It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could ask god/universe one question...just one...what would it be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you were to get an answer than you would never be able to progress because the only way to understand the answer is to learn it with yourself.

That is the problem with people looking towards the radiant one as for answers and help, when they should understand why they are here and what they are doing here.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I wouldnt ask no question because i feel like im not aloud.
But if HE would insist then i would ask HIM:

"How are you my GOD?"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What time is it?

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Good thread, I would ask "How did you come into being?".........Of course that is only right now, it could change, especially at the time of this theoretical 'meeting of the ages'.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Who needs "God" when you have a "Pendulum"?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
who was I in past lives?
I think by knowing that, I would get a good sense of purpose as to what I'm doing here now, while still leaving a little mystery to it.

Good question!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
do you know your name is dog backwards?jk what do the other gods think of you?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"Do you believe in a God or higher being?"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think I would ask a question. If I did get the chance to talk to him, I would probably be stumped by the privilege, and not be able to think. So I would say the simplest thing, thank you.

I don't know, I would probably just thank him.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well if your talking to the creator chances are you'll talk to him again one day not to mention in death everything would be understood anyway, so my only question would be "Can I please never get sick again?" Simple question with hopefully a positive result. I don't need money or knowledge of things just my health would be plenty good for me and I would definitely owe him one for that.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I would ask God.....

How many more of these "ask God" threads are we going to have to endure?

his answer "a lot"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Where are my keys?"

Always seem to loose em....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would still go for the numbers for the lottery
. Think about it the whole experience of life is to know thyself. If you are going to hear all the answers when you die why, bother knowing the answers while you are alive. If one person knew the secrets of the universe that can devastate the whole earth. Learn secrets of universe or win 60 million? I would just go with the 60 million, then i can buy myself a yacht

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you are all seeing, omnipotent,omniprescent and the all loving light in the universe with ultimate power...then why allow such bad things to happen?

S'ppose that'd be free will then, huh?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A very simple question. Why?.

second line?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would politely ask...

What the *snip* were you thinking? And spend a good few hours giving an intense lecture on love, compassion and empathy.

Harm NONE
Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As a “citizen of eternity,” I would enjoy working more consistently with the higher spiritual guides who are in “service to others,” in an effort to better understand the processes that enable one to tune their energy frequency to that of the “One Infinite Creator.”

The goal would be to work each day at trying to figure out how to match frequencies and maintain a state of resonance, experiencing an existence that progressively becomes more and more harmonious with every nuance of creation.

Peace on Earth!

[edit on 22-8-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
I thought this was a very good question to ask. IF you could ask
GOD/UNIVERSE/ HIGHER DIMENSIONAL BEING....ONE question...JUST ONE,
and it was 100% the answer...

What would you ask? and WHY would you ask it?

I felt the best question for me, and the most logical TO ME would be.

After our physical self,as we know and perceive it to be, DIES...is there LIFE for us AFTERWARD?

I thought this was a very good question, because almost all religions, all theories are based on...if the human species is IMPORTANT enough to god, that we get to "live on" I feel its a sort of justification for our very existence, and what we do in our daily lives. I feel if I knew this question...things would be a lot more "happier and peaceful"

THIS OF COURSE, is just MY QUESTION i would ask.
what about you all?

I ask questions incrementally throughout my life and they are all getting answered. I would maintain my constant thanks for the unending Communion we share. My latest question is what is the specific structure of infinitesimal time cells. I already know how the infinite created 3D space. I'm just waiting on how time frames are generated as part of the harmonics we interpret as particle. I can see that the answer is there in the "distance" just that I haven't the tuned receptors to interpret the answer...yet. So I wait... and thanks again.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Garden of Eden, and Adam and Eve were perfect in creation.

Then Why was satin and his fallen agels cast down to earth?

In other words how could earth, adam and eve remain perfect

under demonic influences?.......think I have an answer " life is

a test" most have failed miserbly.

IMO

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join