It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReturnIng Home. Beautiful, just beautiful. Watch this Video !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This video is just beautiful, nice music and Space themed visual effects..

Please share your thoughts on the 'sugested' story presented here..
If you get none, please watch it again, some thing is bound to fill your mind of some thing beautiful.
_- ReturnIng Home -_

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's videos like these that drive me insane.

Meaning... it drives me crazy to see all the beauty in the universe and in our own solar system that I can't experience first hand. Instead I'm stuck on this rock with a bunch of idiots fighting over religious beliefs and land they don't own.

But very nice video none the less!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That was stunning. I agree, I hate that we're stuck here and can't truly experience all the beauty out there in the universe. . . Star and Flag

~Renarism

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
going back home, this so strange to have that feeling when i watch space, nostalgia, longing for the past, somewhere people are waiting for me,
it's so familiar and when i look at all this beauty the most feeling i have is humility
thank you for this video .

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i tell you about when I was a child, and before the school ruined everything.

I used to lay in bed and watching the stars, I all ways wondered which one of them we came from.
I was so sure we came from out there, it only made sense you know !

but , when in, I think 4th grade, the teacher said something so stupid, we came from monkeys..??

I never ever believed that, and I still dont, it dosnt make any sence...

But, that is just me though !
I think we come from some thing much more significant than that, and every one of us have some other meaning then what we are currently in, I think hell is nothing more than a state of mind, rather then a place we go to afterwards !

In all this beauty, I do not think there is room for a place that even resembles hell..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

It would be so awesome to experience flying amongst the planets and stars like that (& I mean awesome as in 'full of awe' as well as 'pretty cool').

I love the idea that we are each of us, everyone & everything, all made of the same sort of star dust that makes the universe.

It sounds goofy & poetic & schmulzy - but think about it, it's a fact...

...stars, planets, galaxies, meteors, asteroids, trees, animals, humans, aliens, oxygen, water, your phone, your chair, your pc, your house - all of it EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS was at one point in the past, star dust.

Recycled star dust.

"Which star are we from?" - take your pick, we've been anywhere & everywhere at some point, we just so happen to be here right now.

That thought brings me a feeling of interconnectedness with everything & a greater feeling of well being. In a way everywhere feels like home with thoughts like that.

"Which star are we from?" - whichever one this collection of stardust passed though most recently...

Videos like this are great for expanding your mind with thoughts like these.
It was like going on a journey, watching the video-map of where we've been? ...maybe...

where shall we go next?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
We are stardust
Billion year old carbon

And we've got to get ourselves
Back to the garden

Nice video

new topics

top topics

join