It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Denied: UFO Secrets of The US Government - Clifford Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Since his retirement in 1990, Sergeant Clifford Stone has amassed one of the largest collections of legitimate government documents suggesting that not only that some UFOs may be extraterrestrial craft, but that our government has continuously lied to us. "The reason I'm trying to get information out concerning UFOs and the reality that UFOs do exist, and our government knows about it, is very simply put: government never has the right to lie to the people. The government has a moral obligation to tell the people the truth, and tell them as much as they can. I being in the military at one time, I have a keen understanding that there are certain things you have to keep secret, even from your own people in order to ensure that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. When it comes to UFOs, this isn't the case. We are doing a much larger moral wrong by keeping the information classified as opposed to a moral good to protect us from ourselves."

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

edit on 7-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It is just like 9/11 everybody knows the truth but does not want to admit it. So yeah, video was pretty boring, no new information, same, old same old.

I wish people start looking into how actually technology works, and find videos like bob lazar

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wrill

yeah tell me how going right to skunkworks and boeing's blackworks divisions and asking how the alien tech works works out for you.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wrill

there are certain ways things like this need to be done to get credibility. I liked the fact he stated he wouldn't use "stolen" documents. everything done legally and by the book it's the type of info you can stand by imo.

many times i've heard from people who apparently state that ufo sightings only began after '47; well now I know that isn't the case. this new info destroys an otherwise valid argument.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Exactly the reason that we need to bring back the FOIA section and the document archivists.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Clifford Stone is a fan favorite amongst many ATSers. And while I wish no disrespect to the readers or Clifford, but I question his legitimacy. He has openly admitted seeing a psychologist as a child because of hallucinations (invisible friends). To me, this admitting piece of childhood trama discredits him (in my eyes, not yours).

Springer knows Clifford very well and vouches for his creditiblity. I wish I too could say the same. But I keep the dream alive that one day disclosure will happen, but probably not in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What Clifford Stone says is precisely right, by my estimation. The reason this 'truth embargo' has been placed on the people is because this knowledge, in and of itself, is revolutionary.
Meaning, that the knowledge will necessarily disrupt the current power structure on the planet.

Therefore, like a caged animal, the Government will fight tooth and nail to keep the information from the public.
Even going so far as murder.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

How does seeing a Psychologist as a child somehow discredit him (in my eyes more indicative of a family unit that was under a sort of authoratarian control who feels that their son's imagination was a hinderance to his logic rather than a common aspect of childhood psyche)
when the US Army thought he was competant enough to attain a post of Non-Commissioned Officer?

Your concerns with his credibility are completely unfounded, IMO.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazze
Clifford Stone is a fan favorite amongst many ATSers. And while I wish no disrespect to the readers or Clifford, but I question his legitimacy. He has openly admitted seeing a psychologist as a child because of hallucinations (invisible friends). To me, this admitting piece of childhood trama discredits him (in my eyes, not yours).

Springer knows Clifford very well and vouches for his creditiblity. I wish I too could say the same. But I keep the dream alive that one day disclosure will happen, but probably not in my lifetime.

A favourite among ATS'ers? i think he is nothing but a guy making some $$$ from a not so niche market.The man has no credibility in my eyes,despite his past.Don't believe a word that comes out his mouth,if he wanted people like me to not say such things he should have refrained from talking BS with nothing to back it up.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
For once, I would like to see some factual, physical evidence and not people pointing to man-made crop circles or spewing on and on about how the government is hiding this and that. The only evidence I have heard of by the people, and not by some one guy, is the landing in the 1980s in a Russian city where many people proclaimed UFOs to be true. It just does not make sense to believe the government, as evil as it is, holding secret of an being, or beings, that could land anywhere they want to, but the government happens to be everywhere those sightings do happens, if that's the case.

Aside from some psychologists making money off of people with the whole abduction scam, nothing truly have been revealed.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think it might be expedient for everyone here to redefine what they think of as "truth".
Not a single one of us abides by it.
I tell the IRS one thing, I tell you another.
Your local grocer tells you he got these "fresh" as if he picked them himself.
If you are in any type of sales job, you certainly don't "tell the truth" to your competition or customers.
If you work in gov't you are "trained" not to tell the truth.
Most everyone reading this doesn't even tell the "truth" to their friends, family or significant other...because we are worried about what others will "THINK".

It is time to redefine what you consider the truth and abide by it. Maybe then, you won't take that job with the military (I was one of them) or Skunkworks, where you are not only "PAID" to tell non-truths, but you are threatened with death for telling the truth.

Think about what truth really is and it will answer all your questions......and best of all, it's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeya

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

How much money has he made? Does he live in a mansion he bought with the money you allege? Does he drive a Mercedes? Does he travel the world in First Class seats?

Whether you believe him or not, you need to do your homework. Slander is an evil thing even if it is fabrications made with no real knowledge of what you are talking about.

I don't know if what he says is true. Neither do you.

I do know you are talking about a humble man with little money, poor health and who works at a center that benefits children for very little money. I also know his door is open to visitors. I also know he has never made enough money from this to even feed a person.

Do your homework and you may want to edit your post.

Why not go after the real hoaxers who have bad intentions. They are not hard to find.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
What Clifford Stone says is precisely right, by my estimation. The reason this 'truth embargo' has been placed on the people is because this knowledge, in and of itself, is revolutionary.
Meaning, that the knowledge will necessarily disrupt the current power structure on the planet.

Therefore, like a caged animal, the Government will fight tooth and nail to keep the information from the public.
Even going so far as murder.

So true! Imagine a world where energy and transportation are absolutely free! Not only free...but completely harmless to the environment! We are denied a human birthright....which is knowledge and truth. Every passing day just leads me more and more to believe that our government is no better than the Nazis....they are Nazis!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine, I agree with you. I don't see anyone else coming forward with documentation, and saying that they would testify in front of congress if asked to like Clifford Stone has.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

I don't have a clue if his story is real. I do not know if he is sane or insane. From everything available I've come to believe he is genuine and not one of the money grubbers trying to scam the public.

I do think those documents he worked so hard to get are evidence in his favor. I do think his availability also increases his credibility.

His work deserves to be preserved and made available to anyone who wishes. I do believe our government and military are more than willing to destroy documents whether this is true or not and whether they have reason to do it or not.

Even if people don't believe or like him, they should be willing to concede this much. People who don't, have ulterior motives and they are not good ones. I think many are angered because they know they can not simply claim these genuine documents are fake. Obviously they have some motive to attack him other than what they state.

The world is full of hoaxers and charlatans that deserve scorn and more than a few are involved in this topic. I just don't see how this person deserves to be included among them.

If what he says is not true, I'm convinced he believes it is true. I don't see any of the signs of deception I see in so many others.

It is also obvious that many of his critics hate him simply due to his belief in God. That is enough for some to scorn anyone. Their hatred blinds them and drives them to slander those who mean them no harm.

I'm sure the reason the government has left him alone is they know if they attack him they would simply make his message stronger. Bad people always fear honest people. I expect to see a barrage of attacks on him as people discover this topic.

[edit on 8/21/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

WOW

I just watched the entire series. Fascinating to say the least.

Having witnessed a UFO, it is so great to see other people who care. I have only recently been telling people of my sighting. The sighting was in 1977, something you don't EVER forget. When I originally saw the saucer, I was ridiculed and accused of being on drugs (I was fishing), and I stopped talking about it. I kept it inside me for 25 years, to advance my career and and social standing. How sad....

Someday, somehow, the truth will get out....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by octaviameister

I watched the entire series this evening as well, it was excellent.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
It just does not make sense to believe the government, as evil as it is, holding secret of an being, or beings,

Are you kidding me?

If there really are "aliens" visiting Earth, they're certainly benign. The government has no reason to release any information regarding knowledge of beings outside our atmosphere. In fact, they benefit from keeping it a secret by means of technological advancement beyond their "enemy's". Not only them, but the people that run the world benefit. From the people that make oil, to cars, to plastics, to metals, to utility companies, to food manufacturers and on down the line.

There's plenty of reasons to keep this knowledge from the people. Not to mention it'd send our religious infrastructures (and their believers) reeling. If you think the Sunni v Shia onslaught in Iraq was bad ... wait till you've got every religion doubting not only everyone elses', but also their own.

You'd have all these idiots like Bill O'Reilly screaming for the government to protect us from extraterrestrials that could have destroyed the human race long ago.

It'd be mass chaos.

Don't fool yourself. There's plenty of reasons for the government to keep such secrets well-guarded.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

Actually there's a lot of people (former military, NASA and other government agencies) in The Disclosure Project that said they'd be willing to testify before Congress as to the existence of UFO's or the cover-up of information regarding such. But, I don't know how many of them had any sort of actual evidence to present like Stone does.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
very good documentary!@$

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join