It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps nothing bad at all is going to happen in 2012, made shed some light on this matter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So I was thinking about it. I do feel that SOMETHING will happen in 2012, that will forever change humanity. I don't know why honest...i have no "REAL PROOF" its just a gut feeling that i, and others have been feeling.

But i was thinking about human nature. When we fear the unknown, we go to dark places. Quite literally our mind goes to dark deep evil places, and half the time theres "nothing to be afraid of"
when you were little you were afraid of the dark for whatever reason. Nothing has happened yet has it?

What if all were doing is imagining the worst, because we DON'T KNOW the unknown. So for our brain to make sense of things, it comes up with these depressed thoughts. I read a few psych books to know this. Its pretty common knowledge lol.

all im saying is, whether we stress or not, whatever is gonna happen IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Whether you stress about it, or you actually start living...whatever is planned, IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
and if it doesn't? well then you wasted 4 years of your life lol. You really have nothing to loose, and everything to gain.
Dont let your mind go to a dark place, we've done it before...and theres still no boogey man popping out.

......unless your getting mugged....
=p

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
WEll, for my part, I'd just dismiss it strait away, if there werent fo all the ancient telling of earth changes and the likes..

4 out of 5 maya prophecies/global earth changes has passed, there is one left, and maya say 2012 is that time, so what to believe ???

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

There's another thread discussing something similar. I cut and copied my contribution here.

My predictions for 2012.

1. My son will turn 9. Chucky Cheese, dinosaurs, and another Star Wars CD set (he loves that series).

2. I will be retired from the work force and writing my 3rd book. Because of the outpouring support from a website (ATS) I was at number 1 for 17 weeks.

3. My wife's nervous breakdown will be rediagnosed as a lack of coffee and she will apologise and get back to my supper.

4. My oldest son will ask for even MORE money, and I'll say no. Then my wife will send him 5K.

5. The Loch Ness monster will be proved a fake. It was actually Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in a rubber suit.

6. Obama will finally admit to being born in California. But since that state is so weird anyways, his presidency will be null and void.

7. Dick Chenny will finally die in an epic battle where his final words will be, "Luke, I am your father."

8. Al Gore's trip to the sun for negotiation will end in failure.

9. A liberal, somewhere, sometime, will apologise for being so damn goofy.

10. The world will not end. We will continue as a very silly species. New hats will be invented, kids will still disrespect their parents, dogs will still bark, and very slow turtles will still annoy me.

Just my humble opinions (predictions) not meant to deny any other.

join