It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the deepest meditation experience to date...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So i have been trying for the past few days to astral project. I realized me wanting it more and more and more...was not enabling me to actually do it. It feels as if i got fixated and obsessed with it, that i directly prevented it. Needless to say "i been doing it slowly"

anyhow..
i did sitting meditating til i got into a good deep trance. i then laid down, and what i felt/KNOW is literally amazing.
I cant go into much details...i cant even tell you what i seen because it felt both that i SEEN IT IN MY HEAD...but didn't see it at all.
the thing that amazed me was, i had a conversation with myself. IN MY HEAD. i kept calling myself "my father"...it was as if i was talking to a higher wiser self, and i kept referring to myself in 3rd person as my father, my higher self. I cant even remember the conversation that i actually had... front he middle of my forehead to the bridge of my nose, to the inner corner of my eyes, i got an incredible pressure like i've never felt. Not in a painful way, it just felt as if SOMETHING was going to happen. SOMETHING. I remember saying in my head open pineal gland, its time...
and then i felt a real hard shaking in my body. BUT NOT like shaking my physical body, it felt like shaking INSIDE. as if i had "the chills" in a sense, but much more violent. then i felt a sort of lightness...light...like i didnt exist, my breathing got a bit more heavier like breath in (2 secs) breath out (3secs) and so on.
AAAAND THEN just when it got good....
my girlfriend text's me for the 3rd time, asking what im doing.
needless to say i was a bit upset, and it broke my concentration.
Non the less it was a weird feeling, talking to MYSELF...but i didnt think of myself as an ego...as in whispering thoughts in my head "oh i wonder if its going to rain..." etc.
it was as if i was TALKING literally having a conversation, and getting new information i never truelly understood or knew.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Also...my saliva tastes different after i get into these deep states of mind. It tastes....sweet'ish...like satisfactory to have in my mouth, once my senses come back.
Anyone had any of these experiences?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That's interesting, I wonder who you were talking to.

The sad thing for me is that you don't remember what you were talking about.

But it also sucks that your girlfriend woke you up from it.

Next time you shouldn't have anything near you that would bother you.

At least now you know that you can do it, you just have to try it in another time, but this time try to remember what you talked about.

I think that you need energy to have an OBE. When someone tries to do it constantly then you might not be able to do it because you need to replenish the energy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
That's interesting, I wonder who you were talking to.

The sad thing for me is that you don't remember what you were talking about.

But it also sucks that your girlfriend woke you up from it.

Next time you shouldn't have anything near you that would bother you.

At least now you know that you can do it, you just have to try it in another time, but this time try to remember what you talked about.

I think that you need energy to have an OBE. When someone tries to do it constantly then you might not be able to do it because you need to replenish the energy.

yea...i can remember certain things...he or me was explaining about peace...and something about my future that is really my past. It was something about timelines. It was more explaining something i already knew.
Kinda like when your in school and u forgot how to do a math equation...u know how to but u forgot the details...exactly like that i felt a "OOH YEA I REMEMBER"
but like you said its a bummer i cant remember...
i was trying to open my chakras...
i did something that a poster put here about astralpedia..
i tried to imagine opening my chakras...and breathing in GOING UP and breathing out GOING DOWN. that is what seemed to "do it"

well i had to go to an event at 9:30 and i set my alarm so it would let me know when to get ready...but i forgot others can call/text too lol
hopefully tonite i'll be able to do it.

thnx for your reply. I like to share, and compare these sessions...since were "all one" from what many say..im curious if we share a generic thing you know.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I like to share, and compare these sessions...since were "all one" from what many say..im curious if we share a generic thing you know.

We are all one for many reasons. You can say that we came from the same place, the ball of energy or matter before the big bang.

Think about it this way:

You and your cellphone are connected by some kind of energy. Like if a spider web was connecting you and the cellphone. You are also connected to other people. We are all together in a way, we are one.

Can you move your cellphone without touching it? then learn how to "manipulate" the energy that is connecting you and the cellphone.

The energy also let's you have telephatic communication with people.

Meditation is the key.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Awesome experience man.

I think I've experienced similar states. Meditation is the best thing. It gets you right there, just gotta keep a routine - very similar to working out or exercising in any way. But with your consciousness instead.

I've had ego voices in my head too. And I had the special voice. The Higher Self. But I just had it once. I should keep up with my meditation. I haven't done it in a while. I should very much, I know. I will start again tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

About your saliva tasting different after meditation, I've had the same experience! I didn't really associate the two before but now that I think about it, yeah, that happens. I'm not sure why.

I've heard it can cause you to release a pleasant-smelling odor, too, but not too sure about that one yet. I meditated in a couple different fields over this past summer, when the Sun was hot in the clear sky, and when I began to sweat I noticed that my body odor didn't smell like onions like it usually tends to (yeah, I know, ewwww! lol). But I know that the odor comes from bacteria that thrive on your sweat, or something like that, so I figured in the field it must have been a different sample of bacteria I was hosting. But who knows! lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
OMG
this same thing has been happening to me as well! that's weird! i actually not even two hours ago was speaking to a buddy of mine about this same thing and how ive been more and more interested in causing myself to induce the astral realm and ask who my spirit guide is and be more aware of what im dreaming about. i wonder if this might open more people to talk about it because i have never really been into meditation but im finding it more and more fascinating. goooood thread! S + F hopefully i can use this as a reference for questions now! lol

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Awesome experience man.

I think I've experienced similar states. Meditation is the best thing. It gets you right there, just gotta keep a routine - very similar to working out or exercising in any way. But with your consciousness instead.

I've had ego voices in my head too. And I had the special voice. The Higher Self. But I just had it once. I should keep up with my meditation. I haven't done it in a while. I should very much, I know. I will start again tomorrow.

yea man i kinda "stopped" for a week, schedule was just so packed. and i felt totally different. And now it seems to take longer to get into deep meditation, or i find myself not being able to get at the certain deepness as before

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
When I meditate, I do not want to experience anything related to this body or material world. Infact I shut down my brain, sort of. My concentration is just on breathing. I can feel different parts of my brains switching off and the slight coolness in my breathing. Then I am in peace and I do not know except now and then when my brain wakes up to let me know what i experienced just now but then again I go into that peaceful state that cannot be explained. Simple if you can switch off your brain from everything.
I do not feel any pain at that state. It only when I am out that I realise that there is a pain in the body or noises around.
I do not want anything except that peace.
How can I want anything anyway as there is nothing.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Look up Channeling.

Googling Bashar is a good place to start. What you describe is what happens when one learns to channel their higher self, or other non-physical consciousness'

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I think I am too hyperactive to meditate or more likely I am not disciplined enough. There was a time when I practiced a simple 4 count breathing technique and after 3 repetitions - 12 breaths, I literally felt my body switch into a lower gear. It was like "ka-ching" and my heartbeat slowed and my whole body felt like it dropped a level. As if I were in slow motion all of a sudden.
For the uninitiated this feels a little like rolling off a cliff.

I intended to get back there and meditate again but honestly I was a little frightened of the power of meditation. That profound experience combined with an inexplicable curiosity with whatever Madonna is doing makes me fascinated with the Merkaba. Another religious mystery veiled in secrecy and also a little spooky.

Some people have "proved" out of body experiences occur by identifying things atop dressers in faraway places they have no way of knowing unless they saw it themselves. Try to visit someone overseas and have them place something where you might see it if you flew over.
Concentrate on the person or the place and see if you can "direct" your travels. I would think it is worth a try since you have already made such progress.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think meditative is our birth right and it is the most natural state. Since I have been doing meditation, I feel less stressed as well as less Scared.I do not fear death for now I know that it is most natural state of being.

Whole universe is made or atoms and all atoms are made of quarks and I think if you break down quarks then we see there is just energy. That means whole universe is made up of energy. All these energy is connected but just are in different frequency levels. That is what science says.
And if that is so then I am the only one in universe. All I see around is my perception of myself. So what is there to fear. Whom should I be scared of?

I am not trying to be Psychic or try having OBE. As that seems being greedy.
Just the peaceful meditative state is all I like. And when I am in deep meditative state, I can now and then for very few moments feel that there is light pain in the bones as well. I can feel the brain is full of pain but it is switching off as I am getting deeper and deeper.

Then at deepest, that pain belongs to someone far away and that is certainly then not me. But that pain is now there and then gone in flick of second. I know it is pain but I do not feel it.

One day I sat down for 6 hours and did not want to get up from meditation. But my wife was annoyed and so I had to.

Anyway, I think it is everyone birth right to feel the peace of meditation and there should be nothing to scare you off except fragmant of your imagination and that you can subdue most easily.

One Monk told me in India that I never forget. I said him I am here to make peace. He replied with a laugh
" You can only make noise. You cannot make peace. How can you make peace as it is already there"

So your imagination is the noise and not having anything or not doing anything is PEACE.

new topics

top topics

join