It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona pastor's sermons call for execution of gays, Barney Frank and the President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Well it's only god's word that dictates this. But who would listen to that these days? All the Moderate christians (How is this possible?) want to just listen to Jesus.. and not the man he's also supposed to be while being the son of himself.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh, thanks for clearing that up guys.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
News flash for some: There's not really a gay "look". Sure, some men may affect some feminine behaviors, but that doesn't mean they're gay - nor do gays in particular do that. Saying this guy "looks" gay is kind of silly.

My guess is he's been abused, and is furious about it. But that's just a guess; he might just be a really angry, hate-filled person who missed the message that Jesus taught. I hope he eventually finds peace, however he can.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

News flash for some: There's not really a gay "look". Sure, some men may affect some feminine behaviors, but that doesn't mean they're gay - nor do gays in particular do that. Saying this guy "looks" gay is kind of silly.

It's not about the look. Gay people have a 'gaydar'...a sixth sense about who is gay or not. Some slip under the radar of course....but he 'looks' gay.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

For all of you thinking about having childrens out there...

This is what happens when you mix Jim Beam + Gun oil cocktails and a couple live chickens and /or employ a childs head as the backstop in the fast ball lane at the local batting cages. Likely both... tis no surprise really and gets worse with age.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
S and F mate.

This guy looks so loony! Can not believe he is not in an asylum for what he says! I mean look what he says here in the link right here...

Scroll down a bit and you will see:

Did he think Bush deserved the death penalty for executing all those Iraqi citizens in his unnecessary military action?

Because whatever else they claim, these people believe that Iraq is/was a god ordained holy war against Satan's followers. So in their opinion killing those of other faiths is ok, because they aren't really people.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by whaaa

He's just the "flip side" to reverend Wright. Not saying he's right or saying anything smart, but if you can have someone preaching hatred for this country (ala rev. Wright) then why can't this yahoo speak?

1st ammendment folks. Don't have to like it, don't have to listen to it.

Gotta protect it all the same though . . . .

There's a HUGE difference between anger at a country which once enslaved your people and calling for the execution of an entire group of people you happen to feel are "sinful".

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
There's a HUGE difference between anger at a country which once enslaved your people and calling for the execution of an entire group of people you happen to feel are "sinful".

Yes .. and no. It sure looks like that according to so-called black liberation theology, all white people are sinful just by being white. No matter what we do or don't do, we are all oppressors and have to be dealt with by any means at their disposal.

The head of the anti-white cult, Rev. Wright, blamed white people for all the worlds problems. He didn't just express anger at the slavery that happened in the past. Remember 'God Damn America'? That was for NOW .. not THEN.

Black Liberation Theology is not christian and it's just racist hate.
What does all that hate incite? More hate. Probably crimes against whites as well.

Obama's Church

Info on so-called Black Liberation Theology

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Granted, I'm not supporting the hate speech of Rev Wright.

I'm simply pointing out that you can't call this guy in AZ a right wing rev wright.

Although rev wrights speech could lead to violent crimes against caucasians. The guy in AZ is explicitly saying that we need to execute the gays before they rape our children.

He is saying that Gays have no natural predator and so we must kill them all.

There is a *huge* difference between the two personas.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Not really much of a differance between the two. Hate crimes, which rev wright is basically calling for carries just about the same sentance as murder.

Both are stupid ignorant people who are polar opposites.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"God Hates Barack Obama, I hate Barack Obama. I hate Him. God wants me to Hate Barack Obama."
Scary.

You know, we give the Muslims crap for not taking care of their own house, not collectively attacking fundamentalist Muslim hate mongers. It seems Christians in the U.S. should practice some of our own advice.

I know that if he was in my backyard I'd want to let him know daily that preaching hate is not Christian...but he'd probably hate me too, a "brother" in Christ.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by monkcaw]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by monkcaw]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It has been my experience that men that hate homosexuals actually have some deep seated issues with their own masculinity.

They go out of their way to appear more masculine and talk in a rough manner so as to show others that they are muy macho. In actuality it works in reverse because anyone with even a slight background in psychology knows what over compensation hides.

www.news.cornell.edu...

So all this hate and rancor against homosexuals may reveal something in your personality that you are unsure of.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think that anyone calling for the death of another group of people is some how not thinking like a Christian.

He seems to have forgotten the whole "Judge not so shall ye be judged" or "Thou shalt not kill"

Seems like one more idiot that the world needs to ignore.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

HunkaHunka .. I hear ya. I really do. But as far as I can see the one outright calling for deaths is no different then the guy who spews ignorant anti-white hate that is vile and has the 'whatever means necessary' attached to his hate.

They both are calling for it.
However, one is more slick then the other about it.
At least, that's what I see.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wonder what political party Rev. Anderson subscribes to?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The same God who instituted the death penalty for murders is the same god who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homosexuals, sodomites and queers"

This guy needs a good beating. God created straights and gays...so this "pastor" has some logic issues.

The same God, by the way, that created this "pastor." This guy has a lot of nerve to call himself a Christian. But of course, since day one, Christianity has been a power thing not a religion thing. Jesus is just a means to an end.

This "pastor' maybe should ask himself, "What would Jesus do?" and of course what would he do? Jesus, if he existed, would be advocating the murder of other human beings. Yeah...that was what Jesus was about.

What happened? Did God make mistakes and He sent Jesus down here to clean up the mess?

Evangelical hate mongers and Christianty as it is defined, have nothing in common.

I don't believe in Jesus, but I believe in God. And I believe God would look at this prick of a "pastor" and think: "What an asshole."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join