects of increased air travel and contrails .......

After all, if the public found out the true consequences of flying they might stop flying!!!

Why else perpetucte this bizarre myth about 'chemtrails' - except to convince people that flying has nothing to do with the increase in cirrus, hazy skies and and global warming?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Now, tell me considering SAP's, and payload capacities of Jets that the multinational corporations working in concert with governments, or I should say the NWO, cannot do this????

You have absolutely nothing to back that up with, do you?

Just more stuff you've read on the Internet?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You were able to see the exact markings of the planes at what, 30k+ feet?

Here in the UK we have this new fangled invention called binoculars.

And we also find that when aircraft follow the same flight path every single day, week after week, month after month, year after year (typically a dozen or so visible at any one time), then they tend to be commercial airliners and not top secret military aircraft flying out of Antarctica or wherever.

Besides, according to a chart you yourself posted in another thread, there are no chemtrails over the UK

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey, I'd love to be a pilot, or have a cushy job at Boeing, but that ain't the case. I want an answer to my question, and an explanation should it be No. I don't want personal attacks.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I did back it up. there is a link in one of my original posts.

There is a link to a thread I did regarding SAPs, and how the govt. handles them.

Your either not reading, or Your purposely trying to turn this into a dung pile. Your spinning Your wheels, or mine by distraction; go read the other thread on SAPs.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I´ve never posted any chart in a chemtrail thread. I made mention that America Central doesn't have chemtrails at all. We get contrails that dissipate within 20 minutes..

Your now throwing stones; as I´ve not posted any pictures of chemtrails, or maps, graphs, etc.

link   

Hey, I'd love to be a pilot, or have a cushy job at Boeing, but that ain't the case. I want an answer to my question, and an explanation should it be No. I don't want personal attacks.

What question?

I'd love to be a pilot. But I'm just a lowly weather geek

link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

....or have a cushy job at Boeing, but that ain't the case. I want an answer to my question...

WHAT was the question, again???

PS...if you wish to understand about flying, and being a pilot, then spend the required years required to learn!!!

Oh...."cushy job" at Boeing??? From what I hear, it's pretty spotty, always has been.

WHAT was your question again??? Specifically, please.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The chart you produced indicated the same for the UK

Incidently, have you ever considered it odd that 'chemtrails' are most prevalent where commercial air traffic is heaviest?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I never asked about, or said anything about google search results. Now, I'd have to classify Your argument in with the absolutely weakest one.

At least weedwhacker will completely skim through information, and pick out some points(the ones that don't matter) to debunk me.

There the exact question....Now essen show me where I I I posted a chart. I could be wrong, but don't think I've posted any maps, or charts.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I made mention that America Central doesn't have chemtrails at all

AND, many of us, attemptiong to use humour on the way, mentioned that it is the LATITUDE, combined with the various localized environments, that result in the persistence (or lack of) contrails.

Basically, and not this time making jokes about socio-economical conditions....it is LATITUDE!!! Meaning, in America Centrale, or equivalent latitudes in the continent of Africa....or America "South"...on the OTHER side of the equator....or in any other palce on the Globe, in the latitude range from about 15 degrees North to 15 degrees South....

Claro? Yet??

Contrails form. Period. Global conditions vary, all around the...well....Globe!!!

Meteorlogical charts show the change in the atmosphere, especially the vartiation in levels of the troposphere, and how it changes with latitude.

We have people with education in meteorology to tell you this --- you ignore.

We have pilots who tell you this --- you ignore.

There are MANY, and varied, other persons to refute the BS, andit is ignored.

To IGNORE=To DENY.

To DENY=To REMAIN IGNORANT

Get my point, yet?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

To IGNORE=To DENY. To DENY=To REMAIN IGNORANT Get my point, yet?

I´m sorry I keep having to wade through some kind of icky smelling muck...trying to understand Your answer to the original question I asked,

Still waiting

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

There the exact question....Now essen show me where I I I posted a chart. I could be wrong, but don't think I've posted any maps, or charts.

Oops, my apologies, it was Udontknowme. Sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To which you added

Point I'm making is you won't be able to find chemtrail film footage in the white areas of above said map. Not going to happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet I've produced pictures of what you claim to be chemtrails taken in one of the white areas on the map .......

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

WHAT is an "SAP"????

I am trying....trying to get through. I don't know why, because it seems, at each turn, the goal gets moved. OR, I am being played.

WHICH IS IT???

Because, if you SERIOUSLY are seeking answers, and haven't understood by now, then there are only TWO possibilities:

You are PLAYING, and that is very very bad....

OR, you are jsut unable to understand rational thought.

IF THAT is the case (and I seriously doubt that scenario) then I am forced to fall back on my first claim.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Okay, I honestly cannot say. You are very close to France. America Central is a long expanse from the States, to Brasil

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A Special Access Program I covered in one of my first posts in this thread. Go read what they are.

As to me writing I I I is because Essen was giving me "credit" for something I never posted.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join