It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could ask god/universe one question...just one...what would it be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
easy for me.

What will tommorow nights winning lottery numbers be?

Sorry but that WOULD be my question.

Also sorry if alot of people have said this, or if it's against the rules, I read the thread title and this question immediately came to mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
If you were to get an answer than you would never be able to progress because the only way to understand the answer is to learn it with yourself.

That is the problem with people looking towards the radiant one as for answers and help, when they should understand why they are here and what they are doing here.

Very nicely formed!

It is up to each individual to achieve Union for all these questioned to be answered and way more than you were able to think of. They all will be through Communion and at the protective levels for that individual's current capacity to tolerate such Mind Presence. Jamming all the waters of the oceans into your teacup would have detrimental effects.

As our "vessel for containment" grows, so shall the authorized level of Communion and it's corresponding communications, whatever they may be.

You will not hear language spoken as from anyone of anything, but I feel you know this already. But it is the language of progressive kinetics, observed over time, that takes place in structures. (nature, where you are, other people, a snowflake, a piece of paper, your pet, whatever, all together, over a span of time, as a "story" is the means of speak) These are the "eyes" to see the hidden language of God we are all constantly bombarded with.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Are you proud of me?"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would ask something that would seem selfish at first but hear me out.

All of these 'why' and 'how' questions, while sounding deep and thought provoking, really serve no purpose other than to fulfill your own curiosity.

Ok, you've asked *god* where he came from, or why do people suffer, etc... and he answers you. Now what? The world is still the same, people will still suffer. The only difference is that you know why. So?

I'm not saying I wouldn't be interested in the answers to many of the questions posed in this thread, I just don't see how they would really make a difference to my life other than having a few less questions. If you are religious and believe a certain philosophy, knowing the answer will just confirm your belief (and probably make you an obnoxious PIA to the rest of us). Things will still go on the same.

Or, what if you're wrong? Your whole belief system shattered with one answer. I've no doubt that many would still hold on their own beliefs even if God himself told them different, making up excuses as to why God would lie, testing them, because it's not for man to know, etc....

Like it or not, this world is built around material wealth. Money, land, natural resources, ...... 'things'. By having more of these 'things' i would be able to help myself, my family and friends, and even strangers if I had enough and I would be able to help them now. Not in the afterlife, not in the next life....now. I could give someone a home, food, and security. I could give them piece of mind. I could give them comfort.

My question, though I haven't thought of a specific one, would be to have the answer to how to acquire more of these 'things' successfully.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Primordial]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My one and only question would be" what was your life like when you first existed, what did you do?"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would ask "Am I on the right path?" the rest of life's mysteries is in the Bible and in my own Life's travels.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Wow! I used to see black liquid too... loved your post!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
'WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, (Censored) (Censored)wad?!"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

lol

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
easy for me.

What will tommorow nights winning lottery numbers be?

Same.
Bring on the cheddah.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My question to God:

"Am i that i am?"

God assures us that He exists. We know we exist in and only through "I think, therefore I am." However, do we know that it is us, as a real individual, that thinks and exists, or does God live through us? Therefore, am I real, an individual, with singularity and eternal existence one with and yet separate from God? You are that you are, O God, but am i that i am?

The affirmative answer from God gives us value and meaning and purpose for existence, puts more answers on the table, and explains why God would give the life of His Only Begotten Son for each of us, individually.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would ask for blue prints for a device to completely restrucure dna,Rna. and all other forms of organic information. As well as an understanding of it.

- restructure my own to rid me human frality
- create new forms of life
- remove the genetic code that results in the nueral pathway that create greed and malicous acts.

New world order. Remove peace because with out evil there can be no good.

personaliy it sound like a great idea to me.

OR

Id ask if he/she/it was happy how things turned out.

Or

What is Zen?

*edit for addition of content*

[edit on 22-8-2009 by swolleneyeball]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Question :
Would you please show me any parts of the Bible that are not accurate ?

with that alone, I feel I could answer most other questions.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would ask a two part question,

Does anything really end, and if so what is the point of it ever existing?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This IMO would have to be a theoretical question, but if I was able to ask the Universe one thing, it would be:
Have we been accurate thus far?

I don't think it would be beneficial to ask for a straight up answer, because that would leave out the mystery of it all. We would no longer be curious if the Universe was able to grant us answers to all of our questions, but a little nod stating that we're on the right track would be cool IMO.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by ZeeSquared]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
my question:

would you please reverse the aging process in all of my (and my wife's) cells and provide me with enough financial backing to live for 500 years?

why:

i'd like to see where mankind ends up in 500 years.

[edit on 8/22/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What would that be?

"when will human be eradicated from earth for the greater good?"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
my question:

would you please reverse the aging process in all of my (and my wife's) cells and provide me with enough financial backing to live for 500 years?

why:

i'd like to see where mankind ends up in 500 years.

[edit on 8/22/2009 by zooplancton]

earn it, and I will give it to you.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would ask why life has to be created so that it must feast and devour other life. Why are we created, but then also viruses and horrible organisms whose sole purpose is to destroy us? Why did life on this planet have to be a multi million year blood bath of fangs, claws, poisons, sickness, predation, survival of the fittest (and destruction of the weakest)? Oh and also, why can't man still get along despite 150 thousand years+ on this planet?

Okay, so I had more than one question.
But dammit, these are important questions and cause me to not believe in any creator that has our best interest at heart (not an immoral one but maybe 'amoral').

[edit on 22-8-2009 by whatsup]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would ask god/universe if I could take the love of my life with me to heaven/hell/after life/the abyss/next life

[edit on 22-8-2009 by iHateMasses]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join