It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

They even brag about using these chemicals for weather modifications...

DUDE!! You really need to read more closely. Right there, in the very thing you brought in....it says "inadvertent weather modification"!!!!

INADVERTENT. That means, un-planned, un-anticipated. NOT intentional!

AKA.....pollution.

OK? See now?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94b4dc283131.jpg[/atsimg]

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94b4dc283131.jpg[/atsimg]

2nd line.

Pretty disgusting looking sky.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
Pretty disgusting looking sky.

That is unfortunately, what the skys in Phoenix AZ look like, every once in a while.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

(reply to both Udontknowme and Paroxysm:

Oh, come on!!!!

Paroxysm,

If you're resorting to an obvious photoshop baloney "picture" then you are truly lost in a sea of ignorance.

AND, Udontknowme, either you fell for it, or are intentionally not noticing how false it is.

Typical!!!

[edit on 31 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

(reply to both Udontknowme and Paroxysm:

Oh, come on!!!!

Paroxysm,

If you're resorting to an obvious photoshop baloney "picture" then you are truly lost in a sea of ignorance.

AND, Udontknowme, either you fell for it, or are intentionally not noticing how false it is.

Typical!!!

[edit on 31 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

Here's a real picture I took.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c938d53399c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yessir!

Those are cirrus clouds. I see four recent contrails, the curved one is normal when a jet makes a turn enroute. remember, the jet is moving at seven to eight miles per minute. In a gradual turn, usually at altitude, we use about 15 degrees of bank. That makes for a very large radius turn, several miles in radius actually.

You can google "turn rate calculator" to see a program that you can plug numbers into.

The other clouds? Could be a result of older contrails, that due to conditions, just grew and stayed as cirrus. You see, because of whatever is happening up above, temperature and humidity wise, you were going to have cirrus one way or the other. Contrails just move that along.

Did it rain the next day? Or, was it different? Cloudier all day? Overnight?

See, that's weather. It changes. Been doing it since before airplanes were invented.

I saw a book, the other day....it could be helpful. It's part of the "Complete Idiot's Guide" series....there is one on the weather.

(I just picked up the one on Physics, just to brush up.....)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Yessir!

Those are cirrus clouds. I see four recent contrails, the curved one is normal when a jet makes a turn enroute.

Maybe that Physics for Idiots book will teach you to count.

There are at least 8 chemtrails within a 20 minute period.

This is a current image of the tracked air traffic over my head right now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbc5df9913b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Red box is location where photograph was taken. As you can see by the flight aware image, we are not in a flight corridor because of the 14,000 ft peaks on the east and west sides.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thanks for looking at [flightaware.

Here, since that is just a snapshot of NOW, it doesn't show all the potential for traffic flows...go to skyvector.com...

In 'Location' box type KALS. Unfortunately, Alamosa is right on the bloody edge of the charts, but you can look at 'Enroute H-3 and H-5' to see all of the various airways in your area, especially considering your proximity to Denver.

After examining and learing from those charts, google something called "Free Flight". That is a newer program that allows airlines to file flight plans that are more direct, than just following those Airways all of the time. On flightaware when you select a specific flight, you can look at its flight plan information, there's even a "decode" button there.

IF you see a flight plan that lacks a bunch of notations such as, "J-10 J-60" etc...but just a series of five-letter "words"...those are intersections, and that flight is taking advantage of Free Flight.

Now, about my fee....typical Aeronautical Ground School instruction rates apply.

AH...well, I can't even bill for the entire hour, so it's pro bono.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Red box is location where photograph was taken. As you can see by the flight aware image, we are not in a flight corridor because of the 14,000 ft peaks on the east and west sides.

You're kidding right? You are under one of the highest traffic areas in the west.
www.wired.com...

14,000 foot mountains are molehills when you're flying at 39,000 feet.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And on the basis of that I hope you will finally accept that human activity affects the weather and climate to our detriment

We need to push this - and the whole chemtrail myth is really not helping matters.

But maybe that's the point ......

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You're kidding right? You are under one of the highest traffic areas in the west.
www.wired.com...

14,000 foot mountains are molehills when you're flying at 39,000 feet.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by Phage]

Its the utter misinformation, even disinformation chemtrail believers spread around, just utterly appalling? That somehow because of 14,000 ft peaks, that high altitude jet routes do not exist there? You can only speculate how people like Udontknow come up with these gems of wisdom.

I have flown over the Alamosa area many times as a passenger on airliner flights, and used to live in the Sangre de Cristo mountains just over the border in NM. Many many aircraft fly over that part of the country. And I imagine in a clear day out there you can easily see a contrail 100 miles away too.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join