It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thoughtful counter discussion to the thread: Answers I received from my pendulum.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Something to consider is that physical offerings although fitting and more than acceptable, can fall short of spiritual ones instead.

Offering up the energy from your hamburger you had for lunch to fuel the process of a divination (or whatever), and a little extra for those who are helping you, only leaves you hungry and is a pure exchange of energy for beings who have little use for hair, or physical things.

Perhaps a day's worth of karma if you are feeling especially perky, or channeling your feelings of love and gratitude, can really amplify the process as you commit to it, rather than giving a temporal object that requires "digestion" in order for the gift to be accepted.

They require more of your mind, body, and soul, but provide a direct infusion that can make all the difference in the world. Not to mention it earns you a lot more respect from those who don't have to deal with hair or whatever. Yet those are fine as well. Just something to keep in mind.

LOL..those are spiritual...sighs...anything with a life force..oh god..nevermind...honestly..i really give up here...its fruitless...
...have a great, happy life , luv..but it's really fruitless to me, to argue anymore on the point..I choose not to

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yummy, everything from that perspective is spiritual! I know that. I really didn't mean to get you flustered here or to offend you. All I was saying is that you can offer a physical/spiritual offering, or an energy/spiritual offering. I thought I was specific in saying BOTH are perfectly acceptable?

I was simply mentioning a different means of giving back, just like you said.
As with all spiritualism, divination, and magic, it is unique to the user. I would never say you were wrong on this point. Sharing is caring! If you prefer to offer your usual gifts, why not?

See for yourself. I was really enjoying your perspective. I never said you were wrong.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by GideonHM]

<< 5  6  7   >>

join