It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin; "Monolith on Mars"??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin, the second man on the moon, recently participated in a book signing in Santa Barbara. Asked by the children if he had witnessed "aliens", he responded quite oddly...

Kids wanted to know if there were any aliens on the moon

"Depends on what you mean by alien," he laughed.

Did he see any UFOs on the moon? Mr. Aldrin didn't really say, but talked about a monolith on Mars straight out of "2001: A Space Odyssey"

Source

So does this shed more light on the subject, or make it cloudier?

One point to make, is that Mr. Aldrin only agreed to 6 pre-set questions, and other questions from children only.

So what is this all about? (my first thread, be gentle, as this is not my area of expertise)

[edit on 21-8-2009 by TheTruthShallFreeYou]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Maybe there are some ongoing threads about this, not sure: GO GO GO

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So is this an issue that has already been disscussed?
I guess I thought it was one of those, "OMG!!" moments, but like I said, not my area.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yeah, this was in today's local paper, and so I just posted it.

So is he saying there is a monolith on the moon, hence the reason to go to mars?
Or is he just refering to mars?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthShallFreeYou

Yeah, this was in today's local paper, and so I just posted it.

So is he saying there is a monolith on the moon, hence the reason to go to mars?
Or is he just refering to mars?

Someone, before YOU started a thread about this, and it was not just some single dude:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
do you want at least READ the previous threads or do you think that your thread is better because it looks "cool"? Already discussed mate, ongoing discussions and very recent ones, this thread should be closed and
  • read the T&C before joining a community
  • learn to use search engines, they work as you can see

[edit on 21/8/2009 by internos]

• posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
    link   

So, someone posted an article from the 21st of august, from an appearance by Buzz aldrin in Santa Barbara on the 20th of August?
    Really?
    And thanks for the attitude, as I wasn't giving any, and would expect more from people on these boards. Especially someone as highly regarded as yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TheTruthShallFreeYou

But no one is trying to stop you from posting your thoughts: your thoughts are a very precious resource for ats, actually, THAT is what ATS is made of. I'll try to tell you why duplicated threads should not be allowed: lets assume that some news will come about THIS story at 08:00 tomorrow: if we have ONE thread about it, then it would be clear to all that the story had that end. Now, if we have FIFTEEN threads about the same story, the final result would be to have one thread claryfing the story and fourteen open. It is NOT an attack towards you, and if i sounded harsh i humbly apologise

It was not my target to make you feel bad. Forgive me, we all make mistakes, we are humans after all. But i didn't call you names, just pointed out that rules are rules. Anyway, i'm sorry

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
    link   
    he was on the alex jones show recently and talked about the monolith
    i looked to see if the other thread mentioned this but honestly got lazy and sopped around page 6

top topics

join