It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - `You are the weakest link, goodbye`.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How many of you can remember exactly what you were doing on 9/11/2001?, in most cases in explicit details, hell when I talk to my Father he can remember still what he was doing exactly when J.F.K. was assassinated, the mind is a powerful thing....

Okay, here we go - As I stated in a previous thread, when there is a traumatic, exciting, unbelievable, gigantic type event happening your mind locks onto it and embeds it into your memory as a `What were you doing when?` category, and it is there eternally or at the very least a damn long time, I can remember exactly what I was doing when I 1st heard about the 1st plane hitting - who phoned me - what I was wearing - where I was going to go that night - why we didn`t go - and what a few friends and me done instead.

With this in mind, let`s look at the one person that this phenomena should affect more than anyone else, in the whole world... The President of the United States at the time G. W. Bush, whom as we all have heard stating in great detail that he had seen it happen on T.V. whilst expressing `What a terrible pilot`, he said he saw this on a T.V. whilst waiting to go into the classroom, again this is a lie, there where no T.V`.`s whatsoever in the area where he was waiting, this has been confirmed by the Headteacher of the school and in depth a bit more in this letter.....

whatreallyhappened.com...

How the hell can you have mistakenly thought you watched a T.V. in a place where there are no T.V.`s?.

www.youtube.com...

This is impossible due to only one video recording ever capturing the event and that was not released until the day after, unless he watched it from the comfort of his limousine en route to the school via a live T.V. Satellite link, what you see in that video is Card telling Bush about the second plane and in Card`s own words this is exactly what he told Bush... I said, "a second plane hit the second tower." Those were the facts. And the editorial comment was, "America is under attack."

Have to copy and paste this link just add http:// to it

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2002/09/11/MN911voice03.DTL

This is how quick his speech would have to be if he stated "A second plane hit the second tower, America is under attack." when linked simultaneously to the video.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Another brief reminder of Bush putting his foot in it......

www.youtube.com...

B593174E4C1&index=46

Explosives high enough to stop people escaping, making a mistake by using the wrong word is acceptable under human errors, detailed explanation of that word however - is not.

EDIT: Fixed link (really is annoying not being able to check links in preview as some come up not correct when posted).

[edit on 18/08/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This post is the reason why I hate truthers. I could sit here and take quite a few minutes out of my day to address this but its such a waste of time.

There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom (not
to mention that the footage he allegedly saw didn't even exist at the time).

The footage didn't even exist at the time. Of an event that had already happened.

Yeah, thats why I get pissed when people call me a truther.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
This post is the reason why I hate truthers. I could sit here and take quite a few minutes out of my day to address this but its such a waste of time.

There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom (not
to mention that the footage he allegedly saw didn't even exist at the time).

The footage didn't even exist at the time. Of an event that had already happened.

Yeah, thats why I get pissed when people call me a truther.

So remind me of how much video coverage there is of the 1st impact?, the Naudet brothers and that`s it, so what else is wrong with this thread?.

How did he manage to see a video not released until the next day?.

He clearly stated he saw the 1st plane crash whilst waiting in the corridor, there were no T.V.`s in the corridor.

What part of this thread are you having problems with?.

/sigh

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

Best add some clarification as you seemed to be having a problem what I wrote.

Bush giving interview on T.V. replies what he was doing when he heard about 9/11, waiting in hall and watching T.V. date was 9/11/2001 on this date there was no video evidence of the 1st impact, hence my statement `At this time no video evidence existed` we know when he was informed of the second impact - when Card came into the classroom and told him, so he obviously was not talking about the second impact was he?.

9/12/2001 the firemen`s video (Naudet brothers is released).

Understand now?.

[edit on 18/08/2009 by Seventh]

join