It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The County Where I Live Has Shutdown All Schools Due To Swine Flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I know, college football is religon down here and watching the TIDE is the one thing thing we all look foward to. ROLL TIDE!!!
AS far as the book of revelation comining true, I read a statement on another site that made me think, it mentioned how GOD killed thousands of egyptians for following a man who didn't follow GOD and it made me think about what's going on now and who this country elected and follows, very well could be punshiment. who knows?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well they probably have the common cold or regular flu. No way to tell now that there not sending cultures to labs for testing anymore. So any flu like illness is going to be automatically called swine flu to keep the hype going.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

The vaccine would work better if for each male one injection would be given to each testicle.

And for each female one injection would be given to each nipple.

The remainder injections would be given to the belly button.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EDteach

Our school system reserves the right to notify DCS and take a sick child to a health dep. if you don't pick your child up in a reasonable amount of time.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The swine flu thing is a joke and the numbers prove it

According to a CDC press briefing on 5/4/09:
"With seasonal flu, we see in the United States over 30 million cases. We see 200,000 hospitalizations and, on average, 36,000 deaths."

flutracker.rhizalabs.com...

Swine flu cases 55193 with 482 deaths

The numbers do not surport all the fuss. In fact the numbers make the fuss look crazy. Something is up.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I heard on the tv that the white house said the flu might kill up to 90,000 people just here in the U.S.

Also that half the population will get the flu this year. They are also turning over the administration of vaccines to homeland security.

If they are correct then it will beat the seasonal flu numbers. Also homeland security don't care if you get the seasonal flu vaccine lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join