It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & UFO's has a new FSME.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The new Subject Matter expert is jkrog08. His dedication to this field didn't go unnoticed by the membership or the staff. He was asked and has accepted. If you are unfamiliar with this forum just check out the detail and time he has put in to advance this topic on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just an example of his dedication. Welcome and congrats.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey congrats.

You've definetly brought alot to that particular forum and I for one welcome the promotion.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Congratulations certainly are in order for the man that contributes solid information time after time.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who?

Never heard of him.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yea, who is this? I never heard of Jkrog08....
Just kidding. Of course I know who it is! CONGRATS my friend you deserve it! About time as well.

The titans powers are growing...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Highly deserved recognition for one of our best contributors on the subject.

J, your threads are an example of what a well researched, thoughtful, and impeccably presented thread should be.

Congratulations!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its about time

Well done Jkrog

A well deserved title

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You look good in that new banner.
Well deserved and congrats!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
thanks Mods for making this well-deserved decision!

And Congratulations jkrog08, you are an awesome researcher!

This is very well deserved! Thanks for all you've contributed to ATS, it's made my time here better as a result of all the great and detailed information you have researched and shared with us!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As intrepid as already made an introductory thread announcing me the new FSME (Forum Subject Matter Expert) I will forgo an FSME Introduction thread.

I must say first off that I am BEYOND humble that ATS and its staff would choose me for this opportunity to help progress the UFO/Alien forum. I will do my best to provide all members any help that I can provide. If anyone has any questions relevant to the forum then please do not hesitate to u2u me and I will do my best to help answer your questions. I also need to say that it is an honor to join internos, ArMaP, and Gazrok in helping to do what we can for all the members who visit the greatest UFO related discussion forum in the world. If I can not answer any questions you may have regarding anything related to my field of interest here on ATS I will direct you to one of the aforementioned members, other members, or moderators who may be able to help. I want to provide a link to all four of our u2us real quick:

Your UFO/Alien FSMEs u2u

• internos
  • ArMaP
  • Gazrok
  • jkrog08

Another great thing I now can do as an FSME is applaud great posts or threads in the UFO forum, so if you make a good, well presented, informative, or insightful post or thread then do not be surprised to receive a little "thank you" from me.

One other suggestion I want to make is that anyone who hasn't already read any of the sticky threads on the UFO forum do so, as they will greatly help to keep the UFO board clear and orderly, and if I may suggest this one as well:

Five Things You Should Keep In Mind Before Posting In The UFO Forum

That is just my general opinion of things to keep in mind and be insightful of before posting in the forum.

I also want to thank everyone for your kind words here and over the course of my time on this great site, they really mean a lot, so thank you! I am just glad I am one of many who can help contribute to the UFO board on ATS, there are MANY members on here that may not be FSMEs but are really great and give the forum the hope and progress it deserves. I am beyond thankful that ATS, the best alternative topic site in the world(best 'anything' site IMHO), would give me a chance to further the UFO forum, so thank you again. So without messing up too bad on my "introductory post" I will conclude and again say thanks to everyone. Again, if you have any questions just u2u me, I will be glad to help. Hopefully we can all continue to work together to take this forum and ufology to the place it deserves---Where the truth lurks.~Justin

[edit on 8/21/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
    link   
    I'm far from being a well known or "usual" poster on ATS but I have seen your threads and the amount of effort you've put into them. Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    link   

Well deserved. Thank you for all your efforts.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

WELCOME.
    This is well deserved as i've said one week ago. The only hint i have for you is keep being yourself, don't change anything. Don't try to be better because you are agreat as you are.
    B R A V O

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
    link   
    Congratulations, jkrog!

This is very good news, and I am so happy for you! You have contributed A LOT to the A&U forum, and this is well deserved.

[edit on 21/8/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
    link   
    I am not surprised that you were promoted, I am surprised that it took so long for your hard work and outstanding efforts to be rewarded.

This is my favorite forum and am looking forward to working with you in the future on several projects I have up my sleeve, thanks for becoming the newest FSME!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
    link   
    I want to say this also: I will probably make a few mistakes here and there, just because I am a FSME does NOT MEAN I know everything there is to know about UFOs/Aliens (LOL, I do not think anyone does)......So please do not hesitate to correct me on any mistakes I may make, this is about the forum and the subject, nothing else. I will not fail to reward members who are sharper "on their game" on a particular topic or day that point out anything somewhat major I may have missed(like a link to a better thread, evidence, etc), so please do not hesitate to call me out on any definite errors.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
    link   
    Awesome and well deserved promotion.

Jkrog08 I especially enjoyed your debate for Alien life.

I hope your dedication continues, I deeply value your thoughts on this subject.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
    I want to say this also: I will probably make a few mistakes here and there, just because I am a FSME does NOT MEAN I know everything there is to know about UFOs/Aliens

UFOs?

I thought you were our new Food Service Management Expert.

Ok I guess, you're pretty good at the UFO thingie too.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:53 PM
    link   
    Good on you kkrog08

Well deserved!

Kind regards
    Sam60

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
    link   
    Grats J!!! You deserve this title. If you ever have an issue, feel free to let me or any staffer know. We'll do our best to assist wherever we can.

TheBorg
    Forum Member and Moderator

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join