It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do You See Auras?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

That link is very cool.

I had great fun practising those exercises. My aura is a light aqua colour.

Thank You!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can't see Auras, but I know that when somebody in the same room as me if feeling a strong emotion or they are not feeling completely healthy, I can tell. The room gets an odd atmosphere and when I look at the person, I see a color in my head that I associate to an emotion or sickness and, when I question them, I am usually right.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Everyone can see them they are just too focused on their routine and have probably forgotten how to see them like how we have lost all our natural instincts!

Good luck...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I haven't seen my aura, but I may have seen a reflection of light from it. What I have done is this:

When the moon is full and I walk in a dark area, I can see a circle of light around me. When I look at my moon shadow, I see a bright spot around my shadow's head on the ground. I believe that the moon reflects light off of my aura making the ring and the top of my aura (closest to the moon) acts like a magnifying glass that brings light to a focus in the middle, thus producing a light around my moon shadow. It's like being inside a glass ball with a light shining on top of it and looking on the ground to see the light effects it produces.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Stare yourself in the Eyes and relax and try to meditate while you do so.

you can find instructions on how to do this on youtube.

Just Sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join