It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare- Contactee Anna Hayes w/video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

45 Part Playlist here - 7hours (wow)

www.youtube.com...

Move Aside Alex Collier, Welcome Anna Hayes

Not to many people have mentioned Anna Hayes here a lot, this is the only videos of her uploaded on the web.

Talk about a great speaker, she has so much infomation to share, this should keep you guys busy for awhile.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I started watching the vids. There are so many of them. LOL Will have to get gback to you after I have had a chance to view them all.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
OK......here we go.....

Read this BS...i.e. what she will "teach" you for a price:

Introduces a comprehensive model of 15-dimensional universal physics and the corresponding 15 Primary Chakra System and 12-strand DNA Silicate Matrix gene code. Detailed information on Keylontic Morphogenetic Science, time mechanics, interdimensional planetary evolution, the science of Dimensional Ascension, integration of multi-dimensional identity DNA mechanics and accelerated biological and spiritual evolution.

What a load of total twaddle.

Who is she?

Anna Hayes is really:

Anna Hayes - nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader - aka Diane Kathryn Smith - Anna Gruber - Ashayana Deanne - Diane Kathryn Tigue - Anna Gruber - Anna is derived from "Aneayhea" - claims to be Jesus Christ's half sister Martha, Goddess Sekhmet, Kia: Secondary wife of Akhenaten. Very possibly the mother of Tutankkhamon, and possible Smenkhare, by Akhenaten. Titles included the phrases "the favorite", "wife", "beloved" and "the lady".

What does whatever-her-name-really-is do?

Anna/Ashayana and her husband offer workshops in various spots around the world for their followers to come and activate sacred sites and do special dances and have their followers stand on and paste special codes on their bodies and do multiple meditations and prayers and songs daily to save themselves from the bad aliens who might try to abduct them and destroy the world. These workshops cost thousands of dollars and no person is allowed at these workshops unless they buy their plane and hotel fares through Anna's company. People who have traveled on their own to the site of the workshop have not been allowed to attend the workshops - which means that Anna's comany pockets any profits from the airfares not used through discounts, etc.

Apparently she has changed her name again & now she claims to be channelling her "future self".....

Come on.....

SHE is one of those that makes people laugh at us.

This is just junk ufology.......

Total junk.

Here is 1 link of many to get you started.

www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Don't judge her unless yee be judged _javascript:icon('
'). I just finally finished listening to the whole lot. The comments started in this tread do not do it justice.

If you're interested about Ascension, our origins, alien races and everything that Alex Collier, Billy Meier books touched on, cosmic structure as it relates to our physiology then you are in for a treat.

Her origin
I see lots of information that she has that relates to Al Bielek and the Montauk project Mind control (Roswell alien chair), David Wilcock and Alex Collier. Drunvalo Melchizedek has written a letter to her to correct her on a piece of information but they seem to be in sync as well on some aspects.

Aliens
Her information on the aliens is comprehensive, detailed and answers to the questions flawlessly. Of course this does not necessarily mean that her information is correct but she has tons of information that cannot be ignored.
She was shown the hybrid she had when abducted.

Physics
I am a physics graduate. Her knowledge of physics is immense. She has gone into great detail. She explains the universe physics in great detail.

Scalar wave, human body, ascension
there is some fantastic information here I have not seen anywhere else. She indicates that you can protect yourself form HAARP and mind control.
Body being able to retain certain energy levels.

2017?
She seems to be pointing at 2017 in most of her lecture.

I have gone through the 7 hours but will surely go over it again. WavePad is a software that cleans up the background white noise in the sound. It would be great to have the original documents that she shows as well.

More Videos
more videos

Don't miss this one folks. Don't pre-judge until you go through them yourself, It seems long but truly worth it to get a different perspective. Looking forward to your comments on her videos.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

45 Part Playlist here - 7hours (wow)

www.youtube.com...

Move Aside Alex Collier, Welcome Anna Hayes

Not to many people have mentioned Anna Hayes here a lot, this is the only videos of her uploaded on the web.

Talk about a great speaker, she has so much infomation to share, this should keep you guys busy for awhile.

]

awesome post = another timeless contactee

Highly recommend this awesome lecture

S&F

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I started reading her books and ordered her DVD on lectures. Some amazing information for anyone who wants to go beyond the information that is out there based on trail and error experience. Her information is from the horse's mouth.

Her Voyager I book is $15. I highly recommend it. You'll find everything you need to know about the Grays (Zetas).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Her Voyager I book is $15. I highly recommend it. You'll find everything you need to know about the Grays (Zetas).

You'll find everything you need to know believe about the Grays (Zetas)

There. Fixed.

top topics

join