It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuselage Transport Tonight in VA???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here is an article about a supposed plane being transported tonight in the Fort Lee area. Just curious if anybody gets any pictures to post them... You know how our military likes to cover-up secret transports, and this could be one?

www2.timesdispatch.com...

Just thought I would bring this up, in case anybody in the area wants to try and get some pictures of what our government is really up to... Lol pictures of the transport would be interesting nonetheless

[edit on 21-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I agree if someone could get some nice pictures of this it would be awesome. Not the cell phone pictures that we usually see but SLR or a nice point and click. Never know what might be tagging along and what you might see.......

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I think they are most likely transporting a C-17 fuselage that will be used for training. The people at Fort Lee read newspapers too, so they are now expecting a C-17 fuselage to be delivered tonight.

It seems to me that if their public story stating that a C-17 fuselage used for training is going to be at Fort Lee is only a ruse, then they would run the risk of the people working and based at Fort Lee to say "but there isn't any C-17 training fuselage here".

[edit on 8/21/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Here is an article about a supposed plane being transported tonight in the Fort Lee area. Just curious if anybody gets any pictures to post them... You know how our military likes to cover-up secret transports, and this could be one?

www2.timesdispatch.com...

Just thought I would bring this up, in case anybody in the area wants to try and get some pictures of what our government is really up to... Lol pictures of the transport would be interesting nonetheless

[edit on 21-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

That would be a hell of a way to secretly transport something, when it is publicly announced what it is and exactly what streets it will be transported, and at what time to expect it.

new topics

top topics

join