It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Flynt: Common Sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The American government -- which we once called our government -- has been taken over by Wall Street, the mega-corporations and the super-rich. They are the ones who decide our fate. It is this group of powerful elites, the people President Franklin D. Roosevelt called "economic royalists," who choose our elected officials -- indeed, our very form of government. Both Democrats and Republicans dance to the tune of their corporate masters. In America, corporations do not control the government. In America, corporations are the government.
This was never more obvious than with the Wall Street bailout, whereby the very corporations that caused the collapse of our economy were rewarded with taxpayer dollars. So arrogant, so smug were they that, without a moment's hesitation, they took our money -- yours and mine -- to pay their executives multimillion-dollar bonuses, something they continue doing to this very day. They have no shame. They don't care what you and I think about them. Henry Kissinger refers to us as "useless eaters."

source:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Looks like Larry Flynt understands what's going on. I wonder if hustler will be brought up on more charges of indecency or possibly "tax evasion". Can't have the wall st banksters being called out. It is a good article and Flynt spells it out.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
From the same article.

quoteing Larry Flint

I'm calling for a national strike, one designed to close the country down for a day. The intent? Real campaign-finance reform and strong restrictions on lobbying. Because nothing will change until we take corporate money out of politics. Nothing will improve until our politicians are once again answerable to their constituents, not the rich and powerful.

No day set, but i'm going to strike! If enough do then it will get the attention of the world.

S&F good find

join