It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More CNN News on UFOS: Nick Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just found this, thought I would share... Short little CNN Clip with Nick Pope talking about the UFO Phenomenen

[edit on 22-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Nick's a good guy and a sharp guy too. Nice job dropping in mention of a very compelling British case from 1993. He gets to the point.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
seems as if a lot of information pertaining to the UFO phenomenen is leaking out right now.... does this lead up to a full disclosure? I have no idea, but hopefully....

Got some pretty crazy stories going through my head, with everything that I have read or watched lately. Fascinating stuff to think about!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think the time may be coming pretty soon.
I think people are, for the most part, acclimated to accepting it once it is broken.
Also, I imagine the 'secret' is getting pretty hard to keep.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The mention of people seeing UFOs during and after these movies came out can have more than one reason. Of course , there are the obvious, that people are looking up more often and seeing objects that are usually mistaken for something extraterrestrial etc.

But there's also the possiblity that abductess and contactees who see these films and are used as these alien visitors eyes and ears, have to check on these sightings themselves to determine for themselves as to a threat and or crowd control or whatever. Maybe they're all part of the disclosure process to study our behaviors to see if most people are ready?

This also suggests to me another possibility of an outside threat from a different species or agenda. History has suggested battles between flying craft also. But even sheep herders and cattlemen protect their flocks and food sources.

The radio program War of the Worlds broadcast may have also originally triggered an alert with these visitors.

Science fiction may very well be leaked stories and programs as either disinformantion or partial disclosures. No matter what, I think we may only hear half truths.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

It's always the triangles........

I wonder what they are.....

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thank you, this is interesting!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Someday soon we shall know, until then we can only ponder...

top topics

join