It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travel Icon Says He'll Avoid Arizona Because of Gun Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Travel Icon Says He

www.foxnews.com

PHOENIX — Travel icon Arthur Frommer says he won't be spending his tourism dollars at the Grand Canyon, or anywhere else in Arizona, because the state's laws allow people he described as "thugs" and "extremists" to openly carry firearms.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This had to make me laugh that this fool, called Americans defending their rights as Americans via the Founding Documents most important the 2nd Amend. Right to Bare Arms

Is this guy serious Extremists grrrrrr it makes me mad. I would really like to know the logic of people like this, Liberals in general. They do not care about the our rights. He calls Americans "Thugs" and "Extremist" I think hes a fool and he honestly cant think for himself. Hes a Liberal Fed Obamacrat

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Who cares where he spends his money.

I wouldn't know who he was if it wasn't for that stupid movie Euro Trip.

"Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me do it in my van every Sunday"

That was a catchy tune.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Well hopefully they gladly say "We don't want it. We'd rather keep our rights than take your money."

These men that open carried were -NOT- thugs. Nor extremists. However I admit they were out of place, but did nothing wrong. It's simply doesn't make sense to open carry your gun when the rally/ protest is about health care. It's not criminal or immoral though.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Who cares. I'm sure Arizona could care less. How about he and his ilk stay out of all of the states that have open carry.

I think if liberals would stay in their own states, conservatives in their own and both stop trying to cram each others politics down the entire country's throat we would be better off as a nation.

I say let Californians be Californians and Texans be Texans. The political parties on the other hand, want the federal government to ram crap down everone's throat regardless of what the US Constitution says.

[edit on 22/8/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
this guy is just another gun hating idiot. i believe if he was down by mexican border and saw how bad the drug battles in mexico are he would be happy to carry a m4 for protection. but when you live in a quiet nobody jaywalks community probably gated he just doesn't understand why we have gunrites.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Guess he won't be traveling very much in the States. Only 7 States don't allow open carry.

link

Let's have Frommer put his money where his mouth is, stop publishing travel guides to States that allow open carry.

I won't hold my breath...........

[edit on 23-8-2009 by pavil]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Don't you just love these New World Order Shills? I won't leave my home to come dictate to you in your home unless your home is exactly as it should be as dictated by me!

Oh I am so crushed you don't feel safe coming into someplace that isn't your home and trying to tell people how to live there!

My real question is why do morons like Fromer think that the average human being is so weak minded and eager to please that they would actually care what an elitist superficial worm has to say?

top topics

join