It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could ask god/universe one question...just one...what would it be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

can i go twice?

dear god, why am i surrounded by people who constantly feel sorry for themselves, even tho they haven't gone through perdition, and base their logic around situations that they themselves have never experienced?
why why why lord is everyone so touchy?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
i would ask;
"how did everything come into existence?" everything as in EVERYTHING in the universe and outside the universe, god and whatever created him and whatever created that to infinity

or maybe i would ask
"how do i get all the power and knowledge like you?"

and also
one time when i was on drugs;
i had a vision of god;
like i was just sitting in a hotel room talking to this girl and all of the sudden it looked like black liquid just dripped down my eyes and covered my vision (the drugs never did that to me before my entire life)
and then god appeared;
and he showed me this molecue or atom or something, and it was so perfect that it realized itself and became self-aware (kind of like a computer becoming self aware in those sci fi movies);
then he showed me the universe from the outside;
it looked like a gigantic golden ball of energy and it was eating itself and growing at the same time (like an Ouroboros or a Snake eating its own tail and at the same time growing, creating an unending cycle)
i remember asking "what is the meaning of life"
and he said "the meaning of life is to be perfect; everyone tries to be perfect"
this mustve lasted for like 2 or 3 hours;
when i came back into the hotel room and asked the girl that was with me what happened;
she said i was walking around the room just talking to myself"
but it seemed sooooo real.....

[edit on 22-8-2009 by DjSharperimage]

whoa man...that sounds like some amazing deep #. can i ask what drug you were on?

i never thought of zooming out of the universe, past infinity...and then you get to like you said...a snake eating itself and growing.
amazing, i dont know why but "THAT HIT ME" man

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well knowing already where I am going my 1st would be may I become an arch angel and fight buy your side on that great day

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When my son was four years old he asked me a question when we were in the

car. He said, How was God Made? I told my son, God has always been and will

always be. My son did not say a thing for about 5 minutes and was in deep

thought. He said, I know how God was made, and I asked how. My son said,

God made himself. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What is the meaning of existence?

That is what I would ask.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501
reply to post by kaskade

Will mankind ever know true Peace and Equality?

Will we ever learn to give our children the world that they deserve?

Will family ever know that its the most important part of there lives?

great question's man!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Hmm this is kind of hard, but since only one question popped up in my mind, and I cannot possibly do a one liner, I would ask, "Just what the hell were you thinking???"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
"Why?"

second line.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There are so many questions that need answering, but we need THE question, not one science may be able to answer in several years, im not saying I know it but there has been some interesting ones.

I think I would ask how he/she/it came to be, if he/she/it knows.

Or for a more personal selfish reason I think I would ask if there really is something after physical death, is there a soul/energy or other dimensions we would shift to.

Hope this thread develops,

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think that perhaps I might ask him,

"What can I do more to help serve my brethren?"

I feel that it is not my place to question God, but to accept whatever judgements he has set forth with humility and respect. Wouldn't it be better to help others out anyways?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I would ask him why gnats have to get into my ears and eyes. That has bothered me for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I guess I would ask the grand architect; Why are you listening to me only at this time? If you are omni- present, why only now?

At any rate, I dont think God would be so concerned with what petty Humans ask or think; there is a whole universe to keep creating and oversee. Maybe thats why God gave us freedom of choice and responsibilty for our own actions.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have two questions sorry...

1. Where did I come from originally?
(I have always had feeling I just dont belong and need to go "home")

2. Who were the Egyptians really?
Egypt IMO is one of the most fascinating civilizations of all time and I would love to know who they really were and where they came from.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Everything that exists in the universe is an answer to something, the answers to every question are already provided you just have to look.

I have nothing to ask.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I'd ask (after politely saying Hi!), where did you originate from, and what was there before you originated?

I'd ask this as he/she/it/they obviously came from somewhere.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would want a rundown on the bigger picture, and what is my role.

So I guess I would ask, what is the goal of creation?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would ask, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, HAVE YOU SEEN WHATS GOING ON, DOWN ON EARTH"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
After our physical self,as we know and perceive it to be, DIES...is there LIFE for us AFTERWARD?

The Universe actually gives us this answers through our own consciousness.

At every turn nature tries to tell us that our consciousness is a separate entity from our physical vehicle.

Physical things can be destroyed but you are the observer on the other side.

However, YOU are not your body.

Their is just no reason to think that your observation would cease just because it changes.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would ask God, Can you tell me the things I need to work on to fulfill my purpose in this life?

We will continue to exist forever and ever, i just want to know which purpose this one is so i can hurry up and move to the next one... this time around on the planet SUCKS.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you were to get an answer than you would never be able to progress because the only way to understand the answer is to learn it with yourself.

That is the problem with people looking towards the radiant one as for answers and help, when they should understand why they are here and what they are doing here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join