History Denied: UFO Secrets of The US Government - Clifford Stone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

He has openly admitted seeing a psychologist as a child because of hallucinations (invisible friends).
reply to post by Quazze

My Dear Friend,

Your "facts" are inactual. I have never made this statements. What I did say was, "I begged my Parents to take me to see a doctor (a psychologist) as I knew he could made the monsters go away.

As a child I did not understand what was happening to me and I was afraid.

The true statement as stated above, I still stand behind and I truely feel that if you were me, you, too, would have done the same as a child.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

i think he is nothing but a guy making some $$$ from a not so niche market.The man has no credibility in my eyes,despite his past.Don't believe a word that comes out his mouth,if he wanted people like me to not say such things he should have refrained from talking BS with nothing to back it up.
reply to post by Solomons

My Dear Friend,

I don't want you to believe what I say. As I have said many times over, "Let no one live in your mind rent free!" I want people to have the widsom to read and find the truth for themselves. Therefore, I provide documentation. I cannot make anyone read it.

A child says give me candy. A knowledgeable man would say teach me how to fish.

As for making money off this; I will show you my tax returns, if you are willing to show me yours. You wouldn't know, but those who do know me or even came by for a visit at my home would tell I give away far more then I sell.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 22-8-2009 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

don,t lots af americans have access to a shrink, not in a bad way, but successful people do also get stressed, you have your dentists your,hairdressers and your shrinks,its a way of life, the more money you have, the more you buy(normally).

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don,t understand??????? we get a topic because there is an interest, we are all interested in truth on ats , then what???? many are out to try to prove so much is lies,
Do you really want to search for truth? or do you just have information and doing your best to discredit others,maybe that is your job , maybe you get paid to discredit, because i reckon for once on this site there are those who will discredit others not because they have tried to search for truth but , they don,t want others to know. As been said ,for over 50 years secrets have been kept, come on non believers, say no thats not true?

Maybe a moderator should examine these sites on ATS and anyone that writes more than 80 % of anti ,is no way interested in truth, but are trouble makers, we all want truth, but there are others who are paid to make sure you don,t get the truth , these should not be allowed to take part for a period of time.
Now lets see some flaming from those about the law and their rights.
Maybe he,s crazy maybe he,s not but at least he has the balls to stand by what he says against all the odds of his superiors, to give out info,if you don,t want to listen fine!your choice but others do.
Nothing wrong with querying for truth but, every blessed time someone says xyz, you say my eyes are closed so i cannot see nothing AND SO I AM RIGHT ,yes you are , but don,t tell others are wrong because YOU are blind,

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
if the documents are the real deal ... you guys need to be quiet ... or try to find out more about the documents ... but you guys cant say that the guy is crazy without proof ...

he, at least, have proof to what he says

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Would precise, machine cut, multi-tonne blocks of very, very hard stone machined around 17,000 years ago convince you something is up?

Look on here at the thread 'history channel: ancient aliens.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stmichael

Ahh yes, but you're assuming that all the members on ATS actually WANT the truth to be known...With a site as large as ATS, it is inevitable that a proportion are going to be here, working very hard to appear as ordinary as possible, while sabotaging the truth as much as they can without it appearing too obvious.

That's just a fact of having secrecy in the world...to keep secrets, agents are employed to make sure they are kept, in a proactive way.

A secret doesn't stay secret without a LOT of misdirection, 80% lie mixed with 20% truth, psychology and divisional tactics..

Anyone who has browsed these boards for a couple of months should have spotted the patterns by now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't know the more I look into the subject of aliens more confusing it seems to become. I'm starting to think maybe the Christians are right that the ET's are no more than Angels and Devils! The only problem is sorting out who is who!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I like reading about these people who have documents about aliens. But still, i feel that we're always left in 'limbo' because we dont know what to think, whether its true or maybe mis-info... Still, id love the posibility to arise where there is so much evidence of actual Alien Visitation that no goverment can keep it 'Hushed up'

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Whenever a ufo is spotted ,its reported, then officials turn up so find out what you saw and know, but more important to find out if you know something that they don,t?
they collect all the info thats given then away they go ,leaving most with little info due to the Official Secrets Act, they won,t release info to you, that you gave to them in the first place.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

He makes a very clear comment in the start of that Government document that UFO sightings increased greatly from June to August 1953.

I believe this is the reason for the increased sightings.
Nuclear Testing

Notice that the nuclear testing begins greatly in May 1953, just a couple of weeks before the sighting increase. And these tests consisted of some of the largest explosive plutonium yields known to have been detonated in that particular time.

Check this one out - this one alone might have drawn them from where it is the exist.

They actually label it "Climax - June 4th 1953"

It is at the bottom of the linked page I presented

Here is all nuclear test activity for 1953, something caught their attention:
All nuke testing in 1953

If you look at the kiloton yield detonations in 1953 - every detonation was an average of a 20 to 30 kiloton yield - but on June 4th the yield went up to 61 kilotons by airdrop, I am sure that would attract some attention if it was being watched and documented.

Poor Utah got the worst of the fallout

[edit on 22-8-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

He makes a very clear comment in the start of that Government document that UFO sightings increased greatly from June to August 1953.
reply to post by arizonascott

My Dear Friend,

Might I say you are very wise in your observation. You have no idea just how close you are to the truth here and herein lay the purpose, among other reasons, for the obductions that have occurred.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 22-8-2009 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

He has openly admitted seeing a psychologist as a child because of hallucinations (invisible friends).
reply to post by Quazze

My Dear Friend,

Your "facts" are inactual. I have never made this statements. What I did say was, "I begged my Parents to take me to see a doctor (a psychologist) as I knew he could made the monsters go away.

As a child I did not understand what was happening to me and I was afraid.

The true statement as stated above, I still stand behind and I truely feel that if you were me, you, too, would have done the same as a child.

God bless,

Cliff

Before you even wrote that response that is the first thing I thought of, that a child wouldn't understand.

As far as the videos I still have to watch them all but a general statement: I don't know why the government doesn't 'fess up already. Just about everyone I know believes there is extraterrestrial life even though none of them (that I'm aware of) have personally had an ET encounter. (And I'm talking about people from all walks of life, different income levels, etc.) It just makes sense that we're not alone in the universe. I think more people than what the government is estimating are ready for disclosure.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How did this thread go from UFO Secrets of The US Government, to a discussion about Clifford Stone's past experiences as a child?@$

Topic derailing is at an all time high here on ATS, you moderators need to start cracking down a little harder.

Clifford: I am very interested in the documents and information that you have. I for one have asked (and will continue to do so) that the document archivists and the FOIA documents section be reinstated ASAP. I believe that the FOIA documents,a s well as your testimony are a very important aspect of the UFO debate today. Thanks for having the grace and strength to stand up and do what is right Clifford Stone!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65I don't know why the government doesn't 'fess up already.

Because it's like being "a little bit pregnant." You either are, or you aren't.

And with this issue, it's either the government doesn't know anything (a lie), or it knows everything -- and as a result has committed flagrant atrocities, stolen inordinate amounts of money and committed egregiously immoral acts upon the people of the world.

It would also signal the absolute end of the structure of elitist power control. So yeah, that's why they won't fess up.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by Orion65I don't know why the government doesn't 'fess up already.

Because it's like being "a little bit pregnant." You either are, or you aren't.

And with this issue, it's either the government doesn't know anything (a lie), or it knows everything -- and as a result has committed flagrant atrocities, stolen inordinate amounts of money and committed egregiously immoral acts upon the people of the world.

It would also signal the absolute end of the structure of elitist power control. So yeah, that's why they won't fess up.

Yeah, yeah, I'm known for being an idealist. _javascript:icon('
')

How about if they disclose something every few years. This year they can disclose the ET cover up, in 2011 they can disclose all the atrocities, and they won't have to worry about anything after that because the world is going to end. _javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Orion65]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Whilst we all know the truth ,the fact is that only the older evidence will be believed because of todays technology.Even with a 1000 witnesses the footage will never be accepted.Too clever for our own goods .....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Clifford, I just want to say that I appreciate all the work you've done to get the word out. Your Disclosure Project speech is what first opened my eyes to the magnitude of the UFO / ET phenomena. I haven't looked at it the same since. Also, as you can see here, character assassination is still going on. I assume it always will, but it all just looks like the same ol' propaganda nowadays. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
IMO the release of this interview at this time is part of the inevitable disclosure process.

The most telling quote of the entire interview was his reiteration of the national security excuse "In the event our government acknowledged the existence of UFOs there would have been an inevitable international race to gain and employ the technology. In the wrong hands, ie Russian, it could have been used to further the domination of Americans and other free people.

As more and more death-bed confessions come to light, the fear of retaliation is going way down. Even active and recent retired professionals are coming forward and willing to be interviewed by Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project.

As it becomes increasingly evident that disclosure is inevitable, there is a rapidly escalating race to cover asses. The single largest impediment to full disclosure is fact that key individuals made decisions to withhold information and gave orders that went to any length necessary to keep things wrapped up.

People were killed. Lives and careers were ruined. Technology that can save the planet from the ravages of the internal combustion engine has sat on shelves for years as the condition of the planet continues to erode.

The second most telling fact was the admission that Clifford Stone will continue to be a Roman Catholic. In addition to the deeply ingrained and profitable military industrial complex and the oil industry is the industry of religion.

Full disclosure has the potential to flip the apple cart and rip its wheels right off. Certainly the powerful manufacturers of weapons, cars and oil stand to loose their grip on governments all over the world but what would happen to the millions of workers in those industries? Many could be jobless over night. What are you going to do with them?

No matter what you think of religion, the average adherants tend to be good people who follow basic social principles be they Christians, Muslims or Jews. What if many of these people suddenly had their entire philosophies up-ended like the money changers in the new testament? Would spiritual anarchy ensue? That is an impossible question to answer but there would undoubtedy be a period of rocky transition.

It is easy to say "let the cards fall where they may" but as Thomas Jefferson so clearly stated, "The veneer of civilization is very thin."

I for one and way past blacked out government documents and fuzzy videos. I have long ago come to the conclusion that we are being visited by interplanetary visitors. I have also come to the conclusion that if they wanted to enslave us or eat us and take the planet over, they would have done so a long time ago certainly before we could have held the planet hostage and threatened to scorch it with nuclear weapons.

The PTB are desperately trying to figure out how they can hang on to ultimate power and riches before the proletariat realizes they've been conned for at least fifty years and begin polishing the guilotines.

One of the reasons I joined ATS was to participate in frank discussion of the make up of "Post Contact Earth." I have been simply blown away with the intellectual capacity and spiritual advancement of many of the members.

IMO the discussion must be two-pronged and include both the industrial/governmental debate as well as the spiritual debate. The discussions would most likely be separate and distinct but parallel. Although there appear to be some members who have sufficient acumen in both areas, for the most part there seem to be two camps.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join