It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could ask god/universe one question...just one...what would it be?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If i had one question;

Where did we go wrong?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would ask God:

God, will you make me the next President of the United State Of America and will you make my Executive orders permanent instead of sunsetting every five years.

Thank you God,
Freakshow

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freakshow

what is it for u to b usa president? i would just ask to leave me alone so clearly pointing his snakes to his ashole head

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks for asking, by exectuve order i would dismantle the authorty to infer with any human being on the planit.
Along with a list to long to mention, as well as the absolute resolution to maintain all blood lines.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Im rather curious....what is your thoughts on how 3d was created?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hopefully I'm behind you guys when you ask yours because you're asking many of the same questions I would ask. And after those have been answered I'd feel ok about asking a really selfish one. Mine would be "Where are my pets that died cause I want to see them." There is always big debate whether animals have souls too and an afterlife. I know what I feel happens but I still want him/her to tell me. And I want to see them. I just lost one so its uppermost in my mind these days.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
reply to post by tkwasny

Depth exists because of the kinetics of omniscience employing all of omnipotence so as to TRY to become true to the definition of omnipresent, by "moving" with infinite division/subtraction to be "present" even inside of absolute non-existence. The singularity thus exists as does the dimension of depth.

The FAILURE to reach absolute non-existence was solved by first generating the non-existence. This is accomplished by applying angular kinetics of every possible degree, at infinite rate (speed). Where the singularity IS, as a collective of that "flight path" generates the dimension of height which is the infinite expanse. The same "flight path" also generates the non-existence which is where that singularity IS NOT as a collective. This is the infinite impedance.

So far the spatial dimensions of depth and height have been generated. Re-review above if you missed it.

Half of the spherical evermore that is the infinite expanse (kinetic) curls back inward from everywhere, toward everywhere. This current flow inward is the current of time, an absolute kinetic existence. Out from the infinite expanse, this time current is all the future. It spherically is imploding toward the infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity.

The "problem" is the infinite impedance is in that pathway. When absolute kinetic impacts the infinite null, impedance, this current (time as all the future) is stopped and it explodes into infinite voltage (Ohm's Law on an infinite scale). This is the infinite spatial dimension of width. Since there is no time kinetics because of the "conversion" it exists for an infinitesimal duration. This is the "present". The "present" exists as a Planck rate string of instances.

The implosion of spatial width returning to it's default state of absolute kinetic (time), which is the time current (again) only now this time currrent is all the past. The time current of the past continues to flood spherically down and inward, from everywhere, toward everywhere, where the infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity is. This is the "underworld", all the past that contains all the instances of each "present" they are carried down and inward eternally.

So now not only did I present the 3 dimension of space, but tied in are the three characteristics of time.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by kaskade
reply to post by tkwasny

Depth exists because of the kinetics of omniscience employing all of omnipotence so as to TRY to become true to the definition of omnipresent, by "moving" with infinite division/subtraction to be "present" even inside of absolute non-existence. The singularity thus exists as does the dimension of depth.

The FAILURE to reach absolute non-existence was solved by first generating the non-existence. This is accomplished by applying angular kinetics of every possible degree, at infinite rate (speed). Where the singularity IS, as a collective of that "flight path" generates the dimension of height which is the infinite expanse. The same "flight path" also generates the non-existence which is where that singularity IS NOT as a collective. This is the infinite impedance.

So far the spatial dimensions of depth and height have been generated. Re-review above if you missed it.

Half of the spherical evermore that is the infinite expanse (kinetic) curls back inward from everywhere, toward everywhere. This current flow inward is the current of time, an absolute kinetic existence. Out from the infinite expanse, this time current is all the future. It spherically is imploding toward the infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity.

The "problem" is the infinite impedance is in that pathway. When absolute kinetic impacts the infinite null, impedance, this current (time as all the future) is stopped and it explodes into infinite voltage (Ohm's Law on an infinite scale). This is the infinite spatial dimension of width. Since there is no time kinetics because of the "conversion" it exists for an infinitesimal duration. This is the "present". The "present" exists as a Planck rate string of instances.

The implosion of spatial width returning to it's default state of absolute kinetic (time), which is the time current (again) only now this time currrent is all the past. The time current of the past continues to flood spherically down and inward, from everywhere, toward everywhere, where the infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity is. This is the "underworld", all the past that contains all the instances of each "present" they are carried down and inward eternally.

So now not only did I present the 3 dimension of space, but tied in are the three characteristics of time.

I asked God and this is the answer I got. This "sentence" was started in 1971 and was finished in 2010. My fault for not accepting the language structure that God "speaks" in.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join