It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't kow what to believe anymore, anybody else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Where is this thread?

And yeah. I'm getting the same way. Time to unplug, decompress, put on some of my fav music and just relaaaaaaaaaaaaaax.

No more reading or watching or listening to anything related to the MSM and other 'news'. Just let my subconscious sort it all out while my brain is on vacation and my soul soars.

Just unplug, dude. Just unplug.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just want to say thanks to everyone for all your advice and support.

time to just unplug from the matrix, enjoy my weekend, realax and enjoy life.

Thanx again, kiwi

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
in the late 1800's a secret illuminati planning document was siezed by the russian secret police. its name is "the protocols of the learned elders of zion." it has predicted basically every single trend of the past century. it is a MUST READ for anyone seeking truth. the illuminati have been trying endlessly to discredit the work as a "forgery", but read it for yourself, it has predicted all of the trends of the last century and has all basics for the illuminati plan to bring a one world dictatorship under the "king"(antichrist).

IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!

here it is free (start at "protocol 1"):
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

I was getting ready to go to sleep last night (long week), and decided I would click on this link and take a look at it. Guys, I spent two hours reading this document, and taking notes.

It is horrific. It is the singlemost frightening document I have read in my entire life. Everyone on ATS needs to read this document. It needs to have it's own thread. Somebody? If there is already one, will someone guide me to it?

Spiritfilled has given a personal assessment on what s/he believes it is, but I may have a different assessment; you may have a different assessment.

Kiwifoot, the link is in keeping with your thoughts here, and I can see now why it is given.

Again, everybody, please read this link. Prepare to be shaken to the core.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Ah, I think I will, but on Monday, if it is that bad I'll skip it until after my weekend lol!

But I will, don't worry, all the best!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
in the late 1800's a secret illuminati planning document was siezed by the russian secret police.

IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!
IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!

Guys, I spent two hours reading this document, and taking notes.
It is horrific. It is the singlemost frightening document I have read in my entire life.
Kiwifoot, the link is in keeping with your thoughts here, and I can see now why it is given.
Prepare to be shaken to the core.

When someone says "I don't know what to believe anymore and my head is spinning" you don't tell them to read the most horrific info ever and keep plugged int the Matrix. Your last sentence actually sounds like fear-mongering.

Maybe it's time for LadyinWaiting to unplug and get some fresh air too.
Go do something fun. Change the channel for a few days. If you're not enjoying life, then what is the point to existing? So I suggest sticking to lighter material on the forum or maybe just unplug for a little while. Walk your dog. Play with your cat. Talk to your spouse or children.

Me? I'm gonna get back to some much needed work after one more post.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

I didn't say I was not enjoying my life, but thanks. Actually, I do, quite much.

Neither am I fear mongering, thank you so much. You have mistaken, grossly, I might add, the intent of my post.

This information is very important, pleasant or not (unfortunatly we can't all play with cats (dogs in my case) and sit by while important issues facing our society go unnoticed.

Now, put your blinders back on, and go for a nice romp with your kitties.

Peace,
liw

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I feel the same way as OP.

But

I feel that "something is coming" - good or bad???

Just this overwelming feeling deep in my gut that something is about to change or happen or something - I have NO IDEA what or when or why.

I just found this site a few days ago and get the feeling - fate? - that I was ment to find it now.

I think the reason I find myself reading almost all of the threads is to see if I can figure out (or just get a feeling) What is the reason for this feeling?

A few things have stuck with me more than others - why? I have no real reason to know the why?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join