It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable!Mind over matter!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I saw something that was unbelievable tonight! As much as I know I cant prove it to anyone I cant keep it to myself all the same, it was just too amazing!!!!

I saw someone move an object with their mind/energy! I saw it with my own two eyes and my daughter also witnessed it. The person says they have done it several times in their life and that they would just know they could do it (there are only certain times when they can do it). Ive known this person a long time and he once tried to show me he could do this....but I refused to accept it...I thought it was a trick.

5 years later...he had the feeling again (that he could move something without touching it)...told me to come see...my daughter sitting there also....and we watched him move a nerf dart that was laying on the floor...the dart rolled to the right as he moved his hand over it...it moved about a foot!!! I jumped up and grabbed the dart...looking for a hair..string...ANYTHING! He took the dart, threw it back onto the floor about 3 feet out in front of him (he was sitting) and did it 2 more times!! He rolled it back and forth...his hand was about a foot above the dart!

I am still so pumped from it!! I was besides myself, still am in somewhat disbelief because my mind feels tricked! But it was as real as anything I have ever witnessed, it was the coolest thing I have ever seen!

This is not someone that would ever share this to people, I am the 3rd person in their life they have shown.

Even though I know I cant show this to anyone like on a video (I dont think he would ever consider such a thing) I still just cant keep this to myself....

So believe or not...I dont care...but it was freaking awesome!

I really know nothing...the more things I learn about here on this Earth....the more I realise, I know nothing.

What was my initial reaction....I went outside talking to myself...and said Holy @#$% about 20 times to myself, outloud....then I laughed at myself for tlaking to myself outloud!!

He didnt want to really talk about it...I asked a few questions without trying to feel like I was invading personal space. He said the first time he did it was about the age of 8...He said the heaviest thing he ever moved was a salt shaker and his mom saw him do it and she scolded him telling him to never do it again. Even though he showed me he could do this...he was somewhat regretful right after due to uneasy feelings mabey of showing someone.

My brain is storming on the next chance I get...mabey in the future I can convince him to place a bag on his head or something...and let me video tape it...but at the same time, I am a person that will respect what a person wants, and if he doesnt show interests in sharing it...I wont poke at him to do it on video. If it ever happens though......IF IF IF...I would share it here with you guys. I know I have heard of people doing things like this...but its a whole other thing when you see it done. Even then...after seeing it...my mind says...NO WAY!!!

What a hell of a Friday night...Ill never forget it!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have a freind who has been able to do this but refuses to show anyone. The weird thig is he picked up a glass bottle and moved it across a 50 ft room. When I say picked it upp I dont mean it was hovering a few feet off the floor, it was only about an inch up. The only reason we met though is because I went to a hospital because I was freaking out about seeing my faters death whle I was talking to him. They told me it was just a day dream blah blah blah. Two years later he dies in the manner that I saw him die. I am also unable to control this though.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well I am very glad to know that telekinesis is real. I will trust you, LeoVirgo.

I'm trusting you due to the simple, juvenile reason that I am born on the 23rd and am sort of a "LeoVirgo"

Anyways, I will look into the possibility of unlocking this potential through zen meditation.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I once moved Heaven and Earth to cause our planet to be enveloped with compassionate love..

But alas, I still need to ask other person to pass the salt..

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Illusionists do this type of parlor trick all the time, and they can do it at close range and still manage to baffle onlookers. There is nothing magic in someone fooling you.

There have been many claims over the years of telekinesis. Every single one of these people that has been asked to reproduce it in a controlled environment has failed to do so under scientific scrutiny.

If the logical side of your brain is working, it should be telling you right now that these types of people are charlatans and although it would be cool if people actually had such powers, the truth is that they don't.

IRM

[edit on 22/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i've got something to say but i'm hesitant to say it , cuase, dumdeedum,

it involves drugs.
meth to be exact.
wait a sec, people, it was nineyears ago when i was eighteen and apparently invincible.

two hardcore methaddicts i knew (on was my roommate) could make cards float. they waved their hands kind of like asmooth pop'n'lock and the cards followed their hands. I held the cards, examined the cards, and nothing.....
there are amny other examples involving said disgusting drug that piqued my curiosity.

i'm not a physician so the only conclusion i can come to is humanity's potential hasn't been taken seriously for a very, very long time.

energy can take many different forms, and i've seen it too, like the op has. I feel like a goof writing this but it's hard to deny what your eyes tell you.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Perhaps they can indeed move these objects via a physiological link to other matter, which afterall is part of the conscious universe..

Drugs may play a role in "setting" the mood, or stimulating certain parts of the brain/body if a person is left to their own thoughts and devices after a while.

I'm not one to debunk something i havent seen.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Technology is soo advanced today that you wouldn't believe it. Don't believe what ever you see and don't see what ever you believe. It could be a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
video tape it.

have him do it without "hovering his hand over it" ..

have him sit in a chair across the room from it and have him make it roll back on forth

get it on video

post it here.

-

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
99.9999% certain it's nothing but an illusion.A very good one if he left you baffled...every single controlled experiment involving people who claim such things has fell flat on it's face...come on,it's nice and all to ponder about but it is not based on reality.Maybe in the future when man integrates with machine we could levitate objects but right now we can't,simple as that.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Hi!

Well my Father and you were born on the same day. The 23rd of August is usually the day when the Sun conjuncts the heart of the Lion (Regulus), which happens every year.

If you dont mind me saying, you and my Father have one of the most fascinating B-days of the whole year!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

This person is more or less my best friend. He is a simple country man who likes to fish and hunt. Out of all the people in the world....I would trust this person with my life without a doubt in my mind.

But all is good....I really dont expect all to believe what I say. Even after seeing it done, it was like I still couldnt accept what I just saw.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mr. nameless

Hi mr. nameless

Wow...now seeing a glass move actually lifting up off the ground....now that would be cool. It seems what my friend can do is more along the lines of moving stuff along a surface.

The surface he moved the dart on was carpet...if anyone cares. One of my first thoughts that came to mind was he was using some sort of static electricity. Then when he just threw it back out on the floor (not rubbing it or anything to create a current or sorts) I really was just baffled.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Hey heyo!

Thanks so much for adding...cause I felt like a goof last night when I made the thread...so Im glad you joined me *cheers*

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

My gutt tells me I will get the chance to do this is Im subtle and careful. I know deep down he can really do this...

To him, its like something that he doesnt want anyone to make a fuss over. The environment of emotions and feelings was so odd last night....he kept asking us to not go telling people, especially my daughter....who was wanting to call up her friends.

I think Ill have to give it a little time, but I really really hope to get this taped!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

It was so strange, there he sat watching a movie with my daughter in the other room...I was doing dishes....all was still and quite...

Then out of the clear blue sky he calls me to 'come here' after realizng he had an object that he could move. It hurt his arm and shoulder and after the last time he did it he said he wouldnt be able to do it again. He tried a 4th time with only making it twitch a bit....it didnt roll the 4th time.

This is an ol country boy who doesnt like attention, it happened in my own home, out of the clear blue sky. There was nothing set up at all....but I totally understand others not being able to accept it....that is ok.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Ask yourself this please..

Is it more important to show the world?

Or to respect the wishes of your friend?

Which is more important to you..ego? or friendship?

No disrespect intended...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

The friendship

I would only pry if he allowed me to...I would only put it on video with his knowing. Now if this person wasnt someone I was so close to....it might be different....because I REALLY want to share this with the world....

But friendship is top on the list for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Don’t feel *off* that you posted this thread.
The honesty is refreshing and if anyone doubles over on you - it’s their deficiencies not yours.
We have a choice to believe, or not.
I choose to believe you.
You saw, what you saw.
What is behind it?
I don’t know, but what I think doesn’t matter.
Though I will add one point - one opinion I have.
I believe, truly believe - people are going to be able to do more and more of this kind of thing the more time goes on.
I do believe people are ready for a *mind shift* - *consciousness shift* of some kind - and sooner than people may think.
If it happens one person at a time - like to a trusted friend of yours, then mine, then maybe even us, - it’s completely believable to me, and logically sound.
We as humans have vast untapped capabilities and the only thing that’s stopping these abilities from growing is negativity and disbelief.

Don’t doubt yourself.
Believe me, I’ve been in positions where I saw things others would doubt, but I didn’t allow it to take away from the experience and I hope you don’t either.

peace

(LOL with my old computer that too like 12 minutes to post, lol) EEK!
But, never ever give up!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I once moved Heaven and Earth to cause our planet to be enveloped with compassionate love..

But alas, I still need to ask other person to pass the salt..

i am able to move gas bubbles out of my body just by thinking about it...but i don't think that is telekinesis

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join